Elibe character contest-Pent wins, now this thread is dead

shadykid

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit I was a fool. The first time I played Fire Emblem, I thought every Cavalier is a Jeigan. Their 7 movement, good stats, and their ability to attack twice and kill everything while surviving anything charmed me. But forget that every Cavalier is not a Jeigan. Because they actually did not stop dominating the game, and they actually dominated the entire game just like Jeigan. Admitably, nothing is as powerful as Jeigan, because EVEN IF HE JEIGAN IS OLD, HE WILL NEVER LOSE TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU.

But theres something even better Its Marcus. Marcus is probably the best character in the game. Sorry, I doubt the awesomeness of Marcus, but Marcus is seriously overpowered, but nobody know this because hey he steal soooo much exp. Anyway, no amount of personal preferences can challenge the fact that Marcus is the best character in the game.

Seriously, the way he charge into the fronts trivializing the game like nobody business. Thats Marcus. Marcus has the ussual godly thing. He doubled everything and one round everything, sometime one shot weaker enemies with the Silver Lance. Marcus Silver Lance is even more powerful than Frederick Silver Lance. But thats off no surprise. Frederick SIlver Lance might break Chrom's Falchion because of WTA, but what did Marcus SIlver Lance do? Well, Marcus Silver Lance has the proper con to wield Axe. Marcus wield silver lance while he wield the axe. Thats Godly.

Unlike Frederick, Marcus Silver Lance doing the killing does a lot of good stuff. For starter, Marcus have weapon triangle advantage against Swords and Lance. Fire Emblem games are infamous for being Lance Heavy and Marcus game is no exception. In comparison, when Frederick stabs Chrom with his Silver Lance, Chrom broke his unbreakable Falchion, forcing the Fangirl to touch his ass(yes that Chrom actually loses his Falchion because Frederick Silver Lance has WTA on Falchion. And he's happy and blushing despite the fact that Frederick is liek 10 years older than him). What happened when Marcus stabs with his Silver Lance? According to victim Eliwood followed him everywhere he go. Yes, Marcus Silver Lance turns the victim into a Marcus fanboy. Marcus Silver Lance put them into the rightful Path of Marcus which is a better game than Path of Radiance even when path of radiance does not lack Maniac Mode like the US version.

Someone suspected that Frederick is Marcus when he was young because he is exactly like Marcus in term of gameplay. WRONG. Marcus is simply a Marcus. Case in point: When Frederick trained someone, what did they become? They become Mouse and Bull. Everybody know Mouse and Bull is an inferior anime to Tiger and Bunny. What happened when Marcus trained someone? They become Harken and Isadora. Isadora is simply is adorable, and Harken can drink water and trivializes Cog of Destiny. Thats godlike. Marcus is also long lasting. Frederick is young, but what happened to Frederick in Lunatic? Frederick falls off from like chapter 23. Back in Marcus day, Marcus served Eleanora and Elbert who is definitely not Oifey. When they have a son, their son followed Marcus everywhere he go, proving that Eliwood is not the main character of FE7, instead its Marcus. And when Eliwood has a son, his son's game is called Marcus Emblem. Clearly Marcus is superior.

Also Eliwood still survived in FE6, albeit sick, and last shown at chapter 1 while Chrom is dead at Premonition which is even earlier than Prologue, by the way, spoiler alert, just in case you did not notice since the last time I analyzed Marcus

copypasta 0/10

[Marcus fangirling]

JSND, why don't you just get it over with and change your username (or member title) to "I have a Jeigan Boner" (or a Marcus Boner)? It would be more subtle, I'm sure.

Uh... The game? their A support?

Maybe Ishtar can 85% where Lucina couldn't. Put someone from Gaiden there.

how does an A support imply FE6 characters will preform better -_-

anyway with people voting the bonus polls for the lols right now I don't even think Ishtar is breaking 85% (never mind the fact that Ishtar beat Arvis with 80+%, who would stomp the random characters I'm throwing out right now!)

how does an A support imply FE6 characters will preform better -_-

anyway with people voting the bonus polls for the lols right now I don't even think Ishtar is breaking 85% (never mind the fact that Ishtar beat Arvis with 80+%, who would stomp the random characters I'm throwing out right now!)

No I was talking about Pent and Louise. I was confused by Levant Fortner's question.

The FE6 thing is because I thought FE6 designs on a whole are better. And I thought FE6 has a high playrate here similar to all the other import games. Or maybe I meant FE7 and accidentally type FE6.

We have to wait until ToC if we can get a big win again then.

We have to wait until ToC if we can get a big win again then.

I wonder if someone in the first round can get 0 votes :Kappa:

edit: base vote theory: there are not enough voters to counteract a handful of troll votes and push any character below 10% in a 1v1 here

Edited by shadykid

Voting for and supporting Louise because she's an okay pre-promote, but really because of her hilarious portrayal in one of my favorite Fire Emblem fanfics ever....yes, its not canon to her character, but it made me laugh! Sue me...

Meanwhile, Louise would not stop rambling on and on about what it was like in Etruria, and what her house looked like, and how nice everyone was, and blah blah blah… Nino and Rebecca were beginning to get head aches.

"So I said to Pent, 'Well, why don't we just invite them here for the holiday?', and he said, 'Louise, that is such a wonderful idea! I can't believe I didn't think of it! I shall ask them right away'. And so the week passed, and they arrived. Only there was one problem. The earl's wife had brought along all of her pets, including ten puppies, three birds, a turtle, a snake, and several tree frogs, which were all quite disruptive, except for the turtle, I guess. So I decided that the animals could be kept in the courtyard, but the lady wanted them all in her room so she could be near them at night! The only room big enough to hold all of that, however, was Pent's and my bedchamber, and so we had a dilemma on our hands, because I didn't want to switch bed rooms. But the lady insisted…"

"How long has she been at it?" Nino asked Rebecca.

"I think it's been five hours now," Rebecca replied sarcastically.

Heh... What happened there for Arvis to get fried so bad? Elecman too stronk?