Dumbest things you've seen in any FE Game

VGE

"I can kill you even if I take a Luna+ to the fa-- nope."

Him being full of himself has met his end at last. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Nanna: I'm not making the same mistake my mother did.

Ares: She fell in love with her brother, right?

Nanna: Yeah.

Ares: Hey, aren't we cousins?

Nanna: Yeah...I guess we are...hehe...

Got edited from the actual story.

-----

-Visiting towns with people you don't know and not actually going formal not named FE9/10 in some towns due to prejudice of Laguz&Beorc.

FE1/3(Book I)/11

Boss of Chapter 8.(Kannival)

He's too dumb to leave some enemies by his post that you can Warp to Kannival, kill him, and skip it.

FE4

Manfloy didn't kill Julia and Ares being born from incest of family members is just gross.

FE6

Sophia existing.

She's pointless beyond belief. Even though she is so pretty.

FE8

The entire game itself.

It's pointless. it's just about some bad guys not getting along with each other and that it feels so empty to make a game just about the plot of a stone.

FE10

The plot itself going downhill after Chapter 3-E.

I mean seriously, wtf.

How could everyone just get along just like that *fingersnap* when they at least should have made it more interesting that they would argue with each other and what not. But...no...they just become friends instantly when they could have made it in a way that they would slowly develop to become either rivals or friends later in Chapter 4. I'm not against anything peaceful, but still...no one can just become friends just like that. Ike and Micaiah could have gone like this...

Ike: If were going to succeed, we must work together.

Micaiah: Ok. But better stay out of the way, or else I'll kill you.

Several chapters later....

Ike: At last we've made it.

Micaiah: Working with you might not be so bad after all. Ashera must be stopped.

See...like that. Dragonball does it slowly bit by bit. They don't just befriend instantly. There is nothing wrong with bad turning into good fellas. It just doesn't happen instantly. IS was lazy to plot the characters rivalries. .___.

C'mon IS, you can do better than that. You've made stories 1(FE's1-3) and FE's(4-5) epic. Why can't you do that with 10?

FE12

Why Katarina didn't kill Marth in his sleep, or capture him.

FE13

Everything went into shit after Emmeryn sacrificed herself.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ares is not a product of incest. Some speculate that he was Raquesis's son very early in development but there is not proof to support this. And that dialogue between Nanna and Ares is present in the game.

Another one:

FE5 so carelessly retconning everything from FE4. It's hard to take the game.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

How is FE8 about bad guys not getting along? I don't even think anyone there is really evil with the exception of the demon king.

Valter. He disgusted everyone, including other Grado generals and even killed one of them. All because he wanted to poke his lance into Eirika.

Every meaning of the last sentence is implied.

How is FE8 about bad guys not getting along? I don't even think anyone there is really evil with the exception of the demon king.

The game isn't lacking in evil characters.

1. Valter.

He is sadistic and bloodthirsty and kills people for fun. And not only does he try to prolong the war but he will also happily backstab his allies to do it.

2. Tirado

He doesn't get much characterization besides believing himself to be a genius. But simple being proud of being Valter's adjutant is enough to be considered to have a really messed up morality compass.

3. Novala

Feeds innocent kids to monsters for the sheer hell of it.

3. Gheb

The guy doesn't know what the term "responsibility" means and thinks that the life of the men and women under his command don't matter.

4. Rhiev

Just look at the guy. Well, he kinda looks like a longcat but besides that. The guy literally thinks that morality is for losers.

And fittingly, he seems to do evil for nothing but evil's sake. At his best days, he at least desires revenge.

5. Caellach

He has zero reservations to snuff out any life that stands between him and his goals. Even the lives of longtime friends like Aias.

The guy has to be the best Fire Emblem example for the "neutral evil" alignment.

Edited by BrightBow

Bow has a point. Grado's empire and upper-eschelon villians don't work well together (except for Duessel and Selena, an even their loyalty is split.

Sorry if this makes a few people mad but the first time I saw I could chose between 2 different classes in Sacred stones I got mad because only the tactision should be able to do this in my opinion.. also the generals and magic users with sometimes 2 magic spells

I found it stupid that when Ike confronts the Black Knight...

That the game doesn't make Ike fight Zelgius instead. It would've been great to fight Zelgius, and not the Black Knight for the second time...

I found it stupid that when Ike confronts the Black Knight...

That the game doesn't make Ike fight Zelgius instead. It would've been great to fight Zelgius, and not the Black Knight for the second time...

Wut.

[spoiler=hurrr]

He is Zelgius when you fight him for the final time. He's got his helmet removed and everything. Not sure what you mean here, mang.

"Hey Ike Zelgius is the Black Knight thxbai" - Ranulf

FE4:

Manfroy not killing Julia. Come on, dude, you were so close. So close.

Definitely. That was some serious Austin Powers Grade-A Bullshit.

FE13 beach episode DLC. Just.

why

I liked it for the conversations with characters that couldn't normally support each other...

That and the two people I actually wanted to see in get fanservice CGs didn't. [/shrugs]

I liked it for the conversations with characters that couldn't normally support each other...

That and the two people I actually wanted to see in get fanservice CGs didn't. [/shrugs]

Doesn't mean it didn't hurt like a crowbar to the face. I like to think Fire Emblem is above beach episodes.

A visual entertainer that doesn't want to be looked at. Why?

That's actually pretty common. I'm like this myself, so I can attest. The amount of stage fright/shyness you experience when performing usually depends on two things: the attentiveness of the audience and the size.

Battle panties in general needs to die

Yes... especially since it's battle armor. How does that protect you?

Dark Mage/Sorcerer models. Atleast it's equal oppotunity fan service but it's still stupid.

They're mages, they don't really need armor... and the outfits do fit the aesthetics of the country where our two dark mages come from... but then I remember the normal mage outfit. They could have altered THAT one a bit, I liked that one.

I'm not a fan of dark mage (both genders) on the grounds that I think bodystocking looks really awful but I think stockings in general looks awful and so overused so

but the worst offender I think is female sorcerer, because I have no clue how it manages to stay on. The others, terrible to wear in the desert and aesthetically unappealing (for me) as is, at least stays on okay. Unless the female sorcerer ones have glue on the other side I really don't know how it works at all.

I'm not a fan of dark mage (both genders) on the grounds that I think bodystocking looks really awful but I think stockings in general looks awful and so overused so

but the worst offender I think is female sorcerer, because I have no clue how it manages to stay on. The others, terrible to wear in the desert and aesthetically unappealing (for me) as is, at least stays on okay. Unless the female sorcerer ones have glue on the other side I really don't know how it works at all.

They're like half-stocking... things.

Cosplaying is that must be a nightmare. :\