Batteries....

Zanarkin

Anyone else waste a lot pairs of batteries a week? I used to but then i got tired of buying so many (the wiimote surely suck up a lot of energy), that i bought rechargeble batteries.

Edited by Slayer

You don't have a wii? or something

no I don't have one but I have gba's the fucking remote for the tv(there's 3 of them which each take up 4 batteries) and of course my camera

what dose haviing a wii have to do with battery?

Because you need the wiimote toplay some games like metroid or SMG and those games waste batteries as hell at least they did for me.

Wiimotes run on batteries.

Did the GameBoy come out any time soon? Then I don't buy batteries anymore. GameBoy Color I bought a generic battery pack which can be charged; GBA the same. Now I have about eight rechargeable batteries which cycle through the house for whatever needs them.

Wiimotes run on batteries.

Did the GameBoy come out any time soon? Then I don't buy batteries anymore. GameBoy Color I bought a generic battery pack which can be charged; GBA the same. Now I have about eight rechargeable batteries which cycle through the house for whatever needs them.

well for some reason the stores around me suck and I couldn't find rechargeable batteries for them

I've been using rechargeable batteries for about four years now. Even before that, I would usually get more than a week's worth of life out of my batteries.

They do take up a lot of batteries. I'll have to buy rechargable ones sometime.

I know specially when playing games that require nunchuck

I use about 1 pair a week yet i am on my wii for like half the day, i use gamecube controlers for brawl and fe, i don't like using them but batteries cost to much and i lose recharbles.