The Two Marks (Morgans)

shadowofchaos

Strike through meant I was joking...I wasn't intending to insult anyone. Apparently I underestimated the intensity of shipping wars.

Passive aggressiveness does not make you any endearing ... dear. Have you not being paying attention to this thread and all the shipping wars that happen here? Not to mention that I already stated that I don't ship anything and I go with what's convenient for me?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not being passive aggressive :( I will take note of how touchy the subject is in the general board, not saying that you take your ships intensely. I didn't think people would be offended by this kind of joke. If you'd really like to continue this conversation, lets take it to pm, kay? I don't want to derail this thread any further :(

...okay, i'm prepared to get warned for this post.

This is coming from the same person [read you] who intentionally killed off all the girls in Awakening because they were "weak" or annoying.

I'm the same as Sangyul here, I don't care too much for ships but when people actively insult others ships at the drop of a hat [read the entire awakening board almost] thats a bit uncalled for

Passive aggressiveness does not make you any endearing ... dear. Have you not being paying attention to this thread and all the shipping wars that happen here? Not to mention that I already stated that I don't ship anything and I go with what's convenient for me?

lololol wut? stop derailing the thread with your smug little butthurt comments. unwind your cracks, and stop trying to be clever by sneaking in "btw i think this and do this" to make your posts look relevant.

lololol wut? stop derailing the thread with your smug little butthurt comments. unwind your cracks, and stop trying to be clever by sneaking in "btw i think this and do this" to make your posts look relevant.

You're just jealous you're not part of the circlejerk 0/10

So you decide to derail the thread further by yelling at us to stop derailing the thread? Makes complete sense to me. Why don't you stop chasing around the people you hate and if you have something pressing to say then take it to the PM instead of telling us to stop derailing the thread and derail it yourself?

Sorry soc, I'll stop derailing this thread now.

YES WE DO.

[/waves Chrom/Olivia flag]

I'm also selling tee shirts!

THUMBS UP! Favorite Chrom pairing for me!

So, how about that video?

Twas a bit of a sock in the feels. Notbad.gif

Those poor Morgs! :(:

Each time you derail this thread, it makes both Marks go through the time loop one more time to experience the pain and agony of that world all over again.

OUCH. That's a joke and that still massacred my feels. DX

...okay, i'm prepared to get warned for this post.

Complains about derailing, derails thread further. Boney-style! How about you stop harassing those two and enjoy the topic, you pickle.

Now actually about the topic. Soc, is there anything else you'd be willing to sub? I've noticed quite a few little FE13 moonspeak thingies.

If you'd really like to continue this conversation, lets take it to pm, kay? I don't want to derail this thread any further :(

Sorry soc, I'll stop derailing this thread now.

I'm really disappointed in you lot, given as the two people who caused the derail both called for it to stop and both stopped it. Now stop it.