I dream of Blade Lord!Shinon

Junkhead

Can you imagine just how BAD FE10 Shinon would be if he were a Blade Lord? Think of it, the tankiness similiar to Ike and almost the same Spd as a SM plus the ability to use Bows AND Swords.

brb, I have a map to solo...in my dream. :(:

Can you imagine just how BAD FE10 Shinon would be if he were a Blade Lord? Think of it, the tankiness similiar to Ike and almost the same Spd as a SM plus the ability to use Bows AND Swords.

brb, I have a map to solo...in my dream. :(:

Try TearRing Saga, one of its mains Holmes is like Shinon and he gets swords on promotion.

Oh, and you might want to keep the extra crit...maybe. Don't want to break the game too much.

Now build a support with Ike and see the enemy dissapear.

And make him have the ability to use his swds for 2-2 range when equipped, just like Lyn throws her swd with her bow, lawl

Try TearRing Saga, one of its mains Holmes is like Shinon and he gets swords on promotion.

I think he might be aware of that enough, considering Shinon and Holmes are both bow using dicks and Holmes' legendary sword isn't too different from the Mani/Sol Katti.

I think he might be aware of that enough, considering Shinon and Holmes are both bow using dicks and Holmes' legendary sword isn't too different from the Mani/Sol Katti.

I dno if he does or not, thats why I said it lol.