• Barr
    • Grovel

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm voting for the Majora's Mask Moon.

The_Majoras_Mask_Moon.jpg

In all honesty, I don't care who's President. People are probably just going to whine about him no matter what.

True. I don't really understand ppl they whine about things way too much and they don't do shit about it.

My mom thinks Obama could be the anti-Christ. I vote for McCain. I don't know how good of a president McCain is but I know how deceiving Obama is. Hmm... I thought Christians are AGAINST pro-choice...

McCain brings the pain.

(Probably not the best slogan....XD)

Well, we got the NRA on our side, and who wants to screw with a bunch of guys who live for guns?

XD

He is the original maverick. McCain for me.

Hmm... I thought Christians are AGAINST pro-choice...

Dumb. You shouldn't be shoehorned into choosing one side of an issue because of your religion, and religion is a dumb thing to bring into politics at all.

Edited by Mac

Dumb. You shouldn't be shoehorned into choosing one side of an issue because of your religion, and religion is a dumb thing to bring into politics at all.

Well I wouldn't say it shouldn't have anything to do with it, but it shouldn't tell you whether to do one thing or another.

You should factor in logic, religion, perception, all sorts of things before making a choice.

Why do you think the Pilgrims came to America in the first place? If you guessed to freely express religion, you are right. America was essentially formed on religion. Why do you think the words "under God" is in the Pledge of Allegence? Religion I suppose is a stupid thing to cut out in polictics. Wasn't there this one guy who was trying to kick religion out of schools? It didn't affect my city, so I don't know if he succeeded in some areas. (I'm a Christian boy, so don't be surprised if I dun like it if somebody insults religion, at least I'll be as nice about it as I can)

Apparently the news is making it out that McCain is going to whoop Obama, so he might win. Then again, Obama might win. What I think is, those two are so busy ripping at each others throats, the voters will get tired of it and Nader will win. Then we'll finally stop seeing Nader being in elections, just to be completely ignored.

Why do you think the Pilgrims came to America in the first place? If you guessed to freely express religion, you are right. America was essentially formed on religion. Why do you think the words "under God" is in the Pledge of Allegence? Religion I suppose is a stupid thing to cut out in polictics. Wasn't there this one guy who was trying to kick religion out of schools? It didn't affect my city, so I don't know if he succeeded in some areas. (I'm a Christian boy, so don't be surprised if I dun like it if somebody insults religion, at least I'll be as nice about it as I can)

Apparently the news is making it out that McCain is going to whoop Obama, so he might win. Then again, Obama might win. What I think is, those two are so busy ripping at each others throats, the voters will get tired of it and Nader will win. Then we'll finally stop seeing Nader being in elections, just to be completely ignored.

First Paragraph= WIN. I believe and read about everything you just said. I hate it when people say they are atheist, but hey I can't do anything to stop it.

OT: Who's Nader?