Soul re-visits Lunatic for like...3rd time

Junkhead

And by "re-visiting", I don't mean I've beaten it. It's my 3rd try trying to do so. My first try I've relied heavily on the Avatar, got her (yes, it's a her; +Def/-Luck) to be the mother of IkeChrom's children, had Morgan with Galefarce (I actually killed him off in his starting Paralogue but didn't bother restarting) and a silly broken Hero Lucy (it was adorable)...and an attempt at using Henry/Cherche and LIBRA/Tharja...ending up as backup units. Oh, and some Anna favoritism.

ANYWAY, I don't think I'll be doing ChromxAvatar this time. I want to actually use LIBRA as I usually do (besides staves, combat), and probably marry him to my Fe Avatar (although I'm also considering LizxLIBRA this time, since I'm using her). I'll be using units like Vaike, Maribelle, Virion and maybe Kellam...

I'm currently entering Paralogue Donnie, tho. So it's a bit early, you might say- But planning ahead of time can be good. I'm also considering marrying my Avatar to Brady, and get something silly like 3rd gen Morgan.

By the way, my Liz is currently lvl.10, and I have a Second Seal and a Master Seal. Do you think I should promote her to battle nun or have her re-class to something else (Peggy?)?

Hmm... depends on who her main support is. If it's a physical fighter like Chrom, Vaike, Frederick, etc. then I'd go for War Cleric. If it's a mage like Ricken, Henry or even Libra due to his reclass options being primarily magic based and the way his modifiers work, then I'd actually go Sage. That way, the boost works amicably for both parties.

Uhrgh, that reminded me of how I tend to have trouble finding LIBRA a decent partner that isn't The Avatar. Being a War Cleric, LIBRA would actually prefer something like Str/Spd/Def (a combo of Spd/Def or Str/Spd would work)...and having them support each other doesn't exactly give them what they want. I remember Gaius can go Fighter/Hero, maybe that can help LIBRA.

Uhrgh, that reminded me of how I tend to have trouble finding LIBRA a decent partner that isn't The Avatar. Being a War Cleric, LIBRA would actually prefer something like Str/Spd/Def (a combo of Spd/Def or Str/Spd would work)...and having them support each other doesn't exactly give them what they want. I remember Gaius can go Fighter/Hero, maybe that can help LIBRA.

What about Paladin!Sully? She gives him all the 3

With one of those magical axes, she probably also works well as a war cleric

Correction:

She would be BEST as a War Cleric. Gets good enough Attk and Mag to make this class most useful.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I actually prefer Peggie Cynthia because she seems more physical-based and she can get Lancefaire (she can inherit Galefarce from her mother).

Edited by bearclaw95

Oh, so Falcon Knight!Cynthia. I feel you.

I just really like the Dark Flier class. Flying mages, go.

But since Henry's the only option that gives her decent magic, it's usually her niche to be a Dark Flier. Plus, Sage from her mother gives Tomefaire as well...

Edited by Vashiane

Oh, so Falcon Knight!Cynthia. I feel you.

I just really like the Dark Flier class. Flying mages, go.

But since Henry's the only option that gives her decent magic, it's usually her niche to be a Dark Flier. Plus, Sage from her mother gives Tomefaire as well...

Valkyrie Cynthia is fine too~

Yeah, I agree. I want to try Valkyrie Cynthia even though she's not my little princess but still

Besides, I also love Dark Fliers, but I don't think she's that fitting as one. x(

I may try Sniper Chrom. The only Sniper I've used was Noire, and I liked her as one.

Edited by bearclaw95

Yeah, I agree. I want to try Valkyrie Cynthia even though she's not my little princess but still

Besides, I also love Dark Fliers, but I don't think she's that fitting as one. x(

I may try Sniper Chrom. The only Sniper I've used was Noire, and I liked her as one.

Didn't mention it, but I was talking about marriage wise. You plan on marrying him to a Shepherd, right...?