Hurt/Heal Lords:1-13

Ronman5

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrom 86 Chrom is next huh, I guess it's deserved given how much of a fool I've been on here T_T *is feeling down*

Marth 180

Lyn 11

Hector 20

Ike 77

Ephraim 157

Edited by Ace Tactician

Chrom 86
Marth 180
Lyn 12
Hector 21
Ike 71
Ephraim 158

Thank you for everything^^ But I'm afraid this is the end for Lucina today. Either Glaedyr or Carter is going to take her life. Probably deserved because of me.

Hey, don't be like that, I didn't hurt her because of you-you haven't done anything wrong! ^.^ The only reason I was hurting Lucina is because I really like all the others left, and seeing as you HAVE to hurt somebody, it ended up being her because I just prefer the other characters!

Edited by Glaedyr

Hey, don't be like that, I didn't hurt her because of you-you haven't done anything wrong! ^.^ The only reason I was hurting Lucina is because I really like all the others left, and seeing as you HAVE to hurt somebody, it ended up being her because I just prefer the other characters!

Thanks Glaedyr^^ For a minute there I was afraid that I had become like Anacybele*shudders*

Chrom 86
Marth 180
Lyn 10
Hector 17
Ike 71
Ephraim 158

Chrom is next huh, I guess it's deserved given how much of a fool I've been on here T_T *is feeling down*

"ANYTHING CAN CHANGE!"

But really, even though I don't have anything against who's here now, I'll challenge fate again for Chrom. He's all I got left besides Marth. Course, once the final four hits I dunno, but until then, I'll do what I can

Chrom 85
Marth 178
Lyn 8
Hector 17
Ike 70
Ephraim 160

"ANYTHING CAN CHANGE!"

But really, even though I don't have anything against who's here now, I'll challenge fate again for Chrom. He's all I got left besides Marth. Course, once the final four hits I dunno, but until then, I'll do what I can

Yeah, "I challenge my(Chrom's) fate!" And for Marth too, although I don't really have anything against all who's here.