Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Florges stays Pure Fairy as it evolves ;_;

Skrelp evolves into the Poison/Dragon via leveling up while knowing Camoflauge.

Clauncher evolves via leveling up while knowing Crabhammer.

Oh, good! So we do have a Poison/Dragon. Too bad its Y only. But I'll get it eventually...

And, uh, is there a reason y'all are calling it Refrigerate? From where I can see, it says Pixilate....

And, uh, is there a reason y'all are calling it Refrigerate? From where I can see, it says Pixilate....

Because it's pretty much the same as refrigerate except it changes moves from ice to fairy. I didn't know it was called pixilate though

Oh, good! So we do have a Poison/Dragon. Too bad its Y only. But I'll get it eventually...

They're saying Refrigerate because that's what they are comparing it to. Pixilate is pretty much the Fairy version of Refrigerate, like how Aqua Jet is the Water version of Quick Attack.

Because it's pretty much the same as refrigerate except it changes moves from ice to fairy. I didn't know it was called pixilate though

Well, Pixilate is where the Fairy part comes in. I'm assuming it's like it is changing things to make them Pixiely or something. Or at least that's what I think.

Edited by Konnor97

Amaura's ability Refrigerate turns normal moves into ice moves.

...Well, if I'm going to post after someone, might as well do it in style.

Edited by Alg

Oh whoops, my bad. Forgot about that.

Also, does anyone know where or when we get any Mega stones, other than the one that comes with the Kanto starter or Torchic event???

Oh whoops, my bad. Forgot about that.

Also, does anyone know where or when we get any Mega stones, other than the one that comes with the Kanto starter or Torchic event???

You get the Aerodactyl one after you beat the first gym I think. I imagine you get given them by important NPCs and/or find them in the wild

They're saying Refrigerate because that's what they are comparing it to. Pixilate is pretty much the Fairy version of Refrigerate, like how Aqua Jet is the Water version of Quick Attack.

Well, Pixilate is where the Fairy part comes in. I'm assuming it's like it is changing things to make them Pixiely or something. Or at least that's what I think.

Actually, Refrigerate and Pixilate are variation of Normalize, but since A) They are far better, and B) the Pokemon who have it actually sucks, no one remember it...

Actually, Refrigerate and Pixilate are variation of Normalize, but since A) They are far better, and B) the Pokemon who have it actually sucks, no one remember it...

You are completely right on not remembering it. I completely forgot of its entire existence. What even gets Normalize anyway?

so, which version are you guys getting :B):

oh and favorite Pokemon so far?

X version. Xerneas is cooler than Yveltal, and I like the X exclusives more than the Y ones.
Favorite so far? Can't decide between Pangoro, Aegislash, or Tyrantrum. Pangoro probably edges out over them.
Edited by Konnor97

X and Torkoal. If you mean purely 6 gen then male Meowstic

You are completely right on not remembering it. I completely forgot of its entire existence. What even gets Normalize anyway?

Delcatty

Y. I'm preferring the Y exclusives overall, although Mega Charizard X is pretty cool, I'm not going to give up my Yveltal and Spritzee for it.

Oh, gods I am hopelessly torn between HONEDGE and the freaking adorable Phantump.