Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

Awwww.......fiddle sticks.... :(

I understand they have to release it slowly across different regions.....but that still sucks that we'll probably get it last and in another long while......oh well, I'm happy for you guys that got it now.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So us Americans are still being kept waiting. >_>

Figures, there are probably more Pokefans out here than in Europe and Australia, so NoA has to take more precautions. But I'm starting to get impatient. I want my shiny Aggron NOW.

But at least I have my new Kalos Pokedex guide. It is indeed out in North America now, peeps. It's a travel-size paperback book, complete with regional Pokedex poster! And you can get it at the low price of $20, even less if you have a GameStop membership card. ^^

I can confirm, however, that it does not list the supposed event legendaries that were "leaked" awhile back (Volcanion, Diancie, and Hoopa), so official info on these three is still unknown. But it DOES have separate pages in the dex listings for mega evolutions. Mega Houndoom and Mega Scizor are awesome. :D

Mega Manectric is stupid. Thing looks more like a dumb porcupine than a wolf. Mega Heracross is stupid too. Of course, these are just my opinions. :P

I must be the only person in the world who likes Mega Manectric.

Wolves are boring (looking at you Mightyena). Lightning bolt mane gives it flavor.

Mega Heracross looks like a garden gnome with Elephantitis (dont google that.)

Edited by Spaceman Craig

Well I think wolves are very cool and that porcupines are boring. So there. xP

Also, something in the guide intrigues me. Where it says how to obtain Xerneas and Yveltal, it states that to get them in the version they do not appear in, you have to either link trade or transfer from another game.

The latter is currently impossible because X and Y are the only games they show up in right now. Link trading is all you can do to get both in one version. But could it be there because it's indicating that we'll have another game, maybe something like Pokemon Dream Radar or Revolution/Stadium, where we can get them? If so, I'm hoping for a new Revolution/Stadium!

If it has Revolution's trainer customizations and Stadium's minigames, I'll be happy. ^^

If you want to transfer anything right now, I can help.

!!!

6IV Timid Latios, 6IV Timid Latios, 6IV Ditto plz. All in Pokeballs and hacked so they look legit.

Lol, I'm kidding. That's a lot of work, so I'll just do it myself when the Bank comes out in NA.

Besides, I have a list of legendaries to import, anyway.

'Mostly the airliners, genies, and Ditto, though, as well as a few other ones.

I must be the only person in the world who likes Mega Manectric.

Wolves are boring (looking at you Mightyena). Lightning bolt mane gives it flavor.

Mega Heracross looks like a garden gnome with Elephantitis (dont google that.)

Actually, Mightyena's a hyena, which is why it has a hairier back and back end that neutrally is lower than its front dumb biology moment

I agree, I think Mega Heracross is bunk. While Manectric is out there, Heracross just looks flat out dumb...

Competitive discussion is frustating when 90% of the players nowadays did not know what the fuck they are doing

The usage stats for January is a solid enough proof, its pretty frustating to look at

I mean retarded stuff like

"Manaphy now sucks because rain is not perma anymore"

"Lololol Terrandorus is UU cuz they liek sux"

"SD Aegiz better than Special Aegiz cuz its designed to use SD"

Are ridiculously common it hurts

...yeah talking about PS mostly

You're taking that out of context. We're talking about the Pokemon section here at SF, not showdown. I feel as if the other forumites are pretty capable in their own hands. Whatever random team you may face on showdown is a completely different story.

Does the EU E-Shop have Tuesday as it's normal maintenance day where they put up the new content? If so, and it's Tuesday and not Thursday like NA's would it be semi-reasonable to conclude that NA should get pokebank this Thursday?

Awwww.......fiddle sticks.... :(

I understand they have to release it slowly across different regions.....but that still sucks that we'll probably get it last and in another long while......oh well, I'm happy for you guys that got it now.

They're probably afraid of NA peoples blowing up the servers or something. There's a bit of a history (in the case of EU it's usually the people on the other end so...)

Also on another note. I don't even care anymore about getting Bank sooner. This is just more time for me to get shiny golden Arceus.

Edited by Interest

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. The Kalos Pokedex guide also has a post-main story section, which is...rather short, as you might have guessed. :P

But a few things in it some of you might not have known:

- You can get a Reveal Glass for Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus in Reflection Cave from a scientist on the first floor if you have one of those three in your party.

- You can get Drives for Genesect in the fossil lab in Ambrette Town if you get a Genesect.

- You can get the DNA Splicers for Kyurem in Kiloude City if you show Kyurem to a woman in the northwest house.

Edited by Anacybele

!!!

6IV Timid Latios, 6IV Timid Latios, 6IV Ditto plz. All in Pokeballs and hacked so they look legit.

Lol, I'm kidding. That's a lot of work, so I'll just do it myself when the Bank comes out in NA.

Besides, I have a list of legendaries to import, anyway.

'Mostly the airliners, genies, and Ditto, though, as well as a few other ones.

but you should be going for minimum attack

I think mega cross is nba pokemon because its wearing a jersey

Edited by Comet

Thank you :') I completely needed that

On topic, wow Masuda Methoding is a long process, I can guaranteed get a four IV roselia, but I'm afraid that once I get the shiny, that smug little thing is going to have poison point...

Also could someone help me out who has a prankster sableye? I can offer a five IV roselia or litwick, if you see "Ryan" online later, that's me

*facepalm* I just put a shitty Ditto on the GTS and got a Modest Xerneas with 31/18/19/31/31/31 in return. The hell?

Also, thanks to pokébank now people are only requesting legendaries from past gens.

Edited by Alfred Kamon