Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use Low Tier in OU plox

I'm not one with the skills to do this but I would like to see someone actually use Wigglytuff in OU successfully just for kicks

I like my bunloon but I'm aware how much it just doesn't do it competitively :c

If someone actually wants to take up the challenge I could give or if I don't have one already, breed one to your specifications though (I have a couple of varieties)

At least I have my Azumarills too

Edited by Thor Odinson

Okay sweet. I was wondering if I should make a thread for that sort of general discussion or not...Uh...anyone interested in some O-Powers? I maxed everything out so I'm pretty much giving out Hatching/Prize Money/Bargain/Exp and, since I'm doing a cardio regiment almost daily, I have x4 O-Power charge so I have plenty to hand out.

This has basically become a general X/Y thread change the topic title already Quint

whoops, I'll do it asap. has to serebii the OP with links to relevant info. Lemme get a comp asap and edit it, oh and the poll too. Because Gen VI is coming!

Results:

Poll: Pokemon Gen V (43 member(s) have cast votes)

Starter

• Snivy - 25 votes [58.14%]
  • Tepig - 3 votes [6.98%]
  • Oshawott - 6 votes [13.95%]
  • Neither - 9 votes [20.93%]
Fossil
  • Carracosta - 12 votes [27.91%]
  • Archeops - 26 votes [60.47%]
  • Neither - 5 votes [11.63%]
Legendary (Trio)
  • Cobalion - 12 votes [27.91%]
  • Terrakion - 11 votes [25.58%]
  • Virizion - 12 votes [27.91%]
  • Neither - 8 votes [18.60%]
Legendary (Trio - Part 2)
  • Tornadus - 12 votes [27.91%]
  • Thundurus - 12 votes [27.91%]
  • Landorus - 5 votes [11.63%]
  • Neither - 14 votes [32.56%]
Legendaries
  • Reshiram - 21 votes [48.84%]
  • Zekrom - 10 votes [23.26%]
  • Kyurem - 6 votes [13.95%]
  • Neither - 6 votes [13.95%]
I have no access to comp right now, so I'll organize stuff tomorrow.

edit: Holy shit yes, did some formatting in teh ipad whoo

edit2: Gen VI poll is up! Vote! Sylveon auto in because Sylveon is Sylveon and has no competition.

Edited by Quintessence

Voted Froakie because ninjas and first fast water starter, Aurorus because only Ampharos and male Gardevoir are more fabulous (also cool even if bad typing), Goodra because it's so good, Aromatisse because it doesn't have a dress themed after it (and seems to be better too) and Yveltal because version bias (also it's cool and I feel sympathy about the whole Xerneas beats everyone thing).

The fossil poll was only hard one btw.

Edited by Sylphid

Wow, the starters are tied up. o.o

I voted Fennekin, of course. It's way better than the other two, though Chespin is okay.

I voted neither for the fossils because I love them both! I don't know which I like more. xP

Also voted Goodra, Slurpuff, and Xerneas. Yveltal is okay, but Xerneas is just way better. It's so gorgeous and I love its antlers. And it's Fairy type. :3 I also find Yveltal to be fairly unoriginal. Unoriginal typing, and we have a bunch of legendary birds already.

- Fennekin (because Fire/Psychic + I like it's apperance)

- Aurorus (took Tyrantrum in my playthrough, he was disappointing)

- Malamar (strangest evolution method and interesting gameplay)

- Aromatisse (partybird)

- Yveltal (finally a dark-type legendary. Darkrai is Ghost-type for me. Maybe Ghost/Dark (of course he isn't, because of balance), but mainly a Ghost. And he looks like a clown)

I don't see the problem, but I've changed it in an effort to keep the peace.

Edited by Assurhaddon

The starters I go kinda like:

Fennekin>Chespin>Froakie

Frogadier>Quilladin>Braixen

Chesnaught>Greninja>Delphox

In the end Chespin still wins because Grass starter bias

Tyratrum for fossil and Goodra the other poll

Didn't like neither Aromatisse or Slurpluff, and since I already don't like trade evo, neither it is.

And finally, Bacon Bird>Fairy deer

First time I've seen Yveltal compared to bacon... xP

The only thing I ever saw it compared to before was a uterus... Which is another reason I don't like it as much as Xerneas. I can't unsee it like that now. >_<

Also, on another note, I've now seen every Pokemon in the Coastal Kalos dex except for the two legendary birds I can't obtain without trading (Articuno and Moltres). I'll get to them eventually though. For now, I'm moving onto the Mountain dex. This will take me a little longer, as I missed a lot of entries here. Though mostly because many of them are evolutions and pre-evolutions that aren't found in the wild.

SOMEONE QUICK, MAKE A COMPETITIVE TEAM RESEMBLING BREAKFASTS

YVELTAL AND EXEGGUTOR AUTO IN PLZ

any ideas for the extra slots?

I was actually thinking of seriously doing that after seeing that gif ._.

And using Exeggcute instead of its evolution.

Maybe Miltank, because of milk?

Edited by Tonton

Also, on another note, I've now seen every Pokemon in the Coastal Kalos dex except for the two legendary birds I can't obtain without trading (Articuno and Moltres). I'll get to them eventually though. For now, I'm moving onto the Mountain dex. This will take me a little longer, as I missed a lot of entries here. Though mostly because many of them are evolutions and pre-evolutions that aren't found in the wild.

On the other hand, they're incredibly easy to breed once you find them. Much faster to catch a Sandslash/Ariados/Gurdurr and set it in the daycare than it is to catch an Axew/Mienfoo/Bagon and grind them 40 levels each.

Yeah, true. Though I haven't caught the Axew or Meinfoo line yet because I'd already seen them. I'll catch them when I'm actually going to start working on CATCHING every Pokemon in each Pokedex.