Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you familiar with how getting most mega-evolution items works? You only get a specific hour's time frame to do it in.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. But doesn't that also require another item as well as activating that crystal in Anistar City?

Plz peopl, break the ties >_>

And vote on Umbreon too

Trying to find out which Pokémon I can only get through Friend Safari or transfer might be a bit of a pain xc

Isn't there some list like that somewhere? I didn't find one in Serebii :c

Yeah, you gotta fight your rival in Kiloude, then you should get a call from Sycamore, then go to Anistar, get a Mega Ring upgrade and THEN be able to find Random Mega Stones lying around. Between 8 and 9 PM only though, so you might wanna use a guide to gather them all quickly.

EDIT: Tonton, you blind man? http://www.serebii.net/xy/friendsafari.shtml

Edited by Skullknight

Oh, so that's why I saw Calem hanging around in Kiloude City. I should go do that next time I play, as I like collecting stuff, even if I don't use them. It's why I've got a bunch of Pretty Wings and unused gems stashed in my bag lol. So pretty. ^^

Not what I mean, I know of that one.

There are pokémon that can only be obtained in X/Y trough Friend Safari or Tranfer.

The Friend Safari page covers all Friend Safari Pokemon (both normally obtainable in X/Y and not).

The unobtainable pokemon list only includes pokemon that can only be obtainable through transfer, so pokemon that can only be found in the Friend Safari are not there.

I would have to check the pokemon in the Friend Safari list to see which ones can't be obtained in the games through other means. And that requires effort

I think he means the amount of votes. Say that I see that Kyogre is winning by one point, and I vote on Rayquaza just so it will become a tie, that wouldn't happen if we couldn't see the results until the poll is closed

welp, ninja'd

Edited by Tonton

Hmm k I get it. The only thing I see is that the amount of votes would be reduced due to people probably not being aware that tiebreaks are open. Although votes from their first poll pretty much reflect the vote spread except for Espeon and Umbreon.

There, now there aren't anymore ties, at the moment. My Cobalion vote is now one for Virizion. Cobalion/Virizion was pretty much a coin flip decision at first, considering I find them both pretty eh compared to Terrakion, so it didn't really mean much to me who I voted for.

Poll's closed and here are the results:

Poll: Tiebreakers (41 member(s) have cast votes)

Eeveelution

• Espeon - 27 votes [65.85%]
  • Umbreon - 14 votes [34.15%]
Regis
  • Regice - 21 votes [51.22%]
  • Registeel - 20 votes [48.78%]
Weather Legends
  • Kyogre - 20 votes [48.78%]
  • Rayquaza - 21 votes [51.22%]
Evolution Methods
  • Weavile - 22 votes [53.66%]
  • Gliscor - 19 votes [46.34%]
Sacred Sword Legends
  • Cobalion - 19 votes [46.34%]
  • Virizion - 22 votes [53.66%]

Opening next tiebreakers in a sec...

Not what I mean, I know of that one.

There are pokémon that can only be obtained in X/Y trough Friend Safari or Tranfer.

The Friend Safari page covers all Friend Safari Pokemon (both normally obtainable in X/Y and not).

The unobtainable pokemon list only includes pokemon that can only be obtainable through transfer, so pokemon that can only be found in the Friend Safari are not there.

I would have to check the pokemon in the Friend Safari list to see which ones can't be obtained in the games through other means. And that requires effort

Oh. There you go then:

Aipom

Lilipup

Mincinno

Chansey

Paras

Beautifly

Venomoth

Nuzleaf

Vullaby

Cacturne

Gabite

Fraxure

Electabuzz

Luxio

Zebstrika

Galvantula

Togepi

Clefairy

Mankey

Tyrogue

Breloom

Growlithe

Ponyta

Magmar

Charmeleon

Larvesta

Ninetails

Braixen

Tranquill

Tropius

Rufflet

Lampent

Dusclops

Spiritomb

Tangela

Sunkern

Ivysaur

Swadloon

Petilil

Sawsbuck

Maractus

Quilladin

Phanpy

Camerupt

Gastrodon

Palpitoad

Snorunt

Spheal

Dewgong

Cascoon

Muk

Drowzee

Munna

Xatu

Girafarig

Foretress

Metang

Klang

Bronzong

Excadrill

Krabby

Wartortle

Frogadier

Just 'cause I'm bored nice

The only guy I know with a Normal safari is a SF user who won't get the game most likely, so I can't ever get his third Pokémon.

Me and Avarice have normal Types. He has ditto, I have Eevee's. I wanted ditto's in my FS T___T

Me and Avarice have normal Types. He has ditto, I have Eevee's. I wanted ditto's in my FS T___T

Look at the bright side, now you can get as many Dittos as you wish.

I've been told I have Aipom and Exploud dno my third yet

Also using the Ice/Rock fossil even with its weaknesses. I like Ice types lol

Finish the Elite Four and we'll know.

Well you do get a free Lapras.