Quintessence

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is everything X/Y thread, Quint

Thanks for the trade, however I spell your name ^^

Your turn on the fe8 match

Also, closing polls tomorrow. Haven't thought anything about them lol. Though I'll start with other mons instead of the starter/eevee/fossil/legendaries polls between winners.

Should have been in trade thread, but whatever. I'd like a Mold Breaker/Sand Rush Adamant Drilbur, please. Or one of each if you really don't mind, but I don't want to be greedy.

Your turn on the fe8 match

Also, closing polls tomorrow. Haven't thought anything about them lol. Though I'll start with other mons instead of the starter/eevee/fossil/legendaries polls between winners.

Let me pretend I'm doing calculations and shit

Only Yveltal is winning from the ones I voted :/

take that fairy deer lovers

I voted for Yveltal, Arcanine, and Y,

Ok...X is a lot better than Y, from a cold, competitive standpoint, but Y is a fuckingshitbomb, meng. Sure, X is better where it counts, but Y is capable of making big numbers, with Sun boosted Fire Blasts coming out from shitulous special attack.

I don't like sun boosted heat wave coming off a 159 SpA

I prefer Cherrim and sun boosted heat wave coming off a 159 SpA

Charizard X did not neccesarily need to run DD. It make a solid Will o wisp attacker and Roost 3 ATK set is pretty deadly

lol charizard Y

i decided to do a few battles in smogon doubles today (stole a core of hitmontop/heatran/charizard from smogon, dumped random crap on it like talonflame, skymin and deoxys-a).

the conclusion? charizard Y + heat wave = lul. 2hkoes almost everything, except for resists.

also its fun sniping weird things with helping hand extremespeed from deoxys. pretty handy once you get the hang of things and begin to predict who's protecting and who's not.

X is a lot better for singles though, tough claws + DD a deadly combination makes, and it's pretty hard to switch into once it gets going. 1 free turn and you better pray you're packing some strong priority. being able to dent landorus-t is no joke

0 Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Landorus-T: 229-271 (59.9 - 70.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

(229, 232, 235, 238, 241, 243, 246, 249, 252, 255, 256, 259, 262, 265, 268, 271)

Results:

Poll: Tiebreakers Part 2 (45 member(s) have cast votes)

X/Y Legends

• Xerneas - 22 votes [48.89%]
  • Yveltal - 23 votes [51.11%]
Fire Stone
  • Ninetales - 23 votes [51.11%]
  • Arcanine - 22 votes [48.89%]
Mega Charizard
  • X - 22 votes [48.89%]
  • Y - 23 votes [51.11%]

Opening poll tomorrow because tired n' sleepy. Goodnight guys!