Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

going on a TM hunting quest

is there any way to make the prices cheaper?

My guide says there's an O-Power that decreases shop prices. I don't know if it works on every place that sells stuff though.

I'm about to get to my third gym battle. I was watching Pokemon on TV all day today because Keldeo movie, Genesect/Mewtwo movie, and one hour XY preview, so I haven't played again yet. lol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going on a TM hunting quest

is there any way to make the prices cheaper?

As Anacybele said, there is an O-power that makes shops cheaper. Lv1 is -10%, lv.2 is -25% while lv.3 is -50%. When you use an O-power many times, it level ups.

Said O-power doesn't work on clothes shops, unfortunately, but it does on any other.

As Anacybele said, there is an O-power that makes shops cheaper. Lv1 is -10%, lv.2 is -25% while lv.3 is -50%. When you use an O-power many times, it level ups.

Said O-power doesn't work on clothes shops, unfortunately, but it does on any other.

don't have that one

Does anybody have any idea why some Pokedex entries (only right after a new Pokemon is caught) have different colors? Like it being red, or green, etc.?

Pokemon from Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos have different colors.

On second thought, I should level up a bit more before challenging Korrina (I haven't yet because I discovered I had to go to the Mastery Tower first). I took a peek at her party in my guide and it's a bit higher leveled than mine. And given my overall performance in this game and how I only barely beat Calem in the tower, I need to train a bit more. I do have a Psychic type move on Braixen and a Flying type move on Fletchinder, but still.

Edited by Anacybele

The Champion's lead Pokémon is a Hawlucha.

Just sayin'.

Ugh. Well, good thing I'll have a Sylveon on my team by then.

Speaking of which, why isn't this pure FAIRY type Pokemon in the FAIRY egg group?

Edited by Anacybele

Because all of the Eeveelutions are in the Ground/Field egg group, due to being based on mammals~ The Fairy egg group is pretty much the "cute" egg group, with lots of stubby pink Pokémon~

Edited by Kon

Because all of the Eeveelutions are in the Ground/Field egg group, due to being based on mammals~ The Fairy egg group is pretty much the "cute" egg group, with lots of stubby pink Pokémon~

Oh, I never knew that. xP

Anyway, I beat Korrina in one try! She did knock out my Braixen, but Fletchinder managed to finish off Machoke and Hawlucha no problem. In fact, that's the first Hawlucha that DIDN'T annoy the heck out of me. It just spammed Press Fly or whatever that move is called and it didn't do enough damage to Fletchinder to defeat it.

But now I have to battle her again in the Mastery Tower? And she's going to use a Mega Lucario?! Ugh, I'm going to be stuck again. I don't yet have any Pokemon that can mega evolve! >_<

Oh, I never knew that. xP

Anyway, I beat Korrina in one try! She did knock out my Braixen, but Fletchinder managed to finish off Machoke and Hawlucha no problem. In fact, that's the first Hawlucha that DIDN'T annoy the heck out of me. It just spammed Press Fly or whatever that move is called and it didn't do enough damage to Fletchinder to defeat it.

But now I have to battle her again in the Mastery Tower? And she's going to use a Mega Lucario?! Ugh, I'm going to be stuck again. I don't yet have any Pokemon that can mega evolve! >_<

She gives you a Lucario that can mega evolve right before; in fact, that's what you battle her with. She's easy; just mega evolve and two power up punches should be enough.

She gives you a Lucario that can mega evolve right before; in fact, that's what you battle her with. She's easy; just mega evolve and two power up punches should be enough.

OH, okay, that's a relief. lol