Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

Bulletproof also protects from Aura Sphere and Ice Beam. (and Energy Ball, lol)

Yes, Chesnaught is might be better than first assumed.

until "hi there talonflame" of course

Edited by Sylphid

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, Bulletproof made Chesnaught immune to those types of moves? I thought it just lowered the damage.

And on the Mr. Bonding topic, I never thought about in that way, except for one 'joke' comment after seeing him for the first time in a hotel room.

>Chesnaught's Bulletproof makes it immune to Shadow Ball, Focus Blast and Sludge Bomb

Problem, Gengar?

Whoa that ability is better than I imagined.

Also, on an unrelated note, Goodra learns Counter as an Egg Move.

Edited by Alfred Kamon

Wait, why did my Eeevee evolved into Espeon at 20:01?

I have no idea how this is possible beside that your 3DS clock is set at a different time. I saw on google that some had the same problem in earlier games, but nobody really seemed to know how and why it happened.

Lesson learnt, next time I'll read the whole name

I read the "Ice B" part, and instantly assumed Ice Beam...

On topic of Eevee, where is the Moss Rock?

It's in the very first 'room' of route 20(aka winding woods) when you enter from Snowbelle city.

Damp Rock Politoed team Still broken

The 7 turn pressure from Kingdra is just ridiculous. Althogh I don't think you can have the room for broken trio anymore

Throw in Goodra to deal with Ferrothorn for extra lulz.

Edited by Choujin Sentai Chesnaught

Thanks, found it.

Now my Eeveelution collection is perfect!

I'm still in the middle of training my Umbreon and Leafeon, but when I'm done, would you care for a battle? I'm also getting the eeveelutions and I want to see how they fare in a fight with others (especially the new and improved Flareon).

I'm still in the middle of training my Umbreon and Leafeon, but when I'm done, would you care for a battle? I'm also getting the eeveelutions and I want to see how they fare in a fight with others (especially the new and improved Flareon).

Sorry, I haven't actually trained them for battle, just collected them for pokedex completion.

I'll battle you, SL, if you'd like. We did both add each other for a reason, after all. XD

I need a break from these confusing Winding Woods anyway lol. Even my guide's maps aren't making this much easier and I'm normally an ace navigator! xP

I'll battle you, SL, if you'd like. We did both add each other for a reason, after all. XD

I need a break from these confusing Winding Woods anyway lol. Even my guide's maps aren't making this much easier and I'm normally an ace navigator! xP

Ok sure! Would you like to battle my in-game team, or my eeveelution team once I finish leveling them (they are EV trained, however...)?

Your in-game team. If your Eeveelution team is EV trained, it probably means it's an insanely strong competitive team, which would totally obliterate me and make the battle no fun. xP

Whoops sorry,give me a sec. you caught me when I was training my eeveelutions. Gotta run to the pokemon center. Oh, and I won't use Mega evos if you don't want me to.

Oh! So sorry about that! lol

Well, if you're only allowed to use one mega evolution per battle, as said earlier, I'm fine with you using it if you really want to. I just gotta hope I have a good counter to whichever Pokemon you decide to mega evolve. xP

Thanks for the battle! I didn't mega evolve since I don't believe in doing that unless the opponent has one to counter it, so I removed the mega stones.

I was surprised you did that, but I'm also glad you did, because I wouldn't have lasted a minute against you if you had. I made some stupid mistakes though, like believing Talonflame was faster than Greninja and thinking Gardevoir was still weak to Dark type moves. I didn't know Fairy types had a resistance to it.

I guess now I know why I lose almost all the time... Because I'm a non-competitive noob that doesn't know anything. It's not that I care a lot about winning, I just want to stop losing constantly. Losing once in awhile is absolutely fine.

I guess now I know why I lose almost all the time... Because I'm a non-competitive noob that doesn't know anything. It's not that I care a lot about winning, I just want to stop losing constantly. Losing once in awhile is absolutely fine.

That seems like a healthy attitude, and learning to battle by battling will see anyone improve faster methinks.

That seems like a healthy attitude, and learning to battle by battling will see anyone improve faster methinks.

Not if I lose all the time. Yeah, you can learn from losses, but not if you NEVER win at all. Losing, and then going to win because of what you learned is improving. Not losing, trying to learn, but then continuously losing. xP

EDIT: Also, SL, you should ditch Substitute, as it's a terrible move. Your Greninja likely would've finished me off if you hadn't cut its HP. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Not if I lose all the time. Yeah, you can learn from losses, but not if you NEVER win at all. Losing, and then going to win because of what you learned is improving. Not losing, trying to learn, but then continuously losing. xP

Try saving battles you lost, re-watching a battle you lost can show you witch mistakes you've made. This helped me a lot in my starcraft days and will probably work the same way in Pokemon.