L'Arachel stole beta Tanas shirt >:c

Nah, Tana was still a Frelian, and she was a General.

Huh. Oh well. I just remembered that Amelia apparently had Tana's role at some point, so I just assumed that Tana didn't exist.

Also, some of those beta classes seem really weird. Innes as a Monk? Cormag not as a Wyvern Rider? Forde as a Ranger?

Edited by shinpichu

Huh. Oh well. I just remembered that Amelia apparently had Tana's role at some point, so I just assumed that Tana didn't exist.

Also, some of those beta classes look really weird. Innes as a Monk? Cormag not as a Wyvern Rider? Forde as a Ranger?

I actually like the idea of Forde being a ranger haha, Innes as a monk can be inferred from the King being a MAGE King or so they say, and Cormag as a Merc makes a little bit of sense

Edited by Folgore Red II

I actually like the idea of Forde being a ranger haha, Innes as a monk can be inferred from the King being a MAGE King or so they say, and Cormag as a Merc makes a little bit of sense

Well, Forde not being a Cavalier would have broken up the Red Oni-Blue Oni thing most games have with Cavaliers. For Cormag though, it just doesn't seem right for him to be anything other than a Wyvern class. I suppose for Innes Monk makes a bit of sense.

Well, Forde not being a Cavalier would have broken up the Red Oni-Blue Oni thing most games have with Cavaliers. For Cormag though, it just doesn't seem right for him to be anything other than a Wyvern class. I suppose for Innes Monk makes a bit of sense.

True true, it would have thrown the usual stuff off ^^;. Cormag as well would be odd

I just realize I haven't yet expressed the appropriate disappointment that this thread is NOT about L'Arachel taking off Tana's clothes.

To those of you who were similarly disappointed I apologize for not representing you sooner

I just realize I haven't yet expressed the appropriate disappointment that this thread is NOT about L'Arachel taking off Tana's clothes.

To those of you who were similarly disappointed I apologize for not representing you sooner

*Thumbs up*

I also find it funny how Tethys has shy Neimi's mug in the beta.