could somebody "read" this and tell me if it's safe to go past like 1/6 into the page

Rehab

Oh look, it's NAVER.

I haven't seen that in a while.

Probably because my Korean isn't good enough, so I just go to Yahoo instead.

Anyway, I think the story goes something like this:

[spoiler=incomplete/rough translation; my Korean's not that good, though...]

Scene 1: It was incident that happened a few years ago.

Scene 2: Alone, I was riding the high speed bus, going down to my hometown.

Scenes 3, 4, & 5: *no text*

Scene 5: It looked like there were no more than 10 passengers, seated sparsely and looking forward.

Scene 6: The bus entered a tunnel, and the surrounding darkened.

Scene 7: I put down the book I was reading to pass the long, boring, (and precious?) trip and, for a moment, closed my eyes.

Scene 8: Maybe it was because I was exhausted I soon fell asleep.

Scene 9: I wonder how much time went by?

Scene 10: When I opened my eyes and looked out the window, there was the red light of the tunnel, and the car was still moving... I felt like I had been asleep for a while and thought that maybe it wasn't the tunnel I saw before I fell asleep but a different tunnel.

Scene 11: But no matter how long the bus went, THE TUNNEL HAD NO END.

Scene 12: In fact, it felt like the air of another world was wrapping me, and with a strange discomfort, goosebumps started forming.

Scene 13: I crawled towards the aisle and, looking in, examined the area. It looked like everybody was leaning forward, sleeping, but the back of the seats blocked my view, so I couldn't see well.

Scene 14: And when I turned my head and looked back...

Scene 15: There were some passengers with deep wounds, and, bleeding, sat collapsed.

Scene 16: The moment I thought something severe accident had happened... *LOUD NOISE*

Scene 17: I heard a creepy noise from the front of the car. *MORE LOUD NOISES*

Scene 18, 19, 20: *EVEN MORE LOUD NOISES*

Scenes 21 & 22: *no text*

Scene 23: And after that, it was all a blur. (Literally: From this point on, I couldn't remember accurately/clearly.)

Scene 24: Even though I pushed the button to release my seatbelt until my fingernails broke (cracked?)...

Scene 25: *sound of walking*

Scene 26: PLEASE!

Scene 27: For some strange reason, the belt wouldn't come off. *more walking noises*

Scene 28: *no text*

Scene 29: *insert sound effect*

Scene 30: That child lowered his knife and stuck it in my thigh, and with a burning sensation, I lost consciousness.

Scene 31: When I regained consciousness, I was in a [hospital] ward.

Scene 32: It seems like there was a large accident. There was even news on it on TV.

Scene 33: There was an accident in that cursed (magic?) tunnel. Eight people including the driver died. Only I, and one other person, survived.

Scene 34: I had a huge wound on my leg, and they say that, having hurt my head, I was unconscious for two days. I heard that because of my seatbelt, I didn't fly out, and my life was spared.

Scene 35: Even though I told the doctors and nurses, the police who came to investigate (interrogate, maybe?) about that child...

Scene 36: ...nobody believed what I said.

Scene 37: The one other person who survived was still unconscious (in coma?). They said he was lying in the room next to mine.

Scene 38: Could that person...

Scene 39: ...perhaps, saw what I saw?

Scene 40: *no text*

Scene 41: *tl;dr*

Scene 42: *something about the ghost-murderer-zombie-thing-child and how he/she/it came about*

Scenes 43~47: *no text*

Scene 48: THE END

I'm too lazy to do those last two parts... They're too long and full of word I'd have to look up. :3

Edited by Fruit Ninja

there's an english translation of it.

i read it a few years ago; first horror comic (and only) i ever read. i was alone in the room, lights off, etc., and was like, "i haven't been scared of any movie in like 8 years what's a comic gonna do?" i pushed myself away from my computer and almost fell back in my chair.

it's not scary anymore, but it was definitely unexpected and back then scared the ever lovin' outta me.

Why didn't someone say this earlier? What a waste of time.

perhaps not! i was talking about this one:

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=thu

i actually looked at rehab's posted link and noticed the url was different from the one i remember.

though there's most likely a translated version still

Edited by Phoenix Wright

i actually looked at rehab's posted link and noticed the url was different from the one i remember.

Oh!

This is... unnerving to a person like me who hates horror.

Yeah, so it's still probably a waste! Well, at least I learned a few Korean words. X3

These reactions are getting me really curious u n u
If this is anything like that other Korean comic that auto scrolls itself and has the ghost run up to you then...

Edit:

It wasn't as bad as I was expecting. But it was still pretty creepy xD;;;
Though I had my volume on low so the sound it made was a hilariously weird "Eeee?"

I saw a picture of Junji Ito on Tumblr once. He looked like a super friendly uncle. So different from what I would've pictured him as given the nature of his stories xD;;;

Edited by pinkbubblegum

Lol, this is a timely comic when you think of the Question of the Day thread's current question.

Put simply, who would you fear more between a tough male robber with a club, or a woman who thought you had abducted her child?