• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"W-We shouldn't stay here... but... I can't think of where to relocate everyone... T-The Bathrealm, maybe?" Silvia rubbed at her eyes with a free hand, trying to stay awake. Sorin was out of commission, she couldn't fall as well.

"The outrealms have, apparently, been closed for a while. We can return to the fort, if you'd like."

"W-We shouldn't stay here... but... I can't think of where to relocate everyone... T-The Bathrealm, maybe?" Silvia rubbed at her eyes with a free hand, trying to stay awake. Sorin was out of commission, she couldn't fall as well.

"I wouldn't bother with the Bathrealm, Silvia. I was just nearby there and there's a pretty big pack of those Annas roaming around there. Besides, didn't an Anna run the Bathrealm in the first place?"

Finally the battle was over, I had finally used my power to avenge my dear friend. I deactivated my ability, the fight had left me so torn up and exhausted and yet I was happy for the first time since that day. I gazed at the locket around my neck, for it had a picture of him in it. "What can I do? Pictures of you still make me cry!" I softly sang out. Silvia was pretty beaten, I hope she's okay. I decided to stay be her side. The memories I had forced down beginning to resurface.

"Ace? Are you well?"

"Anywhere but here, I already despise this place. Too many painful memories, ones that won't let me sleep."

@Kat: "I'm just tired, those spikes took a lot out of me. *cries while looking at picture in locket* I...finally avenged him. Now I can take steps to bring peace back. But first, I need to heal my wounds.

Edited by Ace Tactician

"I wouldn't bother with the Bathrealm, Silvia. I was just nearby there and there's a pretty big pack of those Annas roaming around there. Besides, didn't an Anna run the Bathrealm in the first place?"

"You were near there? Strange. There must be another way into the outrealms now besides the broken southern gate."

Edited by Kat

"The Bathrealm would be fine. Anywhere than here, I already despise this place. There's too many painful memories here. Memories that won't let me sleep."

"Tch. Don't let bad memories get in the way of anything in your life. All that a bad memory means is that we just gotta make a new one to boot it out, yanno?"

Hmm...Yeah, Hero-King would be a good support option even though our characters haven't said a word to each other yet. There's also ZM, Shelie, Breezy, and Vashiane, I think.

Thats only because you never bothered to say hi XD

"By all means, fire away. And don't spare me the details. i would like to know everything that you can provide for me"

"This strange abomination called 'Grima' appeared and destroyed most of the continent, but one of your descendants defeated it and founded the new nation of Ylisse. Some time ago, Grima appeared a second time but was, once again, defeated. Now, however, we face the threat of the Annas. They've appeared frequently throughout history, but now they're starting to actually invade to ensure that they are the only ones left."

"The outrealms have, apparently, been closed for a while. We can return to the fort, if you'd like."

Silvia bit back a groan - how could she have forgotten that? "I'm just a genius..." she muttered, rolling over to face Ace. Ace was staring down into a locket in her palm, almost wistfully, and for a moment she wished she had her strength back. Not to lead, but to look.

"The fort... it's safer... we can... we can heal everyone there and regroup. ... Sound like a plan?"

Silvia bit back a groan - how could she have forgotten that? "I'm just a genius..." she muttered, rolling over to face Ace. Ace was staring down into a locket in her palm, almost wistfully, and for a moment she wished she had her strength back. Not to lead, but to look.

"The fort... it's safer... we can... we can heal everyone there and regroup. ... Sound like a plan?"

"If you'd like, I can lead the way back." *smiles* "Least I can do in repayment for such an entertaining fight!"

@Poly - if you don't already have a support with Ace, I think you should, as that bit of advice/wisdom seems just perfect for one, if we ever decide to PM/write these down.

Edited by Kat

"Y'know, I gotta say... even with all these Annas running around, this place ain't half bad. I mean, at least we've got each other. And there's not a being in existance that can take one of us down - not an Anna, not Grima, not anything. Well, except maybe evil clones of us, but that just sounds ridiculous."

we should totally do a Wellspring-esque Paralogue where we fight evil us-es

"If you'd like, I can lead the way back." *smiles* "Least I can do in repayment for such an entertaining fight!"

@Poly - if you don't already have a support with Ace, I think you should, as that bit of advice/wisdom seems just perfect for one, if we ever decide to PM/write these down.

"Looks like the fort is where we're going. I'll have to put this away now. My eyes feel red from all the tears I've shed." I got up, my wounds paining me a bit. "I like that plan, at least in the fort I'll be able to sleep better." It was a shame about the Bathrealm, I was rather fond of that place. Ah well, it just another memory now. "Silvia, if you need help, I'm here for you."

"That's excellent..." Silvia flashed her a smile of her own. "R-Right. Let's leave before the news spreads... maybe... they won't be able to find us for a while..."

"That's excellent..." Silvia flashed her a smile of her own. "R-Right. Let's leave before the news spreads... maybe... they won't be able to find us for a while..."

"Even if they do, there will be more people to fight. You should see them. They're quite beautiful in their fighting."

"This strange abomination called 'Grima' appeared and destroyed most of the continent, but one of your descendants defeated it and founded the new nation of Ylisse. Some time ago, Grima appeared a second time but was, once again, defeated. Now, however, we face the threat of the Annas. They've appeared frequently throughout history, but now they're starting to actually invade to ensure that they are the only ones left."

"Interesting tale. So I take it nothing of my world remains other than Falchion? How very disappointing. And this Anna epidemic doesn't appear to be natural. I mean, they all look the same AND with the same name."

You're busy talking to others, and interrupting conversations without good reason is rude.

Err... sorry. I was js

"Just in case they're smart enough to try and follow our tracks, I'll take a different route, to try and throw them off of your guys' trail. I've still got my armor and I don't need a ton of rest, so I can handle it. Just don't get jumped on the way."

"Interesting tale. So I take it nothing of my world remains other than Falchion? How very disappointing. And this Anna epidemic doesn't appear to be natural. I mean, they all look the same AND with the same name."

"It has been that was for many, many years. Just few realized it until it was too late."

"Just in case they're smart enough to try and follow our tracks, I'll take a different route, to try and throw them off of your guys' trail. I've still got my armor and I don't need a ton of rest, so I can handle it. Just don't get jumped on the way."

"All right, if Silvia doesn't mind. It shouldn't be hard to find our fortress. Stay safe."

Edited by Kat

"Feh, I just gotta look for the fort that's not wrecked, right? Shouldn't be too hard to find..." With that, Poly split off from the group, taking great care to leave obvious footprints behind so as to make it as easy as possible for the Annas to track.

"This oughta be fun..." Poly thought to himself as he went into a nearby forest. "Let's see if these bimbos are as smart as they are plentiful..."

Well, I'm off to bed. Goodnight, everyone. Oh, and if anyone needs my character for anything, you can control her until I come back.

I think we're winding down anyway. ^^ Pleasant dreams!

"Well, he's left. Is everyone else ready to go?"

Edited by Kat