Sorin

That's a good system. Means that we don't have to screw around with figuring out who still needs to do what.

Oh, and me & Dusk are working on our C now.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

You can create the support whenever.

---

I've added something new to the 'Support Thread' hoping everyone will read this.

In order to not get too complicated, I've created the following system:

Green names mean the current support.

Red names mean the finished, previous support.

No-color names mean the support is ONLY at C-Support.

-- For example, Kat and Dusk have are at B-Support. However, they have already written their C Support.

Dodgedusk is under B + C in Kat's supports. Kat is under B + C in Dodgedusk's supports.

Does it make sense?

So... for example...

For Dodge and me -

B would be in green

C would be in red

but for another pair (let's say Carter and Sorin)

All would be in black?

(also, can you choose a darker green? It's rather... bright)

So... for example...

For Dodge and me -

B would be in green

C would be in red

but for another pair (let's say Carter and Sorin)

All would be in black?

(also, can you choose a darker green? It's rather... bright)

Exactly.

Though, if Sorin and I were at "B-Support", B would be green. C would be red.

You can check the support thread for an example.

Edited by Carter

Exactly.

Though, if Sorin and I were at "B-Support", B would be green. C would be red.

You can check the support thread for an example.

I was using it as an example because... aren't you two still at the C-support? (or have I missed more than I thought I did?)

"Thank you, sir. You're very kind." She then turned her attention to the Hero King, who was off by himself.

"Sire, are you all right? That was...quite a battle. Especially since you p-passed out..."

Crizix seemed to be worried of my well being, though I couldn't tell her of my troubling thoughts. As the Hero-King, I cannot allow myself to falter. So i smiled and said " Indeed, it was quite a horrifying battle. But i think I'm all right. What matters most is that everyone got out alive." In gratitude, I bow my head to her And thank you for looking after me, when i lost. Were it not for you, I might not be standing here right now.

I was using it as an example because... aren't you two still at the C-support? (or have I missed more than I thought I did?)

Sorry to confuse you. We're still at C-Support.

I was just explaining, if we WERE to be at B-Support, B would be green. C would be red.

Crizix seemed to be worried of my well being, though I couldn't tell her of my troubling thoughts. As the Hero-King, I cannot allow myself to falter. So i smiled and said " Indeed, it was quite a horrifying battle. But i think I'm all right. What matters most is that everyone got out alive." In gratitude, I bow my head to her And thank you for looking after me, when i lost. Were it not for you, I might not be standing here right now.

"Indeed. I'm glad that everyone survived, especially since the situation was looking very bleak..." Crizix smiled warmly, and then her cheeks heated up. A royal was thanking her! "N-No need to thank me, sire. I was just doing m-my job."

Edited by Crizix

After something like this,I'm surprised Criz and I haven't reached C rank

Yeah, lol, but that's okay. Let's just take our time with supports. xD

Sorry about that. I just forget to update everybody sometimes..

---

In other news, Hero-King / Ace Tactican, have reached their B Support! When you guys are ready, you may start writing your supports.

Panting heavily "Card? What.... what are you..... talking about? I don't see any.... card. I glanced toward everyone else. Did.... everyone else... make it out... safely?

Oh, never mind!

Puh-lease.

You guys are thinking of having children? I have no S-Supports.

Ha! Me? Children? Unlikely at best! Though I do have a list of things to say as an uncle somewhere...

Now that the battle was over, I recalled, the risen that took a human form. "No one deserves a fate such as they." Then I remembered the risen of Tiki. Mortifying as it was to see a dear friend in that state,moreso that I had to take her out myself, it only made me feel worse. Did i fail her? And where did that feeling come from? That power seemed.... strange, and unfamiliar, yet emerged when I thought of protecting everyone. Something about me is...... different somehow.

Hey blue blood, cheer up. There all dead now!

Oh, that's why your sad...

I really need to better my people skills

Let's see, my availble supports are:

Vashiane/Silvia, ZM, Crizix, YayForYuffie, Dandragon and Carter at C rank. Hero-King at B rank.

Wow, that's a lot I have left^^;

Edited by Ace Tactician

(Holy crow, I must have must something important. ._.)

Not at all! We've just been fighting, nothing important.

Just two skirmishes (that took like what, 50 pages?)

In the mean time, you may build some supports, with some of your supporters! I believe you've already created one with Kat.

And while you were gone, I've created a support thread, where you can submit and read other supports.