Sorin

Oh. Well now I feel stupid

"Heh, you amuse me Kat. Even in the darkest times you shine bright... but yes I must ask. Do you know why he blew it up? I'd ask him myself but he's gone to train"

"Dandragon? ...Let's just say I did what I did to you, but he has less maturity. And... stated something I should not have."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Dandragon? ...Let's just say I did what I did to you, but he has less maturity. And... stated something I should not have."

"Dandragon? I'm on about Anon blowing up Plegia Castle, not him putting on stupid bravado. Do you know why he blew up the castle? He must've known everybody was in there at the time"

"Dandragon? I'm on about Anon blowing up Plegia Castle, not him putting on stupid bravado. Do you know why he blew up the castle? He must've known everybody was in there at the time"

"Oh. Him. No, that's the big question. I think he mentioned whim. At least mine don't get people killed."

Goodmorning, everyone.

"Nice to see the tactician waking up as her men are discussing tactics"

"Oh. Him. No, that's the big question. I think he mentioned whim. At least mine don't get people killed."

"Whim?.. Hmph, he could've gotten everyone killed. What a fool"

I had some spare chemicals and the castle was surrounded by Annas and risen, so I...just thought that it would take out a lot of risen. I'm sorry I risked everyone's life with a glorified chemistry demonstration...

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

I had some spare chemicals and the castle was surprised by Annas and risen, so I...just thought that it would take out a lot of risen. I'm sorry I risked everyone's life with a glorified chemistry demonstration...

"... You're an idiot. At least tell someone what you're planning next time"

I had some spare chemicals and the castle was surrounded by Annas and risen, so I...just thought that it would take out a lot of risen. I'm sorry I risked everyone's life with a glorified chemistry demonstration...

"...You're stupid sometimes."

"...You're stupid sometimes."

"Oh look, another thing we can agree on, we're getting good at this" *smirks*

"...We're getting distracted, does anybody have an opinion on the current hypothetical strategies?"

"...We're getting distracted, does anybody have an opinion on the current hypothetical strategies?"

"Both have their risks. Ideally, we'd divide into three groups, but we don't exactly have a lot of people."

"I do." Dan walked back in, his eyes back to the blue-green he had been born with. "I still stand by my suggestion to take care of Ferox first. However, in order to protect Ylisse, once again, people will have to stay behind to guard the castle. The question is, who? It won't be me, this time. I'm going, wherever we may end up."

"And risk one group getting out numbered...."

"You say that as if we aren't outnumbered right now. As it stands, we are to assume they have an infinite number of Anna's at their own disposal."

"I do." Dan walked back in, his eyes back to the blue-green he had been born with. "I still stand by my suggestion to take care of Ferox first. However, in order to protect Ylisse, once again, people will have to stay behind to guard the castle. The question is, who? It won't be me, this time. I'm going, wherever we may end up."

"Glad you made it back. Now then, I agree with what you say but before anything is finalised I remember Silvia mentioning something about dark magic and barriers, which is interesting. I'll have to see what she means by that before anything is finalised"

"...It'll probably be best for the groups if you and I were separated for now. We both have bad tempers."

Hey y'all.. I need 4 figurative language examples from chapter 8, from 'Freak the Mighty', go.

You need what now?

"Does anyone want more tea?"

Edited by Kat

"...It'll probably be best for the groups if you and I were separated for now. We both have bad tempers."

You need what now?

"Does anyone want more tea?"

"I guess I'll have more tea....

Need something to calm down..."