Sorin

Also, Dusk, when are you going to add Chapter 10 to the Story thus Far section?

Hopefully soon, but I might do it tomorrow after college, since I'm back early. Not a lot is going to be happen for a couple of hours once I get back, so I could do it then

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

[spoiler=Klotho] ​She steps carefully as she wanders about the strange city. There are old corpses, wrinkled and dried like old paper, scattered throughout the rubble. Something big happened here. Something disastrous. She wonders if she knew about it. She wonders if she'd even heard it.

"Whoa, almost didn't see you." There's another person here. A strange looking woman with green and blue eyes dressed as an assassin, but having the demeanor of a priestess. The woman smiles, but it doesn't reach those too old eyes. "You look like a ghost, little one." She's aware of that. She can see her reflection in the shattered windows and glass nearby. White hair, white rags that serve as clothes, too pale skin… the only color she has is in her silver eyes. "Didn't think anyone would be here in Ylisstol. I was just here to pay respects." Ylisstol? An odd name. Is it the name of this broken city?

"I'm just wandering," she whispers. That's all she can do. Wander. Walk. Until her feet bleed and her legs crack.

"Well, still an odd place to wander." The strange woman isn't deterred at all. "Hey, I'm called Kat. Who are you?"

That's the question, really. She's not sure. Her name, her age, her home… they're all gone. Just shards of broken memories, to small to ever be collected, to small to ever be mended. There's only one thing. One shard that is big enough to have any sort of meaning. However...

"There is a name in my head," she whispers. "I don't know if it's mine, though. Can I use it?"

"I don't see why not." The strange woman's words are light and carefree. "A name's just a name. Just because someone else has it doesn't mean you're less 'you', right?" Perhaps. "So, what's your name?"

​"…Klotho. Call me Klotho."

(This feels Marvely)

We have a support to work on, Luigi! Do you have enough time to start it now?

Yeah, I can start it now. Do you have any ideas? I'll PM you.

We need to start our supports.

I know we need tooo....I'm so behind. D: I'm still finishing my support with Sorin. We keep coming online at different times so we're slowly getting through it...Mostly my fault

Yeah, I can start it now. Do you have any ideas? I'll PM you.

I know we need tooo....I'm so behind. D: I'm still finishing my support with Sorin. We keep coming online at different times so we're slowly getting through it...Mostly my fault

Take your time.

So, this is how much of Marth's Paralogue that I actually have complete. Despite its length, its really not much, other than the start. I've yet to solidify the battle scene

[spoiler=A King's Dying Wishes: The Journey Begins]After waving goodbye to Silvia, Ace, Kat, and Poly, Marth made his way over to the base of the mountain in search of the Old Hubba’s home. It should be somewhere down here…. How hard could it be to find a house after all? Then again, he’d have to climb his way down. And…. it’s a LOOONG way down from where he’s standing. Nevertheless, Marth was unafraid of the heights that he faced and scaled his way downward, leap by leap. As he ventured for hours to reach the base, he saw some rather breathtaking views of the viridian blades of grass shining of the morning dew, along with the golden sun’s gentle caress of the horizon as it began to fall. Just merely laying foot on the sacred grounds, he could feel the divine power flowing through the grass that he walked on, the pure, crystal clear waters and the serene atmosphere itself that he breathed.

As he continued along the path, to his surprise, it led to the mighty and endlessly streaming waterfall. Don’t tell me this is a dead end. Mila and Kat said he was at the base, and here I am. Unless……. He could be beyond the waterfall, deeper within. Marth wasted no time dawdling and jumped right into the waterfall. When he entered he took notice of a lantern at the end of the waterfall cave. Moving closer to the light, it turns out that he indeed has found Hubba’s home. But….. is anyone even home at this moment? Only one way to find out.

Marth: *knock knock knock*

…….

…..

…..

*knock knock knock* Hello? Is anybody home? Hubba, are you there? Helloooo!

….

….

…

Hubba:*Yawns* Who could possibly want me at this hour? Everyone knows this is my regular-Oooh, it could be a fetching lass waiting for me! Or even that dearest Aversa, ready to take me back! *reaches for the nearest vase of flowers within his home and walks over to open the door* Why hell- oooooh! Marth?!

Marth: Were you….expecting someone else?

Hubba:*flushed from his mistake* Me? Uh… no, of course not! Why ever would you think that? Though I would have preferred Eirika

Marth: Uh… riiiiight. Anyway, do you know why I am here?

Hubba: Well, from what I remember, the only way you would ever come to seek me out is if….. Ah, so the time has finally come has it?

Marth: Yes. I come searching for the truth. Why am I an Einherjar? And what purpose do I serve in being one?

Hubba: Very well then. Follow me, all of your questions will be answered in due time.

Marth followed Hubba to the back of his home, into an open space by a wall.

Marth: ….so, what am I supposed to be looking at here?

Hubba: Have some patience, young King. I just might amaze you with what I am about to do.

Marth: Is that so? Hubba, have you made the proper preparations? If so, then enlighten me

Hubba: Give me a minute here. For centuries, I have overseen the realms of ages long past, along with being the keeper of the Einherjar. Should a time arise where the Einherjar were to ever become a problem, I devised a certain technique to allow myself to travel within the Outrealms without the use of the gate. But before I do anything, what exactly made you so desperate to come to me for travel? The gate is still intact, is it not?

Marth: Er… no actually. The gate was destroyed by a man named Phiobus.Now, the friends that I have made here are trapped within this world and cannot go back to their homes.

Hubba: Well, this looks to be quite the issue you have here. I hope they had the chance to say their goodbyes, cause they’re gonna be here for quite some time, if not forever.

Marth: Hubba!

Hubba: I didn’t mean it, Gods! Now, if I remember correctly….. *begins chanting incomprehensible words* *raises hands forward* Aaaannnd presto! *An Outrealm portal appears*

The portal was a light teal blue color that spiraled endlessly with energy. The center was a bright white and looked as though it would envelope anything that came within a few inches from it.

Marth: *staring in awe* Marvelous. I didn’t think there would be a way to create a portal of your own. You’ve outdone yourself

Hubba: *acting smug from his feat* Well of course! You couldn’t expect anything less from the Overseer of the Outrealms! As a matter fact, I have quite a few tricks that I-

Marth wasn’t listening. His attention was still captivated by the portal’s presence. AS he continued to stare, he didn’t notice that he was making small steps forward, into the portal’s direction, almost as if he was possessed. He felt as if something was… calling for him, in the realms beyond. Something…… familiar

Hubba: *Shaking Marth’s shoulder* Hey! You, Snap out of it!

Marth: *Snaps out of it and shakes his head* Huh. What? Oh, sorry.

Hubba: I should warn you, this journey will be like none that you’ve ever ventured. Time flows differently in each outrealm. What may have been a day over there could be well over a month here. Once you step in, there is no turning around until the deed is completed, and even then, the portal will not last forever. If it is Naga that you seek, then you must first brave an Outrealm war currently amidst among the other Einherjar.

Marth: Is that so? And who is the one responsible for making such a war happen.

Hubba: ….T-that’s not important! The point is, where I am about to take you has the only route that will take you to the Alterspire, where Naga resides, which is currently at war. The odds are stacked against you.

Marth: Never fear Hubba. I am certain that I can handle it. After all, you did entrust me with a hidden power, did you not?

Hubba: A power that should not be used recklessly. You have yet to properly utilize what has been given to you. Actually, you don’t even know what it even is yet.

Marth: Oh…. Right.

Hubba: Don’t worry Marth. I can grant you assistance in ending the feud.

Marth: Really? That would make reaching Naga all the more possible. But… aren’t you a little too old to be fighting?

Hubba: You actually thought I was going out there!? Are you out of your mind?! I meant that I will summon allies to you. These brittle bones of mine can’t handle such a battle. Anyways, this journey will indeed provide you with the answers you seek, but it also just might surprise you in the end. Are you ready to find your destiny?

Marth closed his eyes and placed a hand onto his heart. He then thought of all of the events that have unfolded within his memory. The two wars in ages long past, and his current struggle with the Azure Dreamers. They are all fighting for a way back home, and an end to the threat that the future faces at the hands of Anna. By going on this journey, I can finally put my mind at rest and not worry about what happens next. By going on this journey, I can acquire the strength to fulfill my promise to the Dreamers and put an end to all suffering, and allow a safe way home for everyone. Then, Sorin, Silvia and Ace won’t have to grieve over never being able to see their families again. Then, Kat won’t have to worry about her next life and enjoy the one that she currently has. Then, Dusk won’t have to bear the burden of his guilt and not seclude himself anymore. Then, Duck might be able to return to his home in Elibe. Then, Shadowfrost might finally be freed from his sins, and maybe his incarnations can live on without the shadows of his actions haunting them. This would be exactly what you would have done, isn’t it? Marth?

Marth: Yes. I am ready to go.

Hubba: Then let us be off. Your destiny awaits you.

With courage and resolve, Marth, accompanied by Hubba, entered the portal into the Outrealms. His journey begins, now.

...That was amazing.

and did you give PolyxAlicia S rank yet

I'll work on leveling up supports when I'm done murdering Plato, I mean writing an essay on the wonders and thrills of The Republic.