Sorin

She jumped at hearing her name, and span back round. [Darn! I've been spotted!] "O-oh h-hi Nathaniel!" [Calm yourself, it's just an illness!] "Oh... I've just been a bit ill, I didn't want to pass it on to anyone... And is that a violin you have there? What songs can you play?"

"Hey Klotho! How've you been?"

"Hi Alicia! Yeah, I thought I was coming down with some sort of bug, so I stayed in my room in case it was contagious!"

​"…Okay, eventually."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

She jumped at hearing her name, and span back round. [Darn! I've been spotted!] "O-oh h-hi Nathaniel!" [Calm yourself, it's just an illness!] "Oh... I've just been a bit ill, I didn't want to pass it on to anyone... And is that a violin you have there? What songs can you play?"

"Hey Klotho! How've you been?"

"Hi Alicia! Yeah, I thought I was coming down with some sort of bug, so I stayed in my room in case it was contagious!"

Alicia: "A bug? Did you feel ill?"

Meanwhile, below decks.

Ace: *giggling like a madwoman* "There we go, the trap has been set. Now...who will be the first to pass through?" *hides*

​"…Okay, eventually."

She frowns. "Eventually? That doesn't sound good! Did something happen when I was hidden away in my room?"

Alicia: "A bug? Did you feel ill?"

"Yep... It seems to have gone, so it's all good!"

"Well... I know quite a few different songs... I don't know if you'd know them."

Tempted to make Natty croon Oasis

"I might do! I play the clarinet! Though I haven't actually played mine since ages ago..."

LOL DO IT DO IT

Here are dread scrolls for every male person in your army. P.S how do you join ?

(Dread scrolls are limited for a reason, but you PM Sorin about joining)

She frowns. "Eventually? That doesn't sound good! Did something happen when I was hidden away in my room?"

"I might do! I play the clarinet! Though I haven't actually played mine since ages ago..."

LOL DO IT DO IT

Samson turned around to see the others talking"H-hey everyone..."

Samson turned around to see the others talking"H-hey everyone..."

"Hey Samson! What's up?"

"W-well... Have you heard the song 'Stop crying your heart out'?"

Kill me now

"Yes! I love that song!"

LOL xD

LOL DO IT DO IT

Alicia smiled, "I'm glad to hear that you feel better, Glaedyr." Turning to Sampson, "Feeling tired there, Sampson?"

Meanwhile, Below decks.

*Ace's pie trap gets triggered.*

????: "Crivens! Pi----" *hit in face with loads of pies*

Ace: "Mwahahahahaha! What in the--- WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Alicia smiled, "I'm glad to hear that you feel better, Glaedyr." Turning to Sampson, "Feeling tired there, Sampson?"

Meanwhile, Below decks.

*Ace's pie trap gets triggered.*

????: "Crivens! Pi----" *hit in face with loads of pies*

Ace: "Mwahahahahaha! What in the--- WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"Chaos, everything okay?"

Sorin was writing a letter to be given to Anna Michel at some point in Valm. It asked for their unconditional surrender and that they fix the damages to people's property over the course of the war. Sorin knew they would not except the terms but it was apart of his stratagem, The Provoked Lion. The ask for surrender would make he Dreamers seem weak by comparison and possibly provoke the Anna's into his hands. "But if they take the bait, where do I force the showdown... Of course that Anna traveling with us can't learn of this letter." Putting the completed draft in his cloak pocket, he picked up his violin and prayed that Silvia hadn't taken off without him.

Here are dread scrolls for every male person in your army. P.S how do you join ?

Talk to me.

Edited by Sorin

Sorin was writing a letter to be given to Anna Michel at some point in Valm. It asked for their unconditional surrender and that they fix the damages to people's property over the course of the war. Sorin knew they would not except the terms but it was apart of his stratagem, The Provoked Lion. The ask for surrender would make he Dreamers seem weak by comparison and possibly provoke the Anna's into his hands. "But if they take the bait, where do I force the showdown... Of course that Anna traveling with us can't learn of this letter." Putting the completed draft in his cloak pocket, he picked up his violin and prayed that Silvia hadn't taken off without him.

Talk to me.

"Sorin, you have that look in your eyes. What are you plotting?"

"Morning people..."

Breezy walked up to the deck of the ship

"Morning Breezy!"

"Can any of you help me with the wheel? I need to take a short break."

"Now I would offer to help, but I know absolutely nothing about steering ships... Perhaps one of the others could?"

"I'll play it..." Nathaniel took a deep breath and slowly began to play the starting chords.

She smiles and starts to hum along in the background.

"I feel like haven't met some of you. I'm Duck." (To Glaedyr, Samson, and Breezy)

She looks up from her humming. "Oh hi there! I remember you! ...ish... I'm Glaedyr, by the way. How've you been?"

"Sorin, you have that look in your eyes. What are you plotting?"

"Ah, Kat. Care to hear a little plan of mine? I feel like I haven't gotten deep into strategy for awhile so I'm getting back into things. Have to train my mind as much if not more than my body. Such is my way."

"Chaos, everything okay?"

Ace turned to Klotho, "Not exactly...Someone here didn't listen to me.....GAIUS! *turns to Gaius* I clearly said to wait for me in Ylisstol. Why did you stow away on board?"

Gaius: *brushes pies off face* "Whereever you go here, Fury. I go with you. Besides, what if you find the way back home and forget to come back?"

Ace: "Are you nuts? There's no way I'd leave my best friend behind."

Gaius: "Well, the ship's left port so I'm along for whatever lies ahead in Valm."

Ace: "The battles ahead aren't going to be like stealing candy. It's going to get tough from here on out. There's no turning back now. You're part of the Dreamers now."

Gaius: "Sweet. I knew you'd understand, Fury."

"Morning people..."

Breezy walked up to the deck of the ship

Alicia waved to Breezy, "Hello Breezy."

"Ah, Kat. Care to hear a little plan of mine? I feel like I haven't gotten deep into strategy for awhile so I'm getting back into things. Have to train my mind as much if not more than my body. Such is my way."

"Please and thank you. Maybe I could help."

Ace turned to Klotho, "Not exactly...Someone here didn't listen to me.....GAIUS! *turns to Gaius* I clearly said to wait for me in Ylisstol. Why did you stow away on board?"

Gaius: *brushes pies off face* "Whereever you go here, Fury. I go with you. Besides, what if you find the way back home and forget to come back?"

Ace: "Are you nuts? There's no way I'd leave my best friend behind."

Gaius: "Well, the ship's left port so I'm along for whatever lies ahead in Valm."

Ace: "The battles ahead aren't going to be like stealing candy. It's going to get tough from here on out. There's no turning back now. You're part of the Dreamers now."

Gaius: "Sweet. I knew you'd understand, Fury."

Alicia waved to Breezy, "Hello Breezy."

"Who's the Candy Man?"