Sorin

(man, you guys have some dirty minds. Dusk and Kat literally do dance in their rooms, and Klotho thinks it's weird that they dance alone. Also, she's never seen dancing like that.)

You had the words "dancing" and "weird sounds". Doesn't need much imagination to detect such an implication

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*frowns* "Are you calling me a liar?"

"No, I'm just not sure if you can explain it well enough."

Ace: "Not really. Klotho said it best and I believe her."

"Right. You're hiding something, Sis. I can tell."

Silvia groaned a bit and rubbed her arms, lamenting the lack of her son's coffee-making abilities. "Oh, don't remind me. I would die for a cup of coffee right about now, wouldn't you?"

Ace: "Heck, yes. It's been too long since I've kicked back with a good cup of coffee."

Alicia: "Coffee does sound good right about now."

"Right. You're hiding something, Sis. I can tell."

Ace: "What? You don't believe Klotho?" (Sorry, not talking there. Kat'll come after me if I do.)

Edited by Ace Tactician

You had the words "dancing" and "weird sounds". Doesn't need much imagination to detect such an implication

(Uh-huh… Klotho has amnesia, so a LOT of things are weird to her, guys. XP)

That might explain why I'm getting bored with this.

Or maybe I just like Shadowed War more.

Probably the latter, since this thread moves like a bullet.

When I come back, I'll have Marth interact with you more.

That might explain why I'm getting bored with this.

Or maybe I just like Shadowed War more.

Probably the latter, since this thread moves like a bullet.

(Maybe if you had your char actually show up more often…)

(Ack, I edited Silvie's post, but I'll rewrite the segment here.)

(Rule of thumb. I never have really happy characters. I always have to make them scarred. …usually by tragic backstories. Or, you know, me breaking them in story.)

So do I!

Ace: "Heck, yes. It's been too long since I've kicked back with a good cup of coffee."

Alicia: "Coffee does sound good right about now."

Ace: "What? You don't believe Klotho?" (Sorry, not talking there. Kat'll come after me if I do.)

Silvia giggled at Ace's remark, running her fingers through her hair and rocking back on her heels. "I could attempt to make some inside... however, nothing I make will ever be as wonderful as my Morgan's."

At Poly's question, she slipped back into her more reserved demeanor, slipping her hands in front of her this time and flicking her bangs back into place. "She seemed... fine, so far as I've seen. I'll admit... I haven't paid the closest attention. I've been otherwise engaged."

When I come back, I'll have Marth interact with you more.

That sounds fun

I'm proud of you.*tears of joy*

Here, have tissues of joy

(Maybe if you had your char actually show up more often…)

I could go for a steak right now...oh wait wrong char, uh...I just don't think he'd organically fit in the current conversations.

"…I don't like you." *looking close to tears suddenly* "You're a mean, mean man."

"Now, now... I didn't mean it like THAT. Just... you remind me of Samson in that you're very innocent. Not like the rest of us weirdos."

(I never make depressed characters. I just don't like to see people upset. Insane, yeah, but sadness just breaks my heart)

I seem to break everything I touch when it comes to my characters. If I told you about one of my latest, Israel, I might just shatter that poor heart of yours.

*At the pier* Gulasca: ...Damn. Where could he be? JXEMAS DAMMIT! WHERE ARE YOU!?

Light: Agh. The screaming of the youth is terrifyingly loud. Like the bells of war I suppose..

Angie: Who are you?

Light: A man from a age...that knows no bounds..

Silvia giggled at Ace's remark, running her fingers through her hair and rocking back on her heels. "I could attempt to make some inside... however, nothing I make will ever be as wonderful as my Morgan's."

At Poly's question, she slipped back into her more reserved demeanor, slipping her hands in front of her this time and flicking her bangs back into place. "She seemed... fine, so far as I've seen. I'll admit... I haven't paid the closest attention. I've been otherwise engaged."

(yeah, flirting with Kat. XD)

"Now, now... I didn't mean it like THAT. Just... you remind me of Samson in that you're very innocent. Not like the rest of us weirdos."

"You're a mean man, Lusting Meanie. Very, very mean. I hate you." *runs off*

(Ack, I edited Silvie's post, but I'll rewrite the segment here.)

So do I!

Ace: "It sounds like your son makes some good coffee. *grins* I'll have to try some made by him sometime."

Alicia: "That gives us incentive to visit Silvia after this war, doesn't it Ace?"

Ace: "Of course it does! *Laughs a bit* Gives me lots of incentive to drop by and say hi sometime."

Alicia: *notices Klotho running* "Klotho, please come back."

Edited by Ace Tactician

I seem to break everything I touch when it comes to my characters. If I told you about one of my latest, Israel, I might just shatter that poor heart of yours.

(Ooo, I wanna hear!)

*At the pier* Gulasca: ...Damn. Where could he be? JXEMAS DAMMIT! WHERE ARE YOU!?

Light: Agh. The screaming of the youth is terrifyingly loud. Like the bells of war I suppose..

Angie: Who are you?

Light: A man from a age...that knows no bounds..

(…Would this be more suited for char development? Since you aren't interacting with any chars but your own?)

My characters all end up insane, warped, or being straight up dicks. Only three times have I made a none of those character. Light included.