• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"My name is Samson. I'm part of..." (Is this the best idea?) "the Azure Dreamers, as well as an axeman and healer."

"Oh, the Atoning Monk Sister told me of. I'm Klotho and I'm… whoa!" *tries to walk, only to collapse* "Ow…"

Good, good... Now I shall take over the Dreamers whilst you die of laughter! :KnollRoll:

Haha, no.

ayo Krisars, stop lurking and join DA CREW

also, glad to see my shipping is so widely approved

Are my legendary recruitment skills needed?

Yes so much.

(Is this... a bad time to say I don't play persona?)

I... I think I'm going to start Persona, guys.

Do it now.

(Is this... a bad time to say I don't play persona?)

Yes

(I don't own a PS3. And I rarely receive money anyways.)

Oh ok

Well, we've got two people to enlighten in the glory that is P3 and P4. How best to proceed?

Not do it without Sorin is a start...

Better make that three

Okay four

Not you too senpai...

I'm in the same boat as those three

Then again, I don't play that many games any more so...

...you shamed me for the last time...

The reason why we're going to keep Klotho as far away from Poly as possible and why, in retrospect, I PROBABLY should've had the Plegia group find her, so that the… flirtatious and affectionate ways of the Ylisse group did not confuse her.

Also, her habit of assuming things and then steadfastly believing in them. And no one being able to give her an adequate reason for why they're called the Azure Dreamers.

...wonder what nickname she'd give Sorin...

Oh god.

Guys.

I have Wesker's VA.

I WILL ENSURE COMPLETE.

GLOBAL.

SHIPPING.

Can I help?

I feel SO bad about it sometimes... and yet it makes her so... interesting to write with and learn about.

Haha, well insanity IS doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result...

I was told that was being stupid... hmm...

Silvia folded her arms awkwardly over her chest before dropping them again, blowing out a sigh and turning back to her bag, opening it again to retrieve her Waste tome. It was a bit... sad, now that she thought about it. Reminding her of her inital days as a Shepherd, while she poured over her magic tome in an attempt to understand it. While she was probably just a bit of a hermit naturally, it was something Silver said she had always done - ran off to go read a book or go outside and examine something rather than socialize. And with that, a lack of social skills came forth.

A vicious cycle, and yet she always found herself slipping into that old habit.

Silvia flipped open the tome and slipped a pen from her bag, immediately muttering the incancations to herself like clockwork as she slowly sketched out the runes among the original text.

"Oh, the Atoning Monk Sister told me of. I'm Klotho and I'm… whoa!" *tries to walk, only to collapse* "Ow…"

(I guess I am an atoning monk...) "Are you alright? Oh wait, of course you aren't." Samson carefully lifted Klotho from the ground.

Silvia folded her arms awkwardly over her chest before dropping them again, blowing out a sigh and turning back to her bag, opening it again to retrieve her Waste tome. It was a bit... sad, now that she thought about it. Reminding her of her inital days as a Shepherd, while she poured over her magic tome in an attempt to understand it. While she was probably just a bit of a hermit naturally, it was something Silver said she had always done - ran off to go read a book or go outside and examine something rather than socialize. And with that, a lack of social skills came forth.

A vicious cycle, and yet she always found herself slipping into that old habit.

Silvia flipped open the tome and slipped a pen from her bag, immediately muttering the incancations to herself like clockwork as she slowly sketched out the runes among the original text.

"Harem? Can you help me up? My feet gave out on me again."

(I guess I am an atoning monk...) "Are you alright? Oh wait, of course you aren't." Samson carefully lifted Klotho from the ground.

"Eh? Wah!" *flails and ends on on the ground again* "Ow… why did you do that?"

Gulasca: You were with my brother right? Where is he now?

Light: ...I can't say. I'm here to watch your group. Not like I could be touched anyway...

Gulasca: Is that a threat or a challenge?

Light: What do you think? Am I threatening you? Or do I challenge you? Honestly this world needs to work on intellect of its young people..

"Harem? Can you help me up? My feet gave out on me again."

Silvia swore and almost slammed the book shut, before remembering that she'd smear the runes if she did. She gently placed it on her pegasi's back and stood, swiftly flipping the pen in the hair before sticking it behind her ear and sauntering over. "Again? You poor thing..." Interestingly enough, Samson seemed to already have her, so she stopped and took to folding her arms again, watching him approach with her in his arms.

Silvia swore and almost slammed the book shut, before remembering that she'd smear the runes if she did. She gently placed it on her pegasi's back and stood, swiftly flipping the pen in the hair before sticking it behind her ear and sauntering over. "Again? You poor thing..." Interestingly enough, Samson seemed to already have her, so she stopped and took to folding her arms again, watching him approach with her in his arms.

(Actually… she flailed and is on the ground again.)

"Harem? Help please?" *pleading look*

"I don't know?"

*sighs* "You must have knocked them off when you fell." (what was I about to say?) "Oh yes, and the reason I carried you is because your legs are giving way, and too much more walking could badly damage them. You didn't finish what you were about to say.Also, why won't you let me help you?"

*sighs* "You must have knocked them off when you fell." (what was I about to say?) "Oh yes, and the reason I carried you is because your legs are giving way, and too much more walking could badly damage them. You didn't finish what you were about to say.Also, why won't you let me help you?"

"Because I don't know you." *very obviously* "Besides, this happens a lot. My feet and legs are badly scarred. That's all."

(Actually… she flailed and is on the ground again.)

"Harem? Help please?" *pleading look*

Oh! Well.

She sighed and madeher way over to the girl, kneeling down beside her and placing her arms around Klotos before scooping the girl up and carrying her. "Hold onto me and I'll carry you." She said, giving Samson a smile as a greeting and walking towards the inn.

They're in Port Ferox again, right? I'd assume they're be an inn here.

Edited by Vashiane

Oh! Well.

She sighed and madeher way over to the girl, kneeling down beside her and placing her arms around Klotos before scooping the girl up and carrying her. "Hold onto me and I'll carry you." She said, giving Samson a smile as a greeting and walking towards the inn.

They're in Port Ferox again, right? I'd assume they're be an inn here.

(I'd imagine so.)

"Thanks, Harem! …I'm not too heavy, right? I know your arm hurts sometimes still."

(I'll have to go to bed soon. Up at 7… ><)

Edited by Kat

Gulasca: Watch? What do you mean watch?

Light: I can't answer that.

Gulasca: You will answer...or I'll drop you where you stand.

Light: Always with ignorance. I still won't answer.

(Somebody come before Light tears Gulac to pieces.)

Anon: *walks by* Alright, calm down! There's no need to tear each other to shreds, we have plenty if Annas to do that to!