Sorin

Anon: *walks by* Alright, calm down! There's no need to tear each other to shreds, we have plenty if Annas to do that to!

Light: ....You. What do you want A- I mean stranger. Forgive me. You remind me of one of my old comrades. I was just teaching this youth that fighting is ignorant. Teach your sell swords better.

Gulasca: Why you..!

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(Off to bed for me, so…)

​*despite having asked Silvia a question, she soon finds herself falling asleep, tired from the trip* "…Mom… my…"

(Night!)

(I'd imagine so.)

"Thanks, Harem! …I'm not too heavy, right? I know your arm hurts sometimes still."

(I'll have to go to bed soon. Up at 7… ><)

Alright. I'll drop her off then so Klotho can rest. And more importantly, you can sleep.

"Oh, that... that barely even hurts me anymore," she said, making sure to keep her tone a little smug, just for good measure. The inn was open, and Silvia quickly made her way up the stairs and into the first empty room she saw, placing her down on the bed and gently brushing back her hair. "You'll be fine, I promise. Just rest, okay? I'll come back to check on you." Silvia spun around and left, gently closing the door behind her with a snap...

... And immediately doubled over, clutching her arm and trying her damnested not to scream.

Light: ....You. What do you want A- I mean stranger. Forgive me. You remind me of one of my old comrades. I was just teaching this youth that fighting is ignorant. Teach your sell swords better.

Anon: Well, I'm not his boss, so...yeah, stranger. Allow me to introduce myself! *extends hand* Anon. And you are?

(Off to bed for me, so…)

​*despite having asked Silvia a question, she soon finds herself falling asleep, tired from the trip* "…Mom… my…"

(Night!)

(Her mother? I wonder what happened to her... if this girl- Klotho is anything like me, then her mother's dead...)

(Good night!)

(Ha! My glasses! Wait...) *Puts on glasses* "Gulasca! Who are you talking to?"

Edited by BravuraLevi

(Her mother? I wonder what happened to her... if this girl- Klotho is anything like me, then her mother's dead...)

(Ha! My glasses! Wait...) *Puts on glasses* "Gulasca! Who are you talking to?"

Light: Just a man who wonders time and space. I assume you are Samson?

Light: .....Light. Too coincidental. You look just like him...

Anon: Well, it's a small world! I once spent a dozen year living next to someone who shared my birthday and didn't even know it until after I had moved! So, who is this coincidentally similar looking person?

Anon: Well, it's a small world! I once spent a dozen year living next to someone who shared my birthday and didn't even know it until after I had moved! So, who is this coincidentally similar looking person?

Light: ....I don't want to talk about it.

Light: More than that. I see what he had in you. Just with out the feeling to love.

Anon: 'Well well well, I'm impressed. Most people need a good twenty minutes convincing before they believe I'm celibate, and you just knew! Ha! Really is something, isn't it?'

Anon: 'Well well well, I'm impressed. Most people need a good twenty minutes convincing before they believe I'm celibate, and you just knew! Ha! Really is something, isn't it?'

Light: True indeed. Now where is your... Leader? I need to see him.

Light: Many things. *ignores question* This world is interesting. As soon as I heard the outrealm gates had fallen here I had to come see. What a phenomenon...

"Excuse me, but you never answered my question. Also, Why was Gulasca so angry?"