Sorin

"Aw, I love it!" *tucks the scarf around her neck* "And they're beautiful. I'm INCREDIBLY grateful to you!" *smiles* "Also, her name is Klotho. She's… actually, there's a good chance she'll offend you within thirty seconds by accident, so please just tell her politely?

*turns her attention back to Silvia* ​"Headache, dizziness… backlash, maybe? Blood loss?" *thinking* "Hangover maybe? Not sure where you would've gotten the alcohol, but magic and it DON'T mix well… what else could it be…?"

Dan looked at her with some sort of discomfort. "I make no promises...Sylvia, are you okay? You don't look too well."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Rings, huh..." Cassandra whispered, unaware of who the two who were speaking were. Then she realized that she was in close proximity to Klotho and not having a freakout, which went well against what she'd expected.

​"Joint wedding?" *confused* "Is that… like a harem?"

She tries to contain her laughter before speaking, "Not quite, Klotho. It would just mean that they would get married at the same time!"

"Rings, huh..." Cassandra whispered, unaware of who the two who were speaking were. Then she realized that she was in close proximity to Klotho and not having a freakout, which went well against what she'd expected.

​(So much for professional.)

"Wow! Congratulations!" She beams. "That's brilliant! And getting like Poly, eh? You could even have a joint wedding!" She teases, laughing as she speaks.

​"Joint wedding?" *confused* "Is that… like a harem?"

"Joint wedding? Ha, I guess. Saves money and we're killing two birds with one stone. Wonder what Kat things. Thank you anyway" She turns to Klotho. "And no. It's basically two weddings happening at the same time, but the four of them aren't marrying each other"

She tries to contain her laughter before speaking, "Not quite, Klotho. It would just mean that they would get married at the same time!"

"Oh, I see." *pauses* "But how does that work for harems?"

(Grimleal? could she be....? ... I could probably be sent to rot in hell for what I did on that day alone....)

(He doesn't know he's next to a mind reader. and judge.)

Alicia: "My mother was killed by Grimleal cult members under orders of a hired hitman sent by my father to kill her, my twin sister and myself for the bloodline we carried. As soon as he realized what we were, he tried to kill us." *thinking* (There's more to him that meets the eye. He's haunted by his past.)

Alicia: "My mother was killed by Grimleal cult members under orders of a hired hitman sent by my father to kill her, my twin sister and myself for the bloodline we carried. As soon as he realized what we were, he tried to kill us." *thinking* (There's more to him that meets the eye. He's haunted by his past.)

"Shame...shame..."

"Joint wedding? Ha, I guess. Saves money and we're killing two birds with one stone. Wonder what Kat things. Thank you anyway" She turns to Klotho. "And no. It's basically two weddings happening at the same time, but the four of them aren't marrying each other"

"Plus, we could have everyone there...and I'd make a cake and everything... It'd be awesome!"

"Oh, I see." *pauses* "But how does that work for harems?"

*confused after thinking about what Klotho just said* "Hmm...can harems...even all get married? You can only get married to one person Klotho, so I don't think it works..." [What's with this obsession with harems?!]

"Plus, we could have everyone there...and I'd make a cake and everything... It'd be awesome!"

"GLAEDYR CAKE. This wedding is going to be fantastic!~" Forgetting to do so earlier, he sheaths his silver axe

...wait...dusk is a warrior now? ...*eyes burn from mental image*

Yes. Why are your eyes burning?

He's not a typical warrior also. His axes are a lot lighter, and fights more like a GBA Berserker, but with bows. His longbow and double bow however, are gone

"GLAEDYR CAKE. This wedding is going to be fantastic!~" Forgetting to do so earlier, he sheaths his silver axe

"Hehehe, though you'd have to choose what type of cake! And we'd have to have something else for Breezy, since he refuses to eat any cakes I make..."

EDIT: BYE WIZARD!!! *waves*

Edited by Glaedyr

"Aw, I love it!" *tucks the scarf around her neck* "And they're beautiful. I'm INCREDIBLY grateful to you!" *smiles* "Also, her name is Klotho. She's… actually, there's a good chance she'll offend you within thirty seconds by accident, so please just tell her politely?

*turns her attention back to Silvia* ​"Headache, dizziness… backlash, maybe? Blood loss?" *thinking* "Hangover maybe? Not sure where you would've gotten the alcohol, but magic and it DON'T mix well… what else could it be…?"

Dan looked at her with some sort of discomfort. "I make no promises...Sylvia, are you okay? You don't look too well."

Silvia flinched at the mention of alcohol. Alright, she didn't drink THAT much... not enough to give her a hangover. Of course, she didn't really know... she would have had to have slept for that. "Well, I am trying to create a connection that shouldn't be formed. The magic responds to me, yes... but it feels... forced. Like I... broke some sort of barrier... I probably just need to... adjust to it?"

She pondered it for a moment, glancing at her hand to make sure she had shut off her ability to steal her energy before nodding. "That's likely it... Switching between types is... draining. Same with Anima magic... And I'm... fine Dan... I'll be fine."

There's a lie in this post somewhere~!

"...I see..." (I've always been happy, but now that I see the true effects of what I've done.... It's sickening...I couldn't do anything about it, but still... I don't think I can look at Ace or Alicia in the eye, considering the fact that... I killed their mother...) Samson, keeping calm, turned around and began walking away.

Yes. Why are your eyes burning?

He's not a typical warrior also. His axes are a lot lighter, and fights more like a GBA Berserker, but with bows. His longbow and double bow however, are gone

i honestly say you should have stayed a sniper

"...I see..." (I've always been happy, but now that I see the true effects of what I've done.... It's sickening...I couldn't do anything about it, but still... I don't think I can look at Ace or Alicia in the eye, considering the fact that... I killed their mother...) Samson, keeping calm, turned around and began walking away.

"The way how you act...You've done a terrible deed haven't you?"