Sorin

Silvia flinched at the mention of alcohol. Alright, she didn't drink THAT much... not enough to give her a hangover. Of course, she didn't really know... she would have had to have slept for that. "Well, I am trying to create a connection that shouldn't be formed. The magic responds to me, yes... but it feels... forced. Like I... broke some sort of barrier... I probably just need to... adjust to it?"

She pondered it for a moment, glancing at her hand to make sure she had shut off her ability to steal her energy before nodding. "That's likely it... Switching between types is... draining. Same with Anima magic... And I'm... fine Dan... I'll be fine."

There's a lie in this post somewhere~!

"When you say you're gonna be fine, that makes me worry even more, you know."

i think the lie is from not drinking THAT much

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

i honestly say you should have stayed a sniper

I almost did, but something was gnawing at me, telling me to turn into a warrior. His attire hasn't changed though

"Hehehe, though you'd have to choose what type of cake! And we'd have to have something else for Breezy, since he refuses to eat any cakes I make..."

"Ha, Breezy. Still depressing as ever?"

"When you say you're gonna be fine, that makes me worry even more, you know."

i think the lie is from not drinking THAT much

Nope. The line about switching magics is draining.

She's based off of the Awakening Avatar... who starts with a Thunder tome. She's wielding Fire tomes right now.

Meaning there's another reason entirely.

"Plus, we could have everyone there...and I'd make a cake and everything... It'd be awesome!"

*confused after thinking about what Klotho just said* "Hmm...can harems...even all get married? You can only get married to one person Klotho, so I don't think it works..." [What's with this obsession with harems?!]

​"Oh." *pauses* "Oh, wait, maybe there… aren't harems?" *confused now*

Silvia flinched at the mention of alcohol. Alright, she didn't drink THAT much... not enough to give her a hangover. Of course, she didn't really know... she would have had to have slept for that. "Well, I am trying to create a connection that shouldn't be formed. The magic responds to me, yes... but it feels... forced. Like I... broke some sort of barrier... I probably just need to... adjust to it?"

She pondered it for a moment, glancing at her hand to make sure she had shut off her ability to steal her energy before nodding. "That's likely it... Switching between types is... draining. Same with Anima magic... And I'm... fine Dan... I'll be fine."

​*frowns heavily* "You flinched. You're lying. Again. Stop it, please. I'm honestly TRYING to help, but that can't be done if you keep misdirecting. Please, for the sake of making sure you do, in fact, get home safely…" *gets a really sad look on her face* "And I've switched between tomes before. It's not draining at all."

Edited by Kat

"Ha, Breezy. Still depressing as ever?"

"You could say that. Though I've been attempting to cheer him up! Operation: Cake failed, sadly..."

*even more confused* "Ehh...Yeah, perhaps it's best to forget about harems for now, Klotho..."

"You could say that. Though I've been attempting to cheer him up! Operation: Cake failed, sadly..."

*even more confused* "Ehh...Yeah, perhaps it's best to forget about harems for now, Klotho..."

He sighs. "Silly Breezy. He's missing out" He turned to Klotho and softened his voice. "Yeah, you're confusing yourself now. Just for-" He was cut off

"But Harem has a harem. Or wants one."

"... That's a bit different, Klotho. I've told you this many times"

"... That's a bit different, Klotho. I've told you this many times"

"Loudly and quickly and not believing." *frowning*

"I'm not sure if that's the case, love." Cassandra replied.

"Love?"

"What's wrong, Snow Blade?"

(remember the nicknames! XD)

(Oh I do remember, it's just it hasn't really dawned on Glaedyr quite yet that harem is Silvia's nickname xD)

"...I...I don't...I don't even...Harems?...Wanting harems? Eh..."

​*frowns heavily* "You flinched. You're lying. Again. Stop it, please. I'm honestly TRYING to help, but that can't be done if you keep misdirecting. Please, for the sake of making sure you do, in fact, get home safely…" *gets a really sad look on her face* "And I've switched between tomes before. It's not draining at all."

"Maybe I'm just weak..." Silvia said, running her fingers through her hair and glancing at Kat, feeling her blood boil a little. "An immortal assassination goddess wouldn't exactly understand that feeling, now would you?" She sighed, tipping her head back towards the sky. "I'm just... trying to find a way, to NOT get in everyone else's way. 6 months have already passed. That's 18 left. Time is running out and I d-don't..." Her voice cracked, and she took a deep breath in to calm her shaking. "I'm... not... letting that happen."

"You were a part of the Grimleal. You had killed a woman of high stature."

"... that's true...One day... my ... owners got a contract. A man wanted us to kill his wife and two daughters because they were related to ashunera... I tried to not hurt the women, but they kept on hitting me and kicking me... eventually I gave in, but I managed to make sure the girls escaped... they were a good deal older than me."

"...I see..." (I've always been happy, but now that I see the true effects of what I've done.... It's sickening...I couldn't do anything about it, but still... I don't think I can look at Ace or Alicia in the eye, considering the fact that... I killed their mother...) Samson, keeping calm, turned around and began walking away.

Alicia just watched the exchange between Light and Sampson, *thinking* (You're admitting to being there when our mother was killed. Then...how did you walk away from the massive Arcfire spell Ace rained down on all present out of sheer rage that day?) *After hearing what Sampson said* (So you were there when Ace and I were born and our mother escaped. You don't know about that incident.)

Edited by Ace Tactician