Sorin

Anon was polishing his killer axe. It was finely customized weapon, one that he has spent a good deal on and took good care of, like with all his armaments. However, as he sat in his quarters polishing, he felt a strange disturbance.

Anon: My Anon senses tingle...I feel...bloodthirsty, almost. Probably better I don't check on it.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Ace raised an eyebrow at this, "I still don't get this harem business."

Alicia: "Who that man is has yet to be seen. There seems to be more to him that meets the eye."

"So if I had full intention of hurting you, would you attack me on spot?"

"No, that's Harem's fault."

"Sorin and Dan are my little brothers, so what are you talking about?"

"Yes? Who are you, Handsome Eyepatch?"

"...Do me a favor...don't call me that. Please...please just don't." Dan had a slowly faltering smile on his face as he said this. So this is what Kat meant...fuck.

Anon was polishing his killer axe. It was finely customized weapon, one that he has spent a good deal on and took good care of, like with all his armaments. However, as he sat in his quarters polishing, he felt a strange disturbance.

Anon: My Anon senses tingle...I feel...bloodthirsty, almost. Probably better I don't check on it.

(…You know… you COULD tone it down to just not liking it…)

"*sigh* Cassandra!" Dan yelled to get her attention. "Come on. We need to get back."

"You go on ahead, Dan..." Cassandra replied, looking at Klotho as she did so. "I think these guys need my help right now."

"No, that's Harem's fault."

"I still don't know who 'Harem' is, love." Cassandra replied, taking her attention off of Dan. "You'll have to introduce me."

Ace raised an eyebrow at this, "I still don't get this harem business."

"Well, you've got a mini-harem yourself... your Chrom, this Chrom, Marth, Silvia... ye gods, I'm the only one without a harem." *snickers* "And I'm surprisingly okay with that, considering the one I did manage to woo."

"...Do me a favor...don't call me that. Please...please just don't." Dan had a slowly faltering smile on his face as he said this. So this is what Kat meant...fuck.

​"Huh? But you wear a cool eyepatch and you're really handsome!" *thinking* "Oh, wait, you probably don't… I'm sorry. Um… just Handsome then? Or something with swords?"

"You go on ahead, Dan..." Cassandra replied, looking at Klotho as she did so. "I think these guys need my help right now."

"I still don't know who 'Harem' is, love." Cassandra replied, taking her attention off of Dan. "You'll have to introduce me."

"Well, you've got a mini-harem yourself... your Chrom, this Chrom, Marth, Silvia... ye gods, I'm the only one without a harem." *snickers* "And I'm surprisingly okay with that, considering the one I did manage to woo."

"...Cassandra this wasn't an option. Come on, we have to leave..." He noticed she wasn't even trying to pay attention. I guess I have no choice. Dan grabbed her arm and started to drag her off. "We have to get going...now."

"That reminds me. Ace, Silvia, don't we need to show Alicia that trick?"

(The beauty treatment trick from the Kat-Silvia convo.)

"...Cassandra this wasn't an option. Come on, we have to leave..." He noticed she wasn't even trying to pay attention. I guess I have no choice. Dan grabbed her arm and started to drag her off. "We have to get going...now."

"Oh, you have to go now?" *smiles* "Come back soon?"

"Wha...! Dan!" Cassandra yelped out. "That was rude... and we're not staying in Plegia, you know. We're not even in Plegia now! Sorin's simply waiting outside of the area!" She wrestled out of Dan's grip and glared at him. "Maybe... I was wrong about you. You're not the gentleman I thought you'd be..." she said solemnly, running off to her usual hiding spot.

(What fun would that be? Besides, there's been more far fetched here. Like a radio. Or time slowing serum. That we never use)

(It… was a suggestion so that your char wouldn't be as averse to actually talking to people. I'm ignoring the radio incident. You're the one who created the serum, so it's your fault if it's never come out. Something like that should really have some side-effects, though.)

(It… was a suggestion so that your char wouldn't be as averse to actually talking to people. I'm ignoring the radio incident. You're the one who created the serum, so it's your fault if it's never come out. Something like that should really have some side-effects, though.)

(I don't think that would get him out though. Maybe I'll just create more serum and see what side effects it has)

"Wha...! Dan!" Cassandra yelped out. "That was rude... and we're not staying in Plegia, you know. We're not even in Plegia now! Sorin's simply waiting outside of the area!" She wrestled out of Dan's grip and glared at him. "Maybe... I was wrong about you. You're not the gentleman I thought you'd be..." she said solemnly, running off to her usual hiding spot.

"Cassandra, wait!...God dammit...Dan, you fucking idiot. Cassandra! ...Ugh now what do I do...wait...she said Sorin was simply waiting outside? But...that doesn't make sense, I didn't even pass by him when I came here...What the hell is..." Dan ran off to go check.

Silvia wrapped her arms around herself, numbly listening to Kat's explanation and cursing herself for feeling so selfish. She wasn't the only one suffering - Ace, and Marth and Poly and Dusk and Duck and Kat - all of them - had the same drive to return home, the same end ambition. Shutting them out so she could focus on HER task (which wasn't even hers!) was... stupid. She always seemed to do this, settle on a decision and not break it because it was HERS. She did this with Grima, with Plegia, with Emmeryn... over, and over and she never learned from it.

"... K-Kat, I..." Silvia shuddered, blinking back the tears that formed. "I'm - I'm sorry, I just got so... w-wrapped up in my... past mistakes... I feel like... I keep abandoning him and I just want to show him I'm not going to do that... You know his story. Y-You know... I can't keep - I can't keep doing that. To both of them. And I just want to find a way to - to get everyone home in time. I want to HELP somehow..."

....Vash, you're going to give Marth a heart attack. MAKE IT STAHLP!

*finally managed to finish reading back*

Edited by Hero-King

"Cassandra, wait!...God dammit...Dan, you fucking idiot. Cassandra! ...Ugh now what do I do...wait...she said Sorin was simply waiting outside? But...that doesn't make sense, I didn't even pass by him when I came here...What the hell is..." Dan ran off to go check.

"Oh, way to go Dan..." Witnessing him leave, he turned to Klotho. "Want to go back inside now?"

(I take it Dan never ran into Samson?)

"That reminds me. Ace, Silvia, don't we need to show Alicia that trick?"

(The beauty treatment trick from the Kat-Silvia convo.)

"As long as you don't try and steal her from me."

As Dan ran outside, he looked around. But no matter where he looked, he didn't see Sorin anywhere. What was Cassandra talking about? Suddenly, he saw a moving figure in the distance. He couldn't get a good look. "Hey! Sorin, is that you?!" The figure moved into a nearby forest. "Hey! Where you going?" He ran after it.

"Oh, way to go Dan..." Witnessing him leave, he turned to Klotho. "Want to go back inside now?"

"I think I'm going to check on Handsome. He looks sad." *runs after him*

"As long as you don't try and steal her from me."

​"Oh, I don't know, Khan… she might prefer my touch." (I'm sorry, this is her sorta getting back at Poly.)

Edited by Kat

As Dan ran outside, he looked around. But no matter where he looked, he didn't see Sorin anywhere. What was Cassandra talking about? Suddenly, he saw a moving figure in the distance. He couldn't get a good look. "Hey! Sorin, is that you?!" The figure moved into a nearby forest. "Hey! Where you going?" He ran after it.

"Hey! Where are you going?" *wincing as she runs* "Ow… running bad…"

Cassandra simply sat in her 'safe spot', alone and heartbroken. Klotho didn't care that she was leaving, and Dan was acting like a jerk... tears began to well up in her eyes as she thought about the two of them, seemingly without a care in the world, while she was there crying.