Sorin

"I think I'm going to check on Handsome. He looks sad." *runs after him*

"Alright then. Be careful..." As he saw her run off, he couldn't help but crack a smile. "Heh... I suppose I should follow them? The three are quite young and... Yeah. I think I will" He then ran off to catch up with the others. On his way though, he thought he could hear somebody crying. "Huh? Somebody's trying now? Hello!"

Edited by DodgeDusk

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

​"Oh, I don't know, Khan… she might prefer my touch." (I'm sorry, this is her sorta getting back at Poly.)

"I seriously doubt that, Kat. I'm pretty sure that her claims to back mine up have scarred Nathaniel for life."

Cassandra simply sat in her 'safe spot', alone and heartbroken. Klotho didn't care that she was leaving, and Dan was acting like a jerk... tears began to well up in her eyes as she thought about the two of them, seemingly without a care in the world, while she was there crying.

(well, ow…)

*limping badly now* "Ow… hurts." *sighs* "Guess I shouldn't run still. Um…" *looks around and decides to hobble in an alley* "I don't want Sister or Brother to see me limping. They'll get upset. I don't want to upset them. So… let's find a place to hide…?" *almost trips over Cassandra* "Oh, hiya. I almost didn't see you. I thought you were going back? You should, you know. The sooner you leave, the sooner you can come back!" *smiles* "Jobs are important to complete."

As Dan ran through the forest, he kept on trying to catch up with the character in question, this obviously not being Sorin. He finally tackled the person to the ground. "Ok...what the hell is-" He cut himself off as the figure he tackled looked exactly like Sorin. Before he could question him, he faded into the shadows, then reappeared right in front of him. He looked different though. His eyes...were the eyes of a Risen! "What the fuck?!"

"Funny how I cared about them for a second...

That was over fast...."

(I have no idea who you're trying to talk to at this point, Breezy ><;. I can't remember which group you're closest too)

"I seriously doubt that, Kat. I'm pretty sure that her claims to back mine up have scarred Nathaniel for life."

"Oh, but she hasn't experienced me OR Silvia, Khan."

As Dan ran through the forest, he kept on trying to catch up with the character in question, this obviously not being Sorin. He finally tackled the person to the ground. "Ok...what the hell is-" He cut himself off as the figure he tackled looked exactly like Sorin. Before he could question him, he faded into the shadows, then reappeared right in front of him. He looked different though. His eyes...were the eyes of a Risen! "What the fuck?!"

What.

(I have no idea who you're trying to talk to at this point, Breezy ><;. I can't remember which group you're closest too)

(I waaaas transitioning over to dusk/klotho/dan/cass)

*limping badly now* "Ow… hurts." *sighs* "Guess I shouldn't run still. Um…" *looks around and decides to hobble in an alley* "I don't want Sister or Brother to see me limping. They'll get upset. I don't want to upset them. So… let's find a place to hide…?" *almost trips over Cassandra* "Oh, hiya. I almost didn't see you. I thought you were going back? You should, you know. The sooner you leave, the sooner you can come back!" *smiles* "Jobs are important to complete."

Ears twitching, he stopped in his tracks. "Now I hear Klotho again..." Turning to a nearby alley, he decides to investigate, wielding his silver axe as he does so

(well, ow…)

Cassandra looked up at Klotho, tears still running down her face. "But... I don't want to leave." she replied, curling her legs up to her chest and burying her face in her knees.

"Oh my... well, just make sure you keep it from Dusk, then. And try not to make it too desirable... I don't want to lose her to anyone."

eh wot.

Ears twitching, he stopped in his tracks. "Now I hear Klotho again..." Turning to a nearby alley, he decides to investigate, wielding his silver axe as he does so

"Brother, go after Handsome?"

Cassandra looked up at Klotho, tears still running down her face. "But... I don't want to leave." she replied, curling her legs up to her chest and burying her face in her knees.

"Eh? But isn't it your job to report back? That's very important, isn't it?"

"Oh my... well, just make sure you keep it from Dusk, then. And try not to make it too desirable... I don't want to lose her to anyone."

"Oh, relax, Poly. It's a beauty treatment. Keeps the skin soft and the like while also helping keep the body nice and flexible."

"Eh? But isn't it your job to report back? That's very important, isn't it?"

"I know... but... I've never been good at that sort of thing. I'm just a pickpocket with a fancy set of swords, that's all..." Cassandra replied, trying her best to keep her breathing normal and to avoid looking up.

"Oh, relax, Poly. It's a beauty treatment. Keeps the skin soft and the like while also helping keep the body nice and flexible."

"Mmm... in that case, be as thorough as you like with Alicia... just makes my experiences more enjoyable."

Ace woke up at the inn, reaching for her glasses next to Marth's tiara on the dresser next to her. "Marth...when will you come back? I didn't dream anymore about your journey, the last I saw was you, Chrom, Lucina and Frederick intervening in a war. Tell me, did you succeed? Did you stop the fighting? My dreams just won't tell me what happened next." Ace got out of bed and wondered who else was up.

Alicia woke up at her room in the inn, reached for her glasses and slipped out of bed and gazed out the window overlooking the ocean, "Across those waters, is another continent. I wonder, what awaits there besides Annas? ....Ace should be up by now." And with that Alicia left her room to see Ace coming out next to her and both sisters walked outside into the morning light.

Alicia: "I wonder if Klotho's alright?"

Ace: "I hope so considering Poly keep asking her about Kat. (and close call for me, phew.)

I cant believe I missed this.

Wait, Ace can forsee that far?