• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Can you walk?" Cassandra asked, genuinely concerned for Klotho's safety.

"If I have to!" *starts lurching awkwardly as she tries to run* "I've got good sight, so I don't need to get close."

"Gah... Fine. Ace, you go. I'll keep an eye on Kat."

"You don't have to, you know."

"One of these days...I need to ask Anon...to help make me some sort...of flare device." Dan spoke as he panted. He took out his elixir and started to drink. "Ah...that's better."

Anon: I sense...a need for fire. Well, I have a few torches. And you know, when ya need flames, you probably need steel too. Time to suit up!

"Can you walk?" Cassandra asked, genuinely concerned for Klotho's safety.

"Gah... Fine. Ace, you go. I'll keep an eye on Kat."

Ace: "You're keeping an eye on Kat? Have fun then! Though if Alicia is fighting then I guess I'll back her up."

Alicia: *reaches Dan*

Edited by Ace Tactician

Anon: I there's just one ingredient left...but I forgot it...maybe I need to let it sit. Yeah, that's a good idea

*walks outside* Alright, good morning everyone.

"About time you left your room. Trouble in the forest. Go help, please."

Cocking his head to the left slightly, he charged at one of the nearby Hero Risen, and buried his axe deep into it's shoulder. Forcing it out, he flips it in the air, grabs it and slashes the neck of the Risen, causing it to die. "Oh, I bloody love this. Dan, watch out!"

"Thank you kindly!" He said as he drew his killing edge and stabbed one of the Risen right through the head. "You seemed to have been training!"

Anon: I sense...a need for fire. Well, I have a few torches. And you know, when ya need flames, you probably need steel too. Time to suit up!

"No flames! It's a forest!"

*Makes it to the forest and climbs a tree for a better angle.* "Now then…" *draws Killer bow and sights down a Risen trying to sneak up on Dusk* "Farewell." *looses her arrow for a clean hit to the eye* "Yay! I did it!"

"If I have to!" *starts lurching awkwardly as she tries to run* "I've got good sight, so I don't need to get close."

Cassandra frowned. "Well, if you want..." she replied, catching Klotho. "But we'll stay close, alright?"

"You don't have to, you know."

"Oh, please. You're not just trying to keep yourself alive here, are you?"

Silvia soared among the clouds, peering over the side of Aurum's neck to scan the trees below. She quickly switched out her Waste tome by shoving it in her bag, diving for the short spear instead and slowly guiding Aurum to fly a little lower.

What she saw through the trees chilled her.

"Risen? Oh, hell no." Silvia snarled, eyeing one of the Bow Knights aiming for a companion. "I don't think so~!" She drew her arm back and with all her might launched the spear downward, wuickly diving into her bag against and throwing three more from her perch.

Dodging a lance from a Dark Flier and an arrow from a Bow Knight, he jumped up and punched a closer Bow Knight Risen in the face, causing it to dishonourably dismount. "Looks like you've been grounded. Adiós!" Sheathing his axe, he took out his silver bow and stepped on it's body, effectively gimping it. Firing an arrow into its face, it quickly disintegrated into nothingness. "Goodbye. I'll sing you a lullaby later"

"Oh, please. You're not just trying to keep yourself alive here, are you?"

"I'm trying to keep everyone alive, you idiot!"

Dan saw an arrow fly right into the eye of a risen, looked up and saw Klotho. "Nice shot!" He said as he gave a thumbs up.

"Thanks!"

"Wow, Klotho, that was great aim!" Cassandra remarked, surprised that she was so good, though she paid more attention to the Bow Knight with a Silver Sword rushing them. Drawing her daggers, she flipped them into her hands so that the blades were behind her, then slashed at the Risen, horse and rider, dropping it to the ground.

"I'm trying to keep everyone alive, you idiot!"

"Not what I meant, Kat. I mean, by holding back here, you're keeping two people alive... right?"