• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Ace: "Look at that, Risen Snipers and Swordmasters in the trees. Guess magic is out of the question since chanting would draw their attention."

Alicia: "Arrows would silence them. Much quieter than magic."

(Dang it guys, I'M IN THE TREES!)

She spun around, looking eyes with the wyvern rider and nodded. "I'm as wary as they come, Captain," she drawled, tossing another spear and wincing as a dull ache starting forming in her left arm. "I'm fine Klotho!" she called down, staring down at the tome in her lap. "... If I use it... just once... maybe..."

"Harem, are you sure? Do you need a weapon? I'll go steal one for you! …Or try to…" *sights a Dark Flier trying to cast a spell* "There! I'll get you that ones!" *aims the arrow* "You just catch it?" *fires arrow*

"I doubt this is one of them."

"Poly. Drop it. I'm NOT going into details."

She spun around, looking eyes with the wyvern rider and nodded. "I'm as wary as they come, Captain," she drawled, tossing another spear and wincing as a dull ache starting forming in her left arm. "I'm fine Klotho!" she called down, staring down at the tome in her lap. "... If I use it... just once... maybe..."

"Alright then...VIOLENCE...AUTHORITY...ENFORCEMENT........I will show these fools these things...."

Ace: "Look at that, Risen Snipers and Swordmasters in the trees. Guess magic is out of the question since chanting would draw their attention."

Alicia: "Arrows would silence them. Much quieter than magic."

"And this is why bows are the best. Give me a moment" Wielding his killer bow, he slowly eyed up a Sniper and made note of another one near it. Squinting, he eventually released his notch and killed the first one. Seeing how the one next to it witnessed this act, Dusk quickly killed that Sniper too. "I believe it's your turn now, lovelies"

"And this is why bows are the best. Give me a moment" Wielding his killer bow, he slowly eyed up a Sniper and made note of another one near it. Squinting, he eventually released his notch and killed the first one. Seeing how the one next to it witnessed this act, Dusk quickly killed that Sniper too. "I believe it's your turn now, lovelies"

Ace: "Those Swordmasters are mine! *Kills one with Valflame*

Alicia: *finishes another off with Tyrfing*

Then both sisters kill the remaining Risen Swordmasters.

Alicia: "Where's Poly?"

Ace: "He stayed behind. Volunteered to watch Kat."

"Harem, are you sure? Do you need a weapon? I'll go steal one for you! …Or try to…" *sights a Dark Flier trying to cast a spell* "There! I'll get you that ones!" *aims the arrow* "You just catch it?" *fires arrow*

"... That won't be necessary..." Silvia muttered, swinging her legs over the side and rubbing her pegasi's neck. "Aurum, I'm dismounting. Head to safety, alright? There's arrows." She gripped the tome in her hands tightly and signaled for Aurum to dive a bit so she could jump off. Aurum did so, and she hopped onto the ground before patting her and guiding her back in the direction of the port. "... Sorry, Klotho. But this ends now."

"Cassandra...You not talking to me for a reason?...It's probably a good reason...well, how's the wind sword I enhanced for ya?"

"Haven't tested it yet." Cassandra replied, watching as Klotho fired another arrow from beside her. "There!" she cried, drawing her Wind Sword and firing a blast of powerful wind magic at the Dark Flier beside the one Klotho killed.

"Ugh, fine. I'll just ask Yuffie, then."

"... That won't be necessary..." Silvia muttered, swinging her legs over the side and rubbing her pegasi's neck. "Aurum, I'm dismounting. Head to safety, alright? There's arrows." She gripped the tome in her hands tightly and signaled for Aurum to dive a bit so she could jump off. Aurum did so, and she hopped onto the ground before patting her and guiding her back in the direction of the port. "... Sorry, Klotho. But this ends now."

"Harem? You're… you're not going to use the scary magic, right?"

"Ugh, fine. I'll just ask Yuffie, then."

"Doctor-patient confidentiality. How about you go and make sure Silvia doesn't do something stupid?"

Edited by Kat