• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Not bad ladies" Holstering his bow, he took out his silver axe and charged at the final Swordmaster who had spotted the three. "How unfortunate..." Hacking into it's neck, it slowly fell and disintegrated. "... The weapon triangle means nothing to me" He turns to face the twins. "You two alright?"

"Doctor-patient confidentiality. How about you go and make sure Silvia doesn't do something stupid?"

"Can't. Magic hurts me way worse, remember? I go in there, I'm as good as dead."

"Not bad ladies" Holstering his bow, he took out his silver axe and charged at the final Swordmaster who had spotted the three. "How unfortunate..." Hacking into it's neck, it slowly fell and disintegrated. "... The weapon triangle means nothing to me" He turns to face the twins. "You two alright?"

THE FORTH WALL AJDSDDGSFDGRSFDDSVDSXVDZGDFVDB.

"Just... when I say close your eyes, do so. Got it?"

"You are, aren't you? Why? Harem, you're strong. Can't you fight without that? I'll get you another tome! But I'm sure you could take them without a tome too. Because Sister said that you're the strongest, and I think so too!"

(I regret nothing, Vash~)

"Can't. Magic hurts me way worse, remember? I go in there, I'm as good as dead."

(There's mostly falcoknights and heroes and bow knights…)

oh hush up, Shadow.

Cassandra looked at Klotho, who seemed genuinely concerned for what Silvia was about to do. Gripping her hand tightly, she looked at Klotho. "Don't worry... I'm right here with you. Nothing's going to harm you." she said, in a soothing tone in an attempt to get Klotho to keep calm.

Cassandra looked at Klotho, who seemed genuinely concerned for what Silvia was about to do. Gripping her hand tightly, she looked at Klotho. "Don't worry... I'm right here with you. Nothing's going to harm you." she said, in a soothing tone in an attempt to get Klotho to keep calm.

"No! That magic is bad! And Harem doesn't need it!"

(I meant to stop Silvia, duh)

"No! That magic is bad! And Harem doesn't need it!"

"Love... listen to me..." Cassandra trailed off, unsure of just how to explain it to her. "If she didn't feel like she needed that magic, she wouldn't be using it. Just... trust her, okay?"

(I meant to stop Silvia, duh)

(Oh, oops.)

"Didn't realize you let fear prevent you from helping a friend. Fine. I'LL go after her." *runs into the forest*

"Love... listen to me..." Cassandra trailed off, unsure of just how to explain it to her. "If she didn't feel like she needed that magic, she wouldn't be using it. Just... trust her, okay?"

"Nonono!" *shaking now, barely clinging onto her bow*

"You are, aren't you? Why? Harem, you're strong. Can't you fight without that? I'll get you another tome! But I'm sure you could take them without a tome too. Because Sister said that you're the strongest, and I think so too!"

(I regret nothing, Vash~)

Silvia groaned and waved her hand out at the Risen around. "Do you see any many are out here? Dan's already injured! We kind of DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS." And here she went, thinking back into her goals only and nothing else. No. She wasn't. Dan WAS injured and they were risking even more the longer they tried. "This has nothing to do with... wait, she does?" Silvia paused, shaking her head and flipping open the tome, stepping forward into the forest and whistling to attract the Risen's attention.

(Oh, oops.)

"Didn't realize you let fear prevent you from helping a friend. Fine. I'LL go after her." *runs into the forest*

"Nonono!" *shaking now, barely clinging onto her bow*

Dan walked up to Klotho, and hugged her. He tried to comfort her. "It's okay young one...She will be fine." He made sure his body would shield Klotho's eyes from the dark magic. He began to swing a soft lullaby in an attempt to comfort her.

*running through the forest* "Silvia? You around? Hey! Silvia!" *hears whistling* "Oh, that's got to be her." *racing for the sound* "Silvia!"

Edited by Kat

Ace: "Yeah, I'm fine. Can't believe I missed that one." *hears whistling* "Oh no, I don't have a good feeling about this." *takes off*

Alicia: "Ace, wait! Where are you going?"

Dan walked up to Klotho, and hugged her. He tried to comfort her. "It's okay young one...She will be fine." He made sure his body would shield Klotho's eyes from the dark magic. He began to swing a soft lullaby in an attempt to comfort her.

sassy little...

"Dan?!" Cassandra yelped out, shocked that Dan would do something like that. It hurt her, more than she thought it would... but why?

"It's not... OH GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" *runs after Kat*

Ace: "Yeah, I'm fine. Can't believe I missed that one." *hears whistling* "Oh no, I don't have a good feeling about this." *takes off*

Alicia: "Ace, wait! Where are you going?"

"Whistling?.. Ah yes, back in the direction we came from. Must be the others. I think we should go back to them. I sense something terrible is about to happen" He takes off and follows Ace

"Dammit... dammit, dammit, dammit... Dusk is going to kill me if I let Kat get hurt..." *keeps running, when he hears a whistle* "... Eh?" *runs to find the whistle*