• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

sassy little...

"Dan?!" Cassandra yelped out, shocked that Dan would do something like that. It hurt her, more than she thought it would... but why?

"It's not... OH GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" *runs after Kat*

"This is what my mother always did whenever I felt scared like this. I thought it might work for her...You care for her, right?" Dan said as he looked at Cassandra. "Then, I'll make sure she is okay."

dangit poly what do you want from me im trying to please Cassy as best i can ;_;

Edited by Dandragon

sassy little...

"Dan?!" Cassandra yelped out, shocked that Dan would do something like that. It hurt her, more than she thought it would... but why?

"No bad magic. Please… no more bad magic…"

"Whistling?.. Ah yes, back in the direction we came from. Must be the others. I think we should go back to them. I sense something terrible is about to happen" He takes off and follows Ace

Alicia ran after Dusk, heading towards the source of the sound.

Meanwhile:

Ace: "I really have a bad feeling about this. Oh sweet Ashunera please let me be in time."

"No bad magic. Please… no more bad magic…"

"Shhhh, it's okay. No bad magic...no bad magic..." He felt an urge inside of him...an urge to protect this young girl...this girl whom he should have been if he hadn't made that pact...to protect her so she did not suffer as he did. He felt like he could protect someone...even if it was just from the sight of dark magic.

*continues following the whistling* "Silvia? I know you're putting too much weight on your shoulders again! You've got people who will help, you know!" Where is she…?

"Shhhh, it's okay. No bad magic...no bad magic..." He felt an urge inside of him...an urge to protect this young girl...this girl whom he should have been if he hadn't made that pact...to protect her so she did not suffer as he did. He felt like he could protect someone...even if it was just from the sight of dark magic.

I have the image of Shy Guy hugging Klotho now

Why

SASSY

LITTLE...

"Well... I... I care about you, too, Dan..." Cassandra replied meekly, clutching Klotho's hand tightly. She still hurt inside, but... why?

Dan turned to smile at her. He saw pain in her face. "I...I just want to protect this young one...it's hard for me to stand by and watch someone suffer emotional trauma...as I did once..."

Dan turned to smile at her. He saw pain in her face. "I...I just want to protect this young one...it's hard for me to stand by and watch someone suffer emotional trauma...as I did once..."

"Lots of blood… lots of pain… please, please no more scary magic!"

*still running, sees Dusk & Alicia* "Oy! Ducky! Dusko! Kat went off to check and see what was wrong with Silvia!"

"Wait, what? Most people start by saying hello, Khan... Something's wro- KAT?" Sprinting towards the sound of the whistle, he completely left the others in the dust. "KatKatKatKatKat whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?"

Silvia closed her eyes again as the Risen ambled towards her, letting her energy escape once more into its pale green strands, flowing and dancing around on her fingertips. The disjointed pieces that formed the beautifully ethereal Waste spell rose up to greet her, merging with the energy and once again, turning black. The color of Henry's eyes. Maybe she was so, adapted to her world of dark magic she felt at home. Her father was a sorcerer, as was her mother. It ran in her blood, and the fact that she had to... to force it was...

If it had been Silver, he would have been able to it perfectly.

She bitterly choked back a laugh and mumbled the incantation, raising her hand towards the Risen and firing the initial bolt of magic. It flew, in a crazed, mad dance towards its target, only pausing in its assault.

"Close your eyes for me. ... Permenantly."

With that she raised her hand into the air, funneling the blast upward and relishing in the... in the feel of it. Henry did say there was a certain feel to the magic, a hold it seized on you. But it wasn't anything... bad, this hold. It was dark, yes, but it was strangely warm.

It felt a little like home.

"Wait, what? Most people start by saying hello, Khan... Something's wro- KAT?" Sprinting towards the sound of the whistle, he completely left the others in the dust. "KatKatKatKatKat whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?"

(I… am dying of laughter here…)

*still running, sees Dusk & Alicia* "Oy! Ducky! Dusko! Kat went off to check and see what was wrong with Silvia!"

Alicia: "Ace just took off running after hearing that sound."

Ace: "Hi Poly, KAT IS HERE?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" *runs even faster after Dusk*

Silvia closed her eyes again as the Risen ambled towards her, letting her energy escape once more into its pale green strands, flowing and dancing around on her fingertips. The disjointed pieces that formed the beautifully ethereal Waste spell rose up to greet her, merging with the energy and once again, turning black. The color of Henry's eyes. Maybe she was so, adapted to her world of dark magic she felt at home. Her father was a sorcerer, as was her mother. It ran in her blood, and the fact that she had to... to force it was...

If it had been Silver, he would have been able to it perfectly.

She bitterly choked back a laugh and mumbled the incantation, raising her hand towards the Risen and firing the initial bolt of magic. It flew, in a crazed, mad dance towards its target, only pausing in its assault.

"Close your eyes for me. ... Permenantly."

With that she raised her hand into the air, funneling the blast upward and relishing in the... in the feel of it. Henry did say there was a certain feel to the magic, a hold it seized on you. But it wasn't anything... bad, this hold. It was dark, yes, but it was strangely warm.

It felt a little like home.

*rounds corner* "Silvi-!"