Sorin

"Lots of blood… lots of pain… please, please no more scary magic!"

He felt a cold feeling down his spine. Still, he felt as though he had to shield her eyes....He then put two fingers on her forehead, and began to chant a sleep spell.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Shit, shit, shit, this is bad..."

Cassandra was unsure of what to do, but without thinking, she strode forward and embraced both Dan & Klotho. "I... I just..."

He felt a cold feeling down his spine. Still, he felt as though he had to shield her eyes....He then put two fingers on her forehead, and began to chant a sleep spell.

​"No sleep! No scary magic! Please…!"

Belting it through the forest, he eventually found the clearing where the other Dreamers were. Noticing Silvia chanting, his face lit up, yet he felt sorry for her. [she's... harnessing dark magic... So much emotion... The lass' broken already bless her...] Noticing Kat, he ran up to her. "Please don't tell me you were fighting. PLEASE don't tell me you were fighting..."

Belting it through the forest, he eventually found the clearing where the other Dreamers were. Noticing Silvia chanting, his face lit up, yet he felt sorry for her. [she's... harnessing dark magic... So much emotion... The lass' broken already bless her...] Noticing Kat, he ran up to her. "Please don't tell me you were fighting. PLEASE don't tell me you were fighting..."

*not able to answer, as she's bleeding badly from the neck and collarbone now and is trying to stem the blood; Silvia's spell hit her*

Edited by Kat

​"No sleep! No scary magic! Please…!"

He stopped. So it wouldn't work on her. So I guess I may have to-HNG. His thoughts interrupted as he felt a sword begin to pierce his back. He pushed Klotho away just as the Risen Sorin's killing edge broke out of his chest, inches away from Klotho's face. He grabbed on to the sword. ''You...will not...harm...anyone...else!...''

Ace had finally caught up, only to see Kat on the ground..."NO! Please no! KAAAAT!" *tries to help Kat stop the bleeding*

Alicia entered to the same sight.

Edited by Ace Tactician

He stopped. So it wouldn't work on her. So I guess I may have to-HNG. His thoughts interrupted as he felt a sword begin to pierce his back. He pushed Klotho away just as the Risen Sorin's killing edge broke out of his chest, inches away from Klotho's face. He grabbed on to the sword. ''You...will not...harm...anyone...else!...''

"Eh? What's going on? What…?" *sees the blade* "What is…?"

(NO)

(SHIPPING IS OVER)

(EVERYONE OVERBOARD)

(?)

(…I'm just cackling over here. I'm a bad person. Silvia hitting Kat was totally my idea. …Baby's totally fine so long as Kat is, btw. Just wanting to say that.)

​"S…" *tries to gesture at Silvia* "Lost. Lost in… snap her.." *coughs up some blood* "Ah…"

Edited by Kat