Sorin

*stands up and wordlessly walks towards a nearby tree, pounding his head against it repeatedly* "Failure... failure... failure... failure... failure..."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Cassandra kept breathing as much as she could, considering the damage done to her throat. She tried to look up at Klotho, but it hurt to even move a muscle in her body aside from keeping the blood from seeping out of her neck.

Alicia: *walking up* "Looks like sis and I are the ones who came prepared. Where are our healers?"

Oh my feels, Ace. D:

Just putting down the first thing I came up with.

(Anon, there's a Risen Sorin about to kill the kids. Or Dan's going to the demon. EITHER WAY, if you wanted a dramatic entrance...)

*shaking horribly* "I… I…" *shrieks horribly*

Anon: Well, child murder, eh? I personally do not discriminate by age, but that sounds pretty evil! It's killing time!

Anon stepped out from the brush, walking along a large branch. His attire was distinct from normal, dark black and red with a flowing night colored scarf over his face. His clothes were both wrapped and coat like, yet with a sleekness to it uncommon among fighters, and a single grey shoulder pad being his only visible metal armor.

Anon: Excuse me! Would all eyes please focus on your new champion?

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

(Ask and you shall receive)

*staring at the mess of… well, everything* "What in all the hells is going on here?"

Edited by Kat

*stands up and wordlessly walks towards a nearby tree, pounding his head against it repeatedly* "Failure... failure... failure... failure... failure..."

Ace: *next to Silvia, hearing this* "And I thought my guilt complex was bad... I wasn't fast enough. I could have taken that blow...so why wasn't I in time? Please be okay, Kat, Silvia."

*sees Phoibus* "Oh.....crap."

Edited by Ace Tactician

Ace: *next to Silvia, hearing this* "And I thought my guilt complex was bad... I wasn't fast enough. I could have taken that blow...so why wasn't I in time? Please be okay, Kat, Silvia."

*pokes Ace in the shoulder* "What. Happened."

Alicia: *walking up* "Looks like sis and I are the ones who came prepared. Where are our healers?"

"Can... hard... ly... breathe..." Cassandra choked out, clutching her throat even tighter to halt the blood from leaking out of the wound she had.

*sees Phoibus* "Oh.....crap."

Everyone has a guilt complex here. EVERYONE.

"Can... hard... ly... breathe..." Cassandra choked out, clutching her throat even tighter to halt the blood from leaking out of the wound she had.

*glances over* "Bring your wounded to me. Now." *points at Silvia* "She's suffering from the effects of a Grima soul piece trying to devour her. You or your sister need to remove the pieces as they appear."

(Ask and you shall receive)

*staring at the mess of… well, everything* "What in all the hells is going on here?"

*Still on cliff* "Who is this fine man....he smells of dragon."

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

*Still on cliff* "Who is this fine man....he smells of dragon."

(…Phoibus has NO association with dragons.)

lol why the fuck do people keep trying to talk to Cassandra WHEN SHE HAS A GAHDANG ARROW IN HER NECK

(That was meant to go to Ace. She just prompted it.)