Sorin

*pokes Ace in the shoulder* "What. Happened."

Ace: "Well...Dark Magic gone wrong. You can help Silvia? Ookay then. Please...I...I...don't want to lose anymore friends." *carries Silvia to Phoibus*

"Can... hard... ly... breathe..." Cassandra choked out, clutching her throat even tighter to halt the blood from leaking out of the wound she had.

Alicia: *takes out another roll of bandages, slowly takes out arrow.* "Here, this should help stop the bleeding temporarily. I just heard someone say to bring the wounded to them..." *Shudders a bit*

Edited by Ace Tactician

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

If that happened, he'd kill himself in saving everyone. Don't think we'd want that

(By aftermath, I meant everyone's bandaged.)

Ace: "Well...Dark Magic gone wrong. You can help Silvia? Ookay then. Please...I...I...don't want to lose anymore friends." *carries Silvia to Phoibus*

"I told you what bothers her. It is the heart of Grima that was shattered. It seeks to consume her. You must remove the pieces. She has no physical wound that I can heal."

(Doma..? Or am I wrong?)

(Doma's not a dragon.)

Silvia objects to this idea. D:

I'mma wait a few moments longer, and then I'll wake her.

(and then someone gets to tell her that she severely injured kat.)

Anon: *sigh* Well, there goes my big reveal. Whatever, their leader is still mine! Maybe THIS will draw some attention!

*yelling at Risen Sorin*

Anon: Hey, you there! I have a last request to be filled!

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

"I told you what bothers her. It is the heart of Grima that was shattered. It seeks to consume her. You must remove the pieces. She has no physical wound that I can heal."

Ace: "Heart of Grima pieces...then how do I remove them then? Are they...Chaos?" *shudders as her younger cousin is Grima's heiress*

*still standing at the tree, pounding his head off of it* "Failure... failure... failure..."

Cassandra took the bandages and attempted to wrap them around her neck. "Would you..." Cassandra trailed off, deciding to simply point at the spot that she needed the bandage cut at, and where she needed it fastened together.

*still standing at the tree, pounding his head off of it* "Failure... failure... failure..."

Cassandra took the bandages and attempted to wrap them around her neck. "Would you..." Cassandra trailed off, deciding to simply point at the spot that she needed the bandage cut at, and where she needed it fastened together.

"Last I checked sitting around maiming yourself did no good with the situations at hand..."

Ace: "Heart of Grima pieces...then how do I remove them then? Are they...Chaos?" *shudders as her younger cousin is Grima's heiress*

"What is left is. Are the wounded coming?" *looks at Klotho, who's shaking against a tree, curled into a ball* "Trauma and drama. How does Agrona deal with you all?"

"Last I checked sitting around maiming yourself did no good with the situations at hand..."

"Failure... failure... shut up Breezy... failure... failure..."

Alicia: *cuts the bandages at the place Cassandra points at* "There we go."

"What is left is. Are the wounded coming?" *looks at Klotho, who's shaking against a tree, curled into a ball* "Trauma and drama. How does Agrona deal with you all?"

Ace: "Looks like I'll have to gather up the wounded. Sis! Help me gather up the wounded!"

Anon: *sigh* Well, there goes my big reveal. Whatever, their leader is still mine! Maybe THIS will draw some attention!

*yelling at Risen Sorin*

Anon: Hey, you there! I have a last request to be filled!

(Look, I know you're all busy, but if you want me to kill the boss to save some heads you could at least humor me!)

Ace: "Looks like I'll have to gather up the wounded. Sis! Help me gather up the wounded!"

"Let me help you..."

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

Silvia objects to this idea. D:

I'mma wait a few moments longer, and then I'll wake her.

Then don't go hurting yourselves. Also, Poly, didnt you promise Marth that you'd keep everyone safe while he was gone?

Oh... well.....

"You could, perhaps, have your sister purify the shards? Or maybe you two need to work together. I honestly can't remember. But if you want her to not accidentally kill allies, or herself, you'll need to get them out of her."

"Do too much of that, and you won't be able to satisfy that pretty wife of yours."

"Wha... oh, it's you, Phoibus. I'm not too much in the mood... now go. Go find Dusk. He needs you... your sister... Agrona needs you."

Deciding that nothing was going to happen to him for a while Dusk tucked Kat into bed, kissed her on the forehead, grabbed a chair and sat next to her... And waited... [somebody hurry up...] Quickly getting bored, he decided to whistle, trying to make time fly by

(Look, I know you're all busy, but if you want me to kill the boss to save some heads you could at least humor me!)

(…You can kill the boss without our characters paying attention.)

Cassandra tried to move her neck, but found it still hurt too much. When she glanced over at Klotho, she gasped and covered her mouth. The girl looked crushed.