Sorin

"Wha... oh, it's you, Phoibus. I'm not too much in the mood... now go. Go find Dusk. He needs you... your sister... Agrona needs you."

​"My sister is more resilient than you think. Mila does her best to guard her. She's just fine. I'd know if she was near death. TRUST me. Now, what I'm doing is making sure she has some people to wake up to." *points to Klotho* "Why not help HER, instead of bashing your brains in?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Thud.

Failure.

Thud.

Failure.

Thud.

"I haven't failed at anything though...."

Thud.

"Make it stop, what IS that?"

Thud.

"... Stop."

Silvia's eyes flew open and she shoved herself up to her feet, staggering as the haze from her unconscious state still clouded her mind. "Gods be damned what is... POLY." She clenched her fists into balls and stumbled forward, yanking back on the collar of Poly's shirt and pulling him away from the tree, before wedging herself into between him and the tree. "What the... oh Gods..." Silvia groaned and tipped her head back, struggling against the sensation that something... painful was yanking at her mind. "What... are you doing...?"

Dan had cut the risen Sorin to pieces. He sheathed the swords, both old and new, and walked back to the group. He saw Cassandra injured and ran up to her, hugging her. Tears began to come from his eye. ''I'm so sorry...I shouldn't of left you like that but I...''

Thud.

Failure.

Thud.

Failure.

Thud.

"I haven't failed at anything though...."

Thud.

"Make it stop, what IS that?"

Thud.

"... Stop."

Silvia's eyes flew open and she shoved herself up to her feet, staggering as the haze from her unconscious state still clouded her mind. "Gods be damned what is... POLY." She clenched her fists into balls and stumbled forward, yanking back on the collar of Poly's shirt and pulling him away from the tree, before wedging herself into between him and the tree. "What the... oh Gods..." Silvia groaned and tipped her head back, struggling against the sensation that something... painful was yanking at her mind. "What... are you doing...?"

​"Bashing his brains in from now stopping my sister in getting in the way of your spell. You need the Heiresses to rummage through your brain, by the way. Grima's trying to eat you. You didn't even notice you hit Agrona."

Edited by Kat

​"My sister is more resilient than you think. Mila does her best to guard her. She's just fine. I'd know if she was near death. TRUST me. Now, what I'm doing is making sure she has some people to wake up to." *points to Klotho* "Why not help HER, instead of bashing your brains in?"

"I'm no good with medicine... I can barely put a bandage on a little scrape that my daughter gets. I... for once, I have no power... no control over anything... I can't save these people, Phoibus. I can't protect them, and I can't save them when they hurt. I was a damn fool to think otherwise... Besides, that girl's not physically hurt, and I'm pretty sure she hates me."

On it. <3

(Yeah, as he's telling Silvia she just hurt Kat! XD)

"I'm no good with medicine... I can barely put a bandage on a little scrape that my daughter gets. I... for once, I have no power... no control over anything... I can't save these people, Phoibus. I can't protect them, and I can't save them when they hurt. I was a damn fool to think otherwise... Besides, that girl's not physically hurt, and I'm pretty sure she hates me."

"I meant get her out of here. You can do that, at least."

​"Bashing his brains in from now stopping my sister in getting in the way of your spell."

Silvia glared at Phoibus, kneading the bridge of her nose with her fingers and trying to keep herself from passing out. She felt so faint all of a sudden... "The hell are you talking about? ... What spell?"

"I meant get her out of here. You can do that, at least."

"I... could, but... where do I go? How do I help fix this? What the hell... is going on here...?" *slowly walks over to Klotho* "I... doubt she'll let me do this easily..."

Silvia glared at Phoibus, kneading the bridge of her nose with her fingers and trying to keep herself from passing out. She felt so faint all of a sudden... "The hell are you talking about? ... What spell?"

"You cast a dark magic spell, lost yourself to it eve, and it hit Agrona pretty damn hard. If she weren't of Mila, you might've killed her." *glowers at her* "Using dark magic without first checking that Grima had completely removed itself from you? What were you thinking? You aren't in your world. Grima isn't really DEAD here. He just doesn't have his physical body at the moment."

"I... could, but... where do I go? How do I help fix this? What the hell... is going on here...?" *slowly walks over to Klotho* "I... doubt she'll let me do this easily..."

*very slowly, like he's talking to a five year old* "Just pick her up and take her to wherever you guys are staying."

*growling* "Thank you Phoibus, but I know THAT. It's just... ugh, my head's still a mess." *tries to pick up Klotho*

(Kat if you want to do something with her, now's your chance)