• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*growling* "Thank you Phoibus, but I know THAT. It's just... ugh, my head's still a mess." *tries to pick up Klotho*

(Kat if you want to do something with her, now's your chance)

(Nah, I'm planning another char development thing for her here. Think of her as a doll.)

"That was the plan thank you very much...

Just tell me where they are..."

"I don't know that. That's why I asked for them to come to me."

Anon: *yawn* Well, I may not have done my grand entrance today, but another! I think i'll just sleep outside tonight, why risk un-amazingly revealing the splendor of my battle apparel! Who knows, maybe I can catch a midnight ambush. Unseen? Maybe, but definitely a fantastic way to show off!

i sorry but when i give signal you took too long to kill

(Sorry, I had dinner)

"You cast a dark magic spell, lost yourself to it eve, and it hit Agrona pretty damn hard. If she weren't of Mila, you might've killed her." *glowers at her* "Using dark magic without first checking that Grima had completely removed itself from you? What were you thinking? You aren't in your world. Grima isn't really DEAD here. He just doesn't have his physical body at the moment."

Silvia hissed and doubled over, her fingernails digging into the bark of the tree behind her. "No one was there... I was sure of it... I - I checked before I... ow..." She wrenched her grip away from the tree, gasping from the pain as it wracked her again - why, why, why did it hurt so bad? - her consciousness fluttering.

"I didn't... know... I - I thought she was... thought it carried... th-thought I... failed..." She stood there, the full implications not completely going through her pain-shattered mind and tried to reach for the last grasp, the last... thread... of consciousness she had left.

She wasn't going anywhere.

She wasn't going.

Dan was still hugging Cassandra, still crying.

Cassandra could feel Dan clutching her tightly, clearly upset that she'd gotten hurt because of him. She wordlessly hugged him back as Poly took Klotho back to the Dreamers' encampment.

Cassandra could feel Dan clutching her tightly, clearly upset that she'd gotten hurt because of him. She wordlessly hugged him back as Poly took Klotho back to the Dreamers' encampment.

''I promise...to protect you...''

and then he remembered she was being controlled by poly and he felt awkward...yeah...

Edited by Dandragon

Silvia hissed and doubled over, her fingernails digging into the bark of the tree behind her. "No one was there... I was sure of it... I - I checked before I... ow..." She wrenched her grip away from the tree, gasping from the pain as it wracked her again - why, why, why did it hurt so bad? - her consciousness fluttering.

"I didn't... know... I - I thought she was... thought it carried... th-thought I... failed..." She stood there, the full implications not completely going through her pain-shattered mind and tried to reach for the last grasp, the last... thread... of consciousness she had left.

She wasn't going anywhere.

She wasn't going.

"Grima both enables and prevents you from using dark magic. Someone who loved you put a barrier to protect you. Which you shattered. Good job. Grima's influence twisted your perceptions to see enemies where there are allies. You saw my sister as a Risen, and struck her through the neck and chest. Strangely, you avoided the abdomen." *shrugs* "As I said, talk to the Heiresses. You are not wounded, so I will let you be." *Walks off*

*Touches her shoulder* "Hold still. I'll mend up your neck."

"Let me help you..."

Alicia: "Thank you, I appreciate the help.

"You could, perhaps, have your sister purify the shards? Or maybe you two need to work together. I honestly can't remember. But if you want her to not accidentally kill allies, or herself, you'll need to get them out of her."

Ace: "I get it, you need sis to soul judge. Alicia!I need you here!"

Cassandra tried to move her neck, but found it still hurt too much. When she glanced over at Klotho, she gasped and covered her mouth. The girl looked crushed.

Alicia: "Can you bring Klotho? I just head Ace call me." *Goes over to Ace* "You called me....oh Phoibus is here."

Alicia: "Thank you, I appreciate the help. Ace: "I get it, you need sis to soul judge. Alicia!I need you here!" Alicia: "Can you bring Klotho? I just head Ace call me." *Goes over to Ace* "You called me....oh Phoibus is here."

"Yes, hi. Great job today!" *very sarcastic* "Grima. Go deal with."

''I promise...to protect you...''

"Thank you..." Cassandra whispered as Phoibus began healing her neck. Alicia & Poly were tending to Klotho, so she knew the two important people in her life were safe.

(KlothoxCassandraxDan OT3, anyone?)

Alicia: "Thank you, I appreciate the help. Ace: "I get it, you need sis to soul judge. Alicia!I need you here!" Alicia: "Can you bring Klotho? I just head Ace call me." *Goes over to Ace* "You called me....oh Phoibus is here."

"........"

"Thank you..." Cassandra whispered as Phoibus began healing her neck. Alicia & Poly were tending to Klotho, so she knew the two important people in her life were safe.

ill roll with it

"Okay, that's about all I can do." *stretches, revealing a gash on his stomach* "Demon boy, you going to let me fix your chest?"

(Sure?)

"Grima both enables and prevents you from using dark magic. Someone who loved you put a barrier to protect you. Which you shattered. Good job. Grima's influence twisted your perceptions to see enemies where there are allies. You saw my sister as a Risen, and struck her through the neck and chest. Strangely, you avoided the abdomen." *shrugs* "As I said, talk to the Heiresses. You are not wounded, so I will let you be." *Walks off*

*Touches her shoulder* "Hold still. I'll mend up your neck."

If Phoibus' voice wasn't so... distracting and if her mind would stop buzzing and if the pain would just stop she could understand. She tried, she tried, she tried, but all that were grabbed were pieces.

"Kat's not... a Risen... wouldn't... I wouldn't... I didn't..."

She would never hurt Kat. Kat was her best friend, she loved her. She loves her. She loves them all. Why would she... who would... did she...

She didn't.

There were no way.

It's a mistake.

A - A... failure.

"This isn't... a game, Phobius. I'm not... in the mood... to play. Because I would never... e-ever... hurt her..."

If Phoibus' voice wasn't so... distracting and if her mind would stop buzzing and if the pain would just stop she could understand. She tried, she tried, she tried, but all that were grabbed were pieces.

"Kat's not... a Risen... wouldn't... I wouldn't... I didn't..."

She would never hurt Kat. Kat was her best friend, she loved her. She loves her. She loves them all. Why would she... who would... did she...

She didn't.

There were no way.

It's a mistake.

A - A... failure.

"This isn't... a game, Phobius. I'm not... in the mood... to play. Because I would never... e-ever... hurt her..."

"I. Just. Told. You. You allowed Grima to take over for the power of the dark magic spell and it twisted your vision. If you don't believe me, then go back to your camp and see the wounds in her throat and chest. Note that no Risen could've caused that wound, especially when she was specifically looking for YOU, worried about your state of mind."

"Okay, that's about all I can do." *stretches, revealing a gash on his stomach* "Demon boy, you going to let me fix your chest?"

(Sure?)

Dan released Cassandra to look at Phoibus, before taking another sip of his elixir. ''Fine then. After this, I think I'm gonna need to rest up.''

Igotta go to bed cya all tomorrow.

Dan released Cassandra to look at Phoibus, before taking another sip of his elixir. ''Fine then. After this, I think I'm gonna need to rest up.''

Igotta go to bed cya all tomorrow.

"Yeah, don't want the demon to eat you." *carefully casts spell* "Recover…" *As the wound on Dan's chest mends, cuts appear on Phoibus's arms* "And there. Girl, you should carry him. He lost a lot of blood."

"Yes, hi. Great job today!" *very sarcastic* "Grima. Go deal with."

Alicia: "You're an interesting one. Grima, here?"

Ace: "Silvia's shattered heart of Grima. You need to remove it."

Alicia: "Soul judge an evil deity, very well then."

"I. Just. Told. You. You allowed Grima to take over for the power of the dark magic spell and it twisted your vision. If you don't believe me, then go back to your camp and see the wounds in her throat and chest. Note that no Risen could've caused that wound, especially when she was specifically looking for YOU, worried about your state of mind."

Right before his response, the pain broke.

It dropped her to the grass, her breathing still as ragged as it was before as she struggled to regain her breath, her footing.

His words washed over it like a tidal wave. She took one breath and drowned in fear and despair.

"Oh Gods... w-what did I do...? W-What did I..." she broke off, burying her face into her hands as her entire body shivered. It was so cold all of a sudden. Suddenly the cold felt like hell.

Right before his response, the pain broke.

It dropped her to the grass, her breathing still as ragged as it was before as she struggled to regain her breath, her footing.

His words washed over it like a tidal wave. She took one breath and drowned in fear and despair.

"Oh Gods... w-what did I do...? W-What did I..." she broke off, burying her face into her hands as her entire body shivered. It was so cold all of a sudden. Suddenly the cold felt like hell.

…*sighs and goes over to hug her, easily picking her up* "Look, you charged ahead recklessly without listening to others who wanted a fuller story. I've done that myself. That's… how Agrona lost her eye, actually. She tried to stop me back then, charging ahead and focusing solely on me, and then I destroyed her eye. Didn't even realize it was her. And then she has the gall to smile and ask if I'm okay. She's cruel like that." *carries her over to Ace and Alicia* "Now, let them help you, so that it never happens again. All right, little bride?"

(Well, look at that. Phoibus being nice. Sorta.)

Edited by Kat