Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Ace: "You ready, sis?"

Alicia: "I'll need you for this Ace."

Ace: "Alright."

*Both sisters go on either side of Silvia. Alicia and Ace took off the gloves covering their brands. Approaching Silvia, both siblings placed their branded hands on each side of Silvia's shoulders, with Alicia's brand lighting up first.

…*sighs and goes over to hug her, easily picking her up* "Look, you charged ahead recklessly without listening to others who wanted a fuller story. I've done that myself. That's… how Agrona lost her eye, actually. She tried to stop me back then, charging ahead and focusing solely on me, and then I destroyed her eye. Didn't even realize it was her. And then she has the gall to smile and ask if I'm okay. She's cruel like that." *carries her over to Ace and Alicia* "Now, let them help you, so that it never happens again. All right, little bride?"

(Well, look at that. Phoibus being nice. Sorta.)

Ace: "You ready, sis?"

Alicia: "I'll need you for this Ace."

Ace: "Alright."

*Both sisters go on either side of Silvia. Alicia and Ace took off the gloves covering their brands. Approaching Silvia, both siblings placed their branded hands on each side of Silvia's shoulders, with Alicia's brand lighting up first.

This was a little bit torturous. A voice soothing, practically beguiling - a touch comforting, so, so inviting that she didn't deserve it. She clung to him in response, trying her damndest not to cry. She wasn't a girl who cried, her tears lay dormant in her eyes and stayed there. His words washed over it, but the wave was gentle. It didn't drown her, only shoved her, from one place to another like a guide. She fell into the girl's arms, staring down at the ground as their hands touched her.

She didn't react.

She however, did.

"Don't... touch... me..." she muttered, clenching her hands up into fists again.

Alicia:*in soul judge mode* Don't touch you? Who is speaking, you, Silvia?

Ace: "Silvia, please. Sis can take out those Heart of Grima remains. Both of us can together."

Alicia: "Remments of Grima, your time is up! You will no longer threaten this girl! Come quietly now, lest I force you out.!"

(Vell! Fery gut Ih am a MAHD ZIENTIST!)

(You are going nowhere near my head.)

Ace: "Silvia, please. Sis can take out those Heart of Grima remains. Both of us can together."

Alicia: "Remments of Grima, your time is up! You will no longer threaten this girl! Come quietly now, lest I force you out.!"

"Need me to stay and help or leave? Not sure if I'm helping or hurting here." *sighs heavily* "Whoo boy. I come to deliver some information and see you all dying to Risen. What the hell?"

Silvia sighed, rolling her head back and gripping the girls' wrists, her face twisted into a tiny frown. "Or maybe... I don't want to be touched..." she muttered, so wishing to have their bones snap underneath her fingers.

Twist into shapes that bones normally can't go.

Break.

Bend.

... That's sick. Where the hell was this... what?

Silvia sighed, rolling her head back and gripping the girls' wrists, her face twisted into a tiny frown. "Or maybe... I don't want to be touched..." she muttered, so wishing to have their bones snap underneath her fingers.

Break.

Bend.

"Well, interfering now." *casts Recover on the twins's hands and, bleeding from the chest now, wraps his arms around Silvia* "Having fun, beautiful?" *whispering in her ear* "Play nice, if you don't want to get hurt. Remember, if you don't get fixed, you'll kill Ace. Marth. Kat. Henry. Morgan. EVERYONE. Do you want me to describe it? Your son, smiling in happiness that becomes permanently transfixed as you reach down and rip him apart? You husband desperately still trying to smile and laugh to calm you as you rend him limb from limb?"

Edited by Kat

... Mother of God...

(Uh… too far? It's mentioned that Henry is ridiculously loyal. …And I've been watching Higurashi recently...)

Edited by Kat

(Uh… too far? It's mentioned that Henry is ridiculously loyal. …And I've been watching Higurashi recently...)

No, not too far at all...

Although, pre-post congratulations on making her cry, something that's only happened three times. XD

No, not too far at all...

Although, pre-post congratulations on making her cry, something that's only happened three times. XD

(Well, Phoibus's speciality is making girls cry broken tears over shattered hearts. …How the hell did I come up with that on the fly?)

Break.

Bend.

Alicia: "You don't wanted to touched? Then I shall have to force you out. For I have seen the darkness you conceal yourself in, and now your veil is cast aside! Begone! Remments of Grima! Leave this girl! Face your fate!" Wait awaits you is a neverending darkness!"

Both siblings brands then lit up as Alicia began to draw out the Grima remments from within Silvia.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Alicia: "Yoy don't wanted to touched? Then I shall have to force you out. For I have seen the darkness you conceal yourself in, and now your veil is cast aside! Begone! Remments of Grima! Leave this girl! Face your fate!" Wait awaits you is a neverending darkness!"

Both siblings brands then lit up as Slicia began to draw out the Grima remments from within Silvia.

*muttering* "You two are WELCOME for fixing your wrists."