• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(Removing the thick German accent, 'Well! Good thing I am a MAD SCIENTIST!')

(You are still going NOWHERE NEAR my head.)

Ace: "Thank you. Sis is trying to draw the remments out. I can feel it."

"Yeah, yeah. Honestly, you all are more trouble than you're worth in my eyes."

"Well, interfering now." *casts Recover on the twins's hands and, bleeding from the chest now, wraps his arms around Silvia* "Having fun, beautiful?" *whispering in her ear* "Play nice, if you don't want to get hurt. Remember, if you don't get fixed, you'll kill Ace. Marth. Kat. Henry. Morgan. EVERYONE. Do you want me to describe it? Your son, smiling in happiness that becomes permanently transfixed as you reach down and rip him apart? You husband desperately still trying to smile and laugh to calm you as you rend him limb from limb?"

Silvia gasped at his touch, the darkness fading into the back of her mind again. "I'm not... beautiful..." she replied, flinching against he stepped even closer. The words, those beautiful, cruel words, stabbed her mind again and again, driving its blafe deep into her brain and yanking it out again and again. Each words reminded her of the pain she was just in, the dull ache running through her now replaced by a sharp throb.

The pain wasn't real though.

It was a pain of the... of the heart.

And the pictures, the damned pictures flowed into her mind like blood spilled alongst the ground... a - a massacre, of broken limbs and bodies and eternal smiles.

"Implying that they matter... o-of course they matter... d-don't say things like that!" Silvia wanted to yank herself out of his grip, and run - watch them all burn - but she was still so faint. So weak. The world still spun so much.

Water touched her face and it burned like a fire, and she dropped her head onto his shoulder, sobbing as the images flowed through her mind. Again.

Again.

Make it stop.

"P-Phobius... please... m-make it stop...!"

(You are still going NOWHERE NEAR my head.) "Yeah, yeah. Honestly, you all are more trouble than you're worth in my eyes."

Ace: "More trouble than we're worth. Well then, all the more reason for me to take that test."

Alicia: "Here me now! Remments of Grima! Come out and face your fate! " *Alicia then attempts to pull out a dark shadowly Silvia out of the real Silvia, her Heart of Grima remments.*

Edited by Ace Tactician

Silvia gasped at his touch, the darkness fading into the back of her mind again. "I'm not... beautiful..." she replied, flinching against he stepped even closer. The words, those beautiful, cruel words, stabbed her mind again and again, driving its blafe deep into her brain and yanking it out again and again. Each words reminded her of the pain she was just in, the dull ache running through her now replaced by a sharp throb.

And the pictures, the damned pictures flowed into her mind like blood spilled alongst the ground... a - a massacre, of broken limbs and bodies and eternal smiles.

"Implying that they matter... o-of course they matter... d-don't say things like that!" Silvia wanted to yank herself out of his grip, and run - watch them all burn - but she was still so faint. So weak. The world still spun so much.

Water touched her face and it burned like a fire, and she dropped her head onto his shoulder, sobbing as the images flowed through her mind. Again.

Again.

Make it stop.

"Hold still and let her work. It'll stop, as soon as she's done. And then you'll be able to wield that magic safely and can never let those things happen." *smirks* "But if it hurts so much, I could kiss it to make it better."

Ace: "More trouble than we're worth. Well then, all the more reason for me to take that test."

Alicia: "Here me now! Remments of Grima! Come out and face your fate! " *Alicia then attempts to pull out a dark shadowly Silvia out of the real Silvia, her Heart of Grima remments.*

"I'm not the one you need to prove it to, really. Agrona thinks you're worth it and that's why I'm helping."

Again.

Make it stop.

......and now I go back to disdaining Phoibus

The shards... were all that were left.

This person... was trying to take that?

No.

The wisps of green, the pretty green threads that the vessal loved so much, circled around the girl for a moment, flowing around the girl for a moment before forming into a figure, a shadow. The wisps, black in color now, stood just behind the girl, laughing.

Laughing.

These foolish girls... thought they could judge. "I'm out. Alright? You want to play now?"

(Dude, he's saying this to make sure she doesn't break ace and alicia's hands again!)

I know. Still made her cry though. And gallantry has made that my weakness

Edited by Hero-King

No.

The wisps of green, the pretty green threads that the vessal loved so much, circled around the girl for a moment, flowing around the girl for a moment before forming into a figure, a shadow. The wisps, black in color now, stood just behind the girl, laughing.

Laughing.

These foolish girls... thought they could judge. "I'm out. Alright? You want to play now?"

"Oh, joy. I don't like to play with things like you."

*Back in the port, Kat wakes up* "Okay, okay, Mila. I'm up." *stumbles out the door, right past the sleeping Dusk* "Where to go?"

"Hold still and let her work. It'll stop, as soon as she's done. And then you'll be able to wield that magic safely and can never let those things happen." *smirks* "But if it hurts so much, I could kiss it to make it better."

"I'm not the one you need to prove it to, really. Agrona thinks you're worth it and that's why I'm helping."

Silvia only managed to gasp out one thing with all the thoughts racing in her mind - Did I hurt anyone else? Did I hurt the baby? Are you sure I'll be safe? Kiss me? Why? - the only one that escaped was an apology. "I'm - I'm sorry...!" The moment the apology was said she sobbed anew, her hair actually as an curtain to hide behind. She leaned forward, pressing her forehead against him, whispering her apology again. She'd almost taken her sister. She'd almost killed... him as well.

"I'm so-sorry... Phoiby..."

"Oh, joy. I don't like to play with things like you."

*Back in the port, Kat wakes up* "Okay, okay, Mila. I'm up." *stumbles out the door, right past the sleeping Dusk* "Where to go?"

The siloutte shrugged, the wisps lingering for a moment after each movement, like an after effect. "You ask, I call. But what you want from me is something I don't really want to give..." It traced a finger down the girl's spine, laughing as she flinched, shuddering at the touch as it went through her and around her, a tangible cold that seeped into her body.

Silvia only managed to gasp out one thing with all the thoughts racing in her mind - Did I hurt anyone else? Did I hurt the baby? Are you sure I'll be safe? Kiss me? Why? - the only one that escaped was an apology. "I'm - I'm sorry...!" The moment the apology was said she sobbed anew, her hair actually as an curtain to hide behind. She leaned forward, pressing her forehead against him, whispering her apology again. She'd almost taken her sister. She'd almost killed... him as well.

"I'm so-sorry... Phoiby..."

"Relax." *kisses her forehead* "She's find. She's even awake and wandering about. Actually, she's probably heading here."

The siloutte shrugged, the wisps lingering for a moment after each movement, like an after effect. "You ask, I call. But what you want from me is something I don't really want to give..." It traced a finger down the girl's spine, laughing as she flinched, shuddering at the touch as it went through her and around her, a tangible cold that seeped into her body.

"I want you do die. How about that?"

No.

Laughing.

Alicia: "Play with you?"

Ace: "When we're done playing with you. You're gonna regret it."

Alicia: "While you fall through darkness forever."

*Both siblings ready their weapons, should a fight arise.*

Edited by Ace Tactician

"You're going to be an uncle again."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on here a minute!"

"Silvia? You okay, dear? Hey, you're crying. Phoibus, what did you do?!"

"What did I do? What did YOU do?! What are you doing on a battlefield pregnant?"

"Battlefield?"

"Oh, for crying out loud!"