Sorin

"Relax." *kisses her forehead* "She's find. She's even awake and wandering about. Actually, she's probably heading here."

"I want you do die. How about that?"

Alicia: "Play with you?"

Ace: "When we're done playing with you. You gonna regret it."

Alicia: "While you fall through darkness forever."

*Both siblings ready their weapons, should a fight arise.*

Silvia blushed at his touch, her eyes fluttering closed at the gesture. It was... something she didn't expect from Phoibus, something throughly surprising. "Thank... you... h-how do you know?" She gently rubbed her thumb against Ace's hand, trying to soothe the rage boiling inside her.

It laughed, moving away from both of them with a gentle side-step.

"I cannot fall into darkness... I AM darkness. And will you regret your actions, your unstoppable rage, if I... take her for my own? Her mind, her soul?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"I cannot fall into darkness... I AM darkness. And will you regret your actions, your unstoppable rage, if I... take her for my own? Her mind, her soul?"

*calmly casts a spell* "Rainarok." As the fireballs rain of the creature, her neck begins to bleed again. "You aren't the dark. You're just a pathetic little creature who's weak if left alone, so you cry and wail and puff yourself up to importance." *smiles at Silvia* "Hi, there!"

​"You can't just ignore my questions!" *triggers a trap at the shadow's feet* "You shouldn't be anywhere near… should you even be moving!?"

"Phoibus, I'm not invalid!"

"You should be! Of all the stubborn-!"

"Like you're one to talk about stubbornness!"

*calmly casts a spell* "Rainarok." As the fireballs rain of the creature, her neck begins to bleed again. "You aren't the dark. You're just a pathetic little creature who's weak if left alone, so you cry and wail and puff yourself up to importance." *smiles at Silvia* "Hi, there!"

​"You can't just ignore my questions!" *triggers a trap at the shadow's feet* "You shouldn't be anywhere near… should you even be moving!?"

"Phoibus, I'm not invalid!"

"You should be! Of all the stubborn-!"

"Like you're one to talk about stubbornness!"

... Well. Considering that it was MIST I think you destroyed it. XD

Unless... you WANT it to stay around...

"K-Kat!" Silvia screamed, trying to frantically wipe away her tears. "Y-Y-You shouldn't be up now...!"

Silvia blushed at his touch, her eyes fluttering closed at the gesture. It was... something she didn't expect from Phoibus, something throughly surprising. "Thank... you... h-how do you know?" She gently rubbed her thumb against Ace's hand, trying to soothe the rage boiling inside her.

Alicia: "I will not allow that to happen! You will not bother this girl again!"

Ace: "I'll make sure of that!"

*Ace grabbed the shadow by the throat and began to squeeze the dark life from it with her own bare hand, the other one flipping Valflame open, starting to recite the spell. Alicia aided her sister by reciting the same spell with her, the heat beginning to generate.

Alicia: "I will not allow that to happen! You will not bother this girl again!"

Ace: "I'll make sure of that!"

*Ace grabbed the shadow by the throat and began to squeeze the dark life from it with her own bare hand, the other one flipping Valflame open, starting to recite the spell. Alicia aided her sister by reciting the same spell with her, the heat beginning to generate.

Ace being aggressive? Whoa

"K-Kat!" Silvia screamed, trying to frantically wipe away her tears. "Y-Y-You shouldn't be up now...!"

"Eh, why?" *looks at her in confusion, before taking her sleeve and drying the tears* "There, there. Tell me what mean ol' Phoibus said."

"You're pregnant and you're asking…!" *throws arms up in the air* "Why do I have such a stubborn sister?!"

"Because who else wouldn't try to kill you in three seconds?"

(Let's see… Phoibus's traps, Rainarok which is the most powerful Black Magic spell… Considering Alicia and Ace's actions… I think it's total overkill. XD)

Edited by Kat

"You're going to be an uncle again."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on here a minute!"

"Silvia? You okay, dear? Hey, you're crying. Phoibus, what did you do?!"

"What did I do? What did YOU do?! What are you doing on a battlefield pregnant?"

"Battlefield?"

"Oh, for crying out loud!"

(...am I the only one who noticed 'again.' I mean, the hell Kat, you could at least cued us in once. Or told Dusk or anyone. Or, you know, something. Imagine if some weird stranger shows up and goes 'Hallo Steifvater!*'or something, and they're not wrong? That would be pretty awkward, wouldn't it?)

*-German for 'stepfather'

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

(...am I the only one who noticed 'again.' I mean, the hell Kat, you could at least cued us in once. Or told Dusk or anyone. Or, you know, something. Imagine if some weird stranger shows up and goes 'Hallo Steifvater!*'or something, and they're not wrong? That would be pretty awkward, wouldn't it?)

*-German for 'stepfather'

(…Uh… Anon? They had a little sister. It SHOULD be in the bios. Little sister had a kid. That's in one of the char development skits.)

Edited by Kat

"Ah, good. Let's get back-"

"Hold still so that I can heal that wound."

"Phoibus, I'm fine."

"You're carrying a baby! Shut up and listen for once!"

"I don't think I'm pushing it out of my NECK, Phoibus."

"I know better than to trust you with your health!"

"Says the guy who thinks that losing an arm is just fine!"

"I regenerate it!"

"Eh, why?" *looks at her in confusion, before taking her sleeve and drying the tears* "There, there. Tell me what mean ol' Phoibus said."

"You're pregnant and you're asking…!" *throws arms up in the air* "Why do I have such a stubborn sister?!"

"Because who else wouldn't try to kill you in three seconds?"

(Let's see… Phoibus's traps, Rainarok which is the most powerful Black Magic spell… Considering Alicia and Ace's actions… I think it's total overkill. XD)

Silvia shook her head, giving Kat a faint smile while reaching out to touch her neck, wincing for her. "Phoiby... has been really sweet, actually..."

Silvia shook her head, giving Kat a faint smile while reaching out to touch her neck, wincing for her. "Phoiby... has been really sweet, actually..."

"Phoiby?" *glances at Phoibus* "You know she's married right?"

"I've just been somewhat polite! I don't ALWAYS flirt, damn it!"

"Matilda, Amanda, Bethany, Elizabeth, Dolores-"

"Why do you keep track?"

"In case SOMEONE decides to accidentally make me an aunt."

"I'm not you!"

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

(I'm kinda having fun.)

(Checked, it's not in your bio. Did miss that development thing, I'll credit you there)

(Tabitha's not there?)

Ace: "Considering the wounds my friends and allies took, Phoibus was a big help today."

Alicia: "He does care greatly for Kat."

Ace: "I think his motives are pretty much for Kat."

​"…You just 'think'? I would've thought it obvious by this point."

(Anon, it's also mentioned in some of Kat's supports.)

Edited by Kat

"Why do you keep track?"

"I'm not you!"

(I'm kinda having fun.)

(Tabitha's not there?)

(Checked, not in the Phobios one either.)

*is disappointed that Phobios will likely not have his permanent defeat*

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

(Checked, not in the Phobios one either.)

*is disappointed that Phobios will not have his permanent defeat

(I guess I thought it obvious by this point. Huh.)

"Why do you keep track?"

"I'm not you!"

(I'm kinda having fun.)

(Tabitha's not there?)

Silvia tipped her head forward, letting her hair fall in front of her face with a groan. "Gods, my head hurts... ugh..." She fell to her knees and gripped the sides of her head with her hands. "O-Okay, c-can I actually stay conscious brain, please, I'm quite sick of this..."

Silvia tipped her head forward, letting her hair fall in front of her face with a groan. "Gods, my head hurts... ugh..." She fell to her knees and gripped the sides of her head with her hands. "O-Okay, c-can I actually stay conscious brain, please, I'm quite sick of this..."

"You've had a rough day." *hugs her* "Easy there. You had a very, very rough day."

"You're smearing blood on her face."

"Don't be a mood-killer."

"HOW IS THAT BEING A MOOD KILLER?!"

"You've had a rough day." *hugs her* "Easy there. You had a very, very rough day."

"You're smearing blood on her face."

"Don't be a mood-killer."

"HOW IS THAT BEING A MOOD KILLER?!"

Silvia threw her arms around Kat, slowly pulling both of them to their feet again. "T-That doesn't even begin to... Oh... still woozy..." She turned to Phobius, shyly glancing away from him for a moment. "I - I never got to thank you... you saved my life... b-back in Ferox..."

"Why do you keep track?"

"I'm not you!"

So Marth leaves and suddenly everyone thinks they can spit game to Silvia? Oh aight then