Sorin

"I'd appreciate it if he didn't try and make out with my wife, though."

​"If he was TRYING, Poly, there would've been a lot more crooning, a lot more dancing, and a lot more smoldering. That, trust me, was JUST affections and admiration." *pauses* "Trust me."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(Where's Cass & Klotho, Kat?)

"I still don't like that guy." *walks over to Alicia* "Hi."

(…You're the one who carried Klotho! Her mental breakdown is in my latest char development thing.)

Alicia: "Ace...should I be..."

Ace: "Nope. If you need me, I'll back you up. Though Phoibus has one strange way of showing affection freely like that."

​"It's… never mind." *sighs* "Cultural difference."

Edited by Kat

(Where's Cass & Klotho, Kat?)

"I still don't like that guy." *walks over to Alicia* "Hi."

Alicia:*hugs Poly* "You...saw that? Ooooh, how embarassing, to let my guard down like that."

Ace:*to Kat* "I was caughtoff guard, its fine really."

Edited by Ace Tactician

Silvia smirked at their banter, it reminded her so much of Sully, Virion and Libra - the three of them always played off of each other and their conversations were full of inside references and secrets.She was fondly recalling this when she felt a slight pressure on her lips, and she flicked her eyes open again just in time to see Phobius pulling away from her and moving over to the twins. Had he just...He kissed her.

Silvia immediately flushed a deep red at his actions, only for it to fade again once hd di the same thing to Ace.

She huffed, bitterly glancing up at the sky and waiting until he'd vanished, furiously rubbing at her cheek and wondering why the hell was she actually getting jealous.

(lol, oh yeah.)

Meanwhile, in the medical area, Cassandra was in tears. She had broken Klotho and made her hurt emotionally, and it hurt her to know that. And Dan... she didn't even want to think about how hurt he'd gotten. "Oh gods... is this... what happens to the Dreamers on a regular basis?" She said to herself, looking at the resting Klotho. "I... I'm sorry, love..." She brushed her hand through Klotho's hair, tears beginning to run down her face. "I didn't want to hurt you like this..."

Alicia:*hugs Poly* "You...saw that? Ooooh, how embarassing, to let my guard down like that."

"Don't worry too much about it, love. As long as you're not leaving me for him, I know you had nothing to do with that."

Silvia smirked at their banter, it reminded her so much of Sully, Virion and Libra - the three of them always played off of each other and their conversations were full of inside references and secrets.She was fondly recalling this when she felt a slight pressure on her lips, and she flicked her eyes open again just in time to see Phobius pulling away from her and moving over to the twins. Had he just...He kissed her.

Silvia immediately flushed a deep red at his actions, only for it to fade again once hd di the same thing to Ace.

She huffed, bitterly glancing up at the sky and waiting until he'd vanished, furiously rubbing at her cheek and wondering why the hell was she actually getting jealous.

​"You… aren't getting jealous of Phoibus, right? You're married, remember?" *pokes her cheek* "Remember who you are. You are my son and… wait, wrong story. Whoops." *giggles* "But if you're upset, would I make an adequate substitute, darling?"

"Don't worry too much about it, love. As long as you're not leaving me for him, I know you had nothing to do with that."

"I'd highly recommend against leaving anyone for my idiot of a brother!"

(lol, oh yeah.)

Meanwhile, in the medical area, Cassandra was in tears. She had broken Klotho and made her hurt emotionally, and it hurt her to know that. And Dan... she didn't even want to think about how hurt he'd gotten. "Oh gods... is this... what happens to the Dreamers on a regular basis?" She said to herself, looking at the resting Klotho. "I... I'm sorry, love..." She brushed her hand through Klotho's hair, tears beginning to run down her face. "I didn't want to hurt you like this..."

(Yeah, this happens a lot. Debating having Klotho sleep-talk, but I don't know what she should sleep talk.)

​"You… aren't getting jealous of Phoibus, right? You're married, remember?" *pokes her cheek* "Remember who you are. You are my son and… wait, wrong story. Whoops." *giggles* "But if you're upset, would I make an adequate substitute, darling?"

"Smells like a new couple... heh."

"I'd highly recommend against leaving anyone for my idiot of a brother!"

*snickers* "Hear that, love? Kat's vetoed it, so you're stuck with me."

"Smells like a new couple... heh."

*snickers* "Hear that, love? Kat's vetoed it, so you're stuck with me."

Alicia: "I'll never leave your side! Your the one for me and I will stay by your side forever! I love you, Poly. I will always love you. Phoibus is as Kat said, an idiot!"

"Mmm, well, Silvia is absolutely AMAZING with her hands. Isn't she, Ace?"

Ace: "Oh yeah. Silvia is really AMAZING with her hands. Makes me yearn for a relaxing spa bath just thinking about it."

"I am WELL aware that I'm married." Silvia muttered, flushing at the contact and folding her arms. She immediately softened her tone for her next statement, practically cooing it as she stroked her finger along Kat's cheek. "Of course you do, dear."

Silvia overheard Ace's remark, and couldn't help but glow just a little bit, dipping into a quick curtsy. "I aim to please."

Edited by Vashiane

"I am WELL aware that I'm married." Silvia muttered, flushing at the contact and folding her arms. She immediately softened her tone for her next statement, practically cooing it as she stroked her finger along Kat's cheek. "Of course you do, dear."

Silvia overheard Ace's remark, and couldn't help but glow just a little bit, dipping into a quick curtsy. "I aim to please."

Ace: "Oh yeah. Silvia is really AMAZING with her hands. Makes me yearn for a relaxing spa bath just thinking about it."

​"You know. I have the sudden URGE… it's not too late. Why don't we set one up? Should feel nice with the chill in the air."

​"You know. I have the sudden URGE… it's not too late. Why don't we set one up? Should feel nice with the chill in the air."

Ace: "Sure, why not? After what happened today, I do feel like relaxing before bed."

Want some irony?

I'm now developing a headache akin to Silvia's earlier today. D:

Silvia gave a wistful sigh at the thought. "Sounds like a dream. Let's do so!"