• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"I did it because I thought my dumbassery and fear of dying on the woman I love got you killed, Kat. Or did none of you remember me staying back to guard her? If not for me, Kat wouldn't have been hurt like she was."

​"Got me… killed?" *looks at self* "I… seem to be alive, Poly." *pokes the bleeding wound on her neck* "Ow. Yeah, definitely alive. And I was the one running around like a maniac."

"I did it because I thought my dumbassery and fear of dying on the woman I love got you killed, Kat. Or did none of you remember me staying back to guard her? If not for me, Kat wouldn't have been hurt like she was."

Ace: "You know, I do recall you saying that you were staying behind to watch Kat."

​"Got me… killed?" *looks at self* "I… seem to be alive, Poly." *pokes the bleeding wound on her neck* "Ow. Yeah, definitely alive. And I was the one running around like a maniac."

"Don't care. Wouldn't have happened if I didn't suck at life."

Ace: "You know, I do recall you saying that you were staying behind to watch Kat."

"See?! So you know that it's also MY fault that Kat was even out there, much less getting herself nearly killed by Silvia."

*tosses and turning in her sleep*

'Look at her... she looks peaceful, but I know better...' Cassandra thought, still with tears coming down her face, some even landing on Klotho's sleeping body. 'But that goodness that she isn't hurt at all... I don't know what I'd do if I hurt her...' Cassandra brushed the hair off of her forehead and laid a soft kiss on it, hoping that it would help Klotho settle down. "Good night, love... I hope to see your smile in the morning." She said, walking out of the room to find Kat and report to her as an official member of the Dreamers.

"Don't care. Wouldn't have happened if I didn't suck at life."

"See?! So you know that it's also MY fault that Kat was even out there, much less getting herself nearly killed by Silvia."

'Look at her... she looks peaceful, but I know better...' Cassandra thought, still with tears coming down her face, some even landing on Klotho's sleeping body. 'But that goodness that she isn't hurt at all... I don't know what I'd do if I hurt her...' Cassandra brushed the hair off of her forehead and laid a soft kiss on it, hoping that it would help Klotho settle down. "Good night, love... I hope to see your smile in the morning." She said, walking out of the room to find Kat and report to her as an official member of the Dreamers.

"Also certain I ran from you and that I specifically DIDN'T want a caretaker." *pauses* "You know, I MIGHT not've been so annoyed if you hadn't been pressing me over my illness. But still. My choice."

(Report to Kat?)

"I worry about my friends, Kat. And I want to know exactly what's wrong with them if they're ill or hurt. Sorry for caring." *crosses his arms and scowls, glaring at the wall*

(And yeah. She hasn't even met Kat yet, so...)

"I worry about my friends, Kat. And I want to know exactly what's wrong with them if they're ill or hurt. Sorry for caring." *crosses his arms and scowls, glaring at the wall*

(And yeah. She hasn't even met Kat yet, so...)

"I told you what's wrong. I have a parasite."

(I'm just confused why she chose Kat over, say, Sorin or Dusk.)

"Don't care. Wouldn't have happened if I didn't suck at life." "See?! So you know that it's also MY fault that Kat was even out there, much less getting herself nearly killed by Silvia." 'Look at her... she looks peaceful, but I know better...' Cassandra thought, still with tears coming down her face, some even landing on Klotho's sleeping body. 'But that goodness that she isn't hurt at all... I don't know what I'd do if I hurt her...' Cassandra brushed the hair off of her forehead and laid a soft kiss on it, hoping that it would help Klotho settle down. "Good night, love... I hope to see your smile in the morning." She said, walking out of the room to find Kat and report to her as an official member of the Dreamers.

Ace: "Heck, had I been faster in reaching Kat, then perhaps I'd have the one with a bleeding neck! Don't blame yourself too hard, okay?"

Ace: "Heck, had I been faster in reaching Kat, then perhaps I'd have the one with a bleeding neck! Don't blame yourself too hard, okay?"

"Or, you know, someone had checked to make sure Silvia had a non-fire, and non-dark magic tome. How about we blame everybody and leave it at that?" *smiles* "Us girls need to have our girl time. Silvia, if you feel really guilty, you can just remind us how skilled you are with your hands and leave us in ecstasy."

"I told you what's wrong. I have a parasite."

(I'm just confused why she chose Kat over, say, Sorin or Dusk.)

"Ugh. Forget it."

(She already met Sorin via Plegia timeskip crew, and Dusk earlier.)

Cassandra approached the tent from which she'd heard all the commotion, and entered quietly. Hoping not to disturb the girls - and the Khan Emperor - Cassandra simply wove towards the corner, in order to survey the tent for the time being, hiding behind a crate nearby.

"Ugh. Forget it."

(She already met Sorin via Plegia timeskip crew, and Dusk earlier.)

Cassandra approached the tent from which she'd heard all the commotion, and entered quietly. Hoping not to disturb the girls - and the Khan Emperor - Cassandra simply wove towards the corner, in order to survey the tent for the time being, hiding behind a crate nearby.

"Good boy. I'll teach Alicia a trick for you."

(Wait, they're in a tent now? I thought they were still out in the forest?)

[spoiler=]

(Yuffie is also TECHNICALLY here. Just not in the RP)

​"Uh…" *shakily draws an arrow and aims it at the Risen* "Um… I'm sorry." *fires the arrow into the Risen's face*

(Samson is sad that you forgot about him.)

well you could still answer my question

dont people know how to handle kids these days? logic is so lame

(Please Carter. I'm younger than you, and I still listen to logic. even on the internet.)

With all the drama, I'm almost glad Marth isn't there. You guys would kill him from guilt of the casualties

Everyone has a guilt complex here. EVERYONE.

(The difference is how well they handle it.)

So Marth leaves and suddenly everyone thinks they can spit game to Silvia? Oh aight then

( Spit game? wut?)

(lol, oh yeah.)

Meanwhile, in the medical area, Cassandra was in tears. She had broken Klotho and made her hurt emotionally, and it hurt her to know that. And Dan... she didn't even want to think about how hurt he'd gotten. "Oh gods... is this... what happens to the Dreamers on a regular basis?" She said to herself, looking at the resting Klotho. "I... I'm sorry, love..." She brushed her hand through Klotho's hair, tears beginning to run down her face. "I didn't want to hurt you like this..."

(You people break down without medics. Unfortunately for you, both are on the britishisles.)

why cant the guys get along like the girls do? I find it a little sad

(IKR? Mostly.)

(Wow. They moved the thread?! I can't believe it! :D)

(I'm finishing with Brave's C support shortly.)

Edited by Dark_Huntress

which is why we have a new chat thread.

Yes. LTP wins. Here, we won't no longer get anymore clutter or invaders.

Yes. LTP wins. Here, we won't no longer get anymore clutter or invaders.

I meant an actual chat thread for this RP. Any announcements or discussion regarding War for Our Future will be done there so that the main thread doesn't derail. http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=44598

Edited by Hero-King

I meant an actual chat thread for this RP. Any announcements or discussion regarding War for Our Future will be done there so that the main thread doesn't derail. http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showuser=8422

(Um...that's your profile. I can't find what your talking about...?)