Sorin

"You insolent, ill-raised brat! Tell me, were you raised to not know how to have basic manners, or is it a charming little trait of yours that you've decided to force upon others? I assure you, such a WONDERFUL habit has already endeared you to my soul. I don't know how I could possibly stand to be out of your presence! I DO hope that you get to spend some of your oh-so-precious time with me soon. Mayhaps you could teach me how to win over the general populace? I have been told that people prefer when they speak to the painfully impolite, idiotic and noxious beings that have deluded themselves into thinking that they're worth the time of others."

"As you wish Samson. It's good to see that some people around here haven't descended from that unpleasant grime that coagulates near the wall of a tavern."

Yuffie storms off.

Light: What a bothersome. His voice hurts my ears..

Gulasca: You wouldn't mind if I stuck a lance straight through you?

Light: Be my guest.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*looks up at the horizon* "I think I'm going to go train. Excuse me, please!" *rushes off, stumbling a few times*

(Yuffie, wind his ass please.)

"So long as… NEITHER of the things becomes a habit. If they do, I'll have to report it to Yuffie. For now, though, I have my complete faith that you will be able to straighten out your own head. If you need a shoulder or an ear, just let me know." *smiles* "Like I said, she's more excited over the baby than Dusk. I'll be absolutely fine. Believe it or not, Mila does do her best to take care of me." *kisses her cheek* "Okay, I'm off to talk to a goddess. Why not find Ace and let her babble about cute things again? That seemed to cheer you up last night!" *races off*

"Neither... the lack of sleep and the... right. Right. Neither." Kat having any faith in her was a bit shocking, especially after what she had done but... Phobius had said she was forgiving. Clearly, that was the case. "Will do if necessary... and like I said, I have no problem commiting some blasphemy for you, just in case." She blushed at Kat kissing her cheek, silently wondering why the two were so damn affectionate, and nodded, turning around to watch her go. "Right. Gush over cute things. ... More like I need to work on my range if I want to ever use a Mire tome..."

"You two's fighting will get you nowhere, you know."

Light: I'm not fighting. He needs to see something.

Gulasca: *Takes out silver lance* Goodbye. *Tries to hit light but he disappears as soon as the lance made contact.* What..this doesn't make sense..

Light: Ah Rune Magic. What you saw was an illusion.

Dusk had been sitting on one of the boulders near the ocean shore for who knows how long. Staring into the horizon, his mind was cluttered with thoughts, most making no sense. He had no idea how to feel about Silivia almost killing Kat. Obviously, it wasn't intentional, but the mere thought of it annoyed him. His heart skipped a beat when he figured it out. He almost lost his child before it was even born. Rubbing his eyes with his index finger and thumb, they met at the bridge of this nose and he tilted his head down, almost crying. [Never seeing my child in my life... I can't even... I won't...]

Light: I'm not fighting. He needs to see something.

Gulasca: *Takes out silver lance* Goodbye. *Tries to hit light but he disappears as soon as the lance made contact.* What..this doesn't make sense..

Light: Ah Rune Magic. What you saw was an illusion.

"What do you want to say?"

"Me? I am S- My full name isn't important. What is important is that I'm a Plegian born, ex-grimleal slave,an ex-prisoner, if you will who wishes to atone for what he had to do in the past."

Gulasca: Not you idiot. That Priest.

Light: ...Magic Rune: Pain.

Gulasca: What?...AGHH! Why..can't I breathe...

Light: ...Shame it had to come to this..

Silvia inched her way nearer to the edge of the docks, watching the breeze tossle Dusk's hair as he just sat there, staring into nothing. She was so, sick of causing people pain and anguish, yet every time she took a step she did... something.

"You try to be so damn noble, so... damn... good, but you fail at it so badly. Why didn't you just give in? It's the only thing you'd ever be good at!"

Silvia shook her head, and took the next, cautious steps forwards towards him, watching his slumped form for any sign that he noticed her. She managed to end up right behind him, and with a sigh, she knelt down and threw her arms around him, pressing her cheek against his back.

Silvia inched her way nearer to the edge of the docks, watching the breeze tossle Dusk's hair as he just sat there, staring into nothing. She was so, sick of causing people pain and anguish, yet every time she took a step she did... something.

"You try to be so damn noble, so... damn... good, but you fail at it so badly. Why didn't you just give in? It's the only thing you'd ever be good at!"

Silvia shook her head, and took the next, cautious steps forwards towards him, watching his slumped form for any sign that he noticed her. She managed to end up right behind him, and with a sigh, she knelt down and threw her arms around him, pressing her cheek against his back.

"Did someone just si-" Taken surprise by a surprise hug, he turned his head to the side and looked down his shoulder and noticed it was Silvia. She was sorry. she must've been. Of course she was, Kat and her were good friends, as was he. Emotions getting the better of him, he turned his head back to face the ocean and pinched the bridge of his nose again, and waited for the tears to eventually come now... [Heh... There's one... It's so warm...] He didn't do anything else... He had no idea what else he could do

WARRI-HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOORR!

HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOORCERESS!

PUN!

:Innes: DOES NOT APPROVE!

"Did someone just si-" Taken surprise by a surprise hug, he turned his head to the side and looked down his shoulder and noticed it was Silvia. She was sorry. she must've been. Of course she was, Kat and her were good friends, as was he. Emotions getting the better of him, he turned his head back to face the ocean and pinched the bridge of his nose again, and waited for the tears to eventually come now... [Heh... There's one... It's so warm...] He didn't do anything else... He had no idea what else he could do

WARRI-HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOORR!

HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOORCERESS!

PUN!

:Innes: DOES NOT APPROVE!

NONE!

Light: Your power in my time is not feared. No longer..

Anon: *walks in wearing casual attire, which is very odd as he is usually in armor in case a fight breaks out* I didn't know Ace's powers were feared to begin with, you know, when she's not killing people with it, but the same can be said for a sword!