• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Did someone just si-" Taken surprise by a surprise hug, he turned his head to the side and looked down his shoulder and noticed it was Silvia. She was sorry. she must've been. Of course she was, Kat and her were good friends, as was he. Emotions getting the better of him, he turned his head back to face the ocean and pinched the bridge of his nose again, and waited for the tears to eventually come now... [Heh... There's one... It's so warm...] He didn't do anything else... He had no idea what else he could do

She sighed again, moving herself around so her back was to his, staring up at the clouds. The silence between them wasn't awkward, it just felt like quiet, without any words that needed to be said. ... On his part at least. Silvia's mind wouldn't stop, swarmed with questions she wanted to ask but didn't at the same time. "... Dusk, I don't even... I - I don't know what to say..."

Light: Your power in my time is not feared. No longer..

Ace: "My power is no longer feared in your time? Does that mean future heiresses of Chaos don't slip into a bersek state after so long? And also, why is Sampson frozen now? Did he do something wrong?"

She sighed again, moving herself around so her back was to his, staring up at the clouds. The silence between them wasn't awkward, it just felt like quiet, without any words that needed to be said. ... On his part at least. Silvia's mind wouldn't stop, swarmed with questions she wanted to ask but didn't at the same time. "... Dusk, I don't even... I - I don't know what to say..."

Still looking down onto the ground with his hand in his face he had no idea what to say. The tears trailing down his cheeks didn't help either. His voice was broken, and the emotions running through his mind only made it worse. He could just about say anything. "It's... It's alright... I know you didn't mean to..." Forgetting the troubles of reality surrounding him and everybody else, he almost wished that he could stay in moments like these for the rest of his life. Quiet. Emotional, and the sound of the waves clashing against each other set the mood perfectly. "I only now realised what could've happened... But I know... I know you didn't mean to..."

"Okay, I think that's enough?" *stretches as she decides to end her training. Sees a suspicious man with some of the others and shoots at him before walking away* "I wonder where I can get some water."

Ace: "My power is no longer feared in your time? Does that mean future heiresses of Chaos don't slip into a bersek state after so long? And also, why is Sampson frozen now? Did he do something wrong?"

Light: Beorc have made all laguz dead in my time. All branded are dead. Worship of tellius gods are outlawed. Your kind doesn't exist.

"Okay, I think that's enough?" *stretches as she decides to end her training. Sees a suspicious man with some of the others and shoots at him before walking away* "I wonder where I can get some water."

(Why in hell.)

Light: Magic Rune: Dust.*turns the arrow to dust* That arrow was slower than time itself...

(Why in hell.)

Light: Magic Rune: Dust.*turns the arrow to dust* That arrow was slower than time itself...

(Because suspicious person, and Light is annoying the absolute hell out of me.)