• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Light: *Ignoring him* This world.. It has a lot of problems don't you think? Anna's, demons.. Such a hellscape of a world..

"...i said unfreeze my friend...Now...I really do not care for any of your ramblings...at all. So unless you are gonna cut to the chase, unfreeze my friend."

Light: Beorc have made all laguz dead in my time. All branded are dead. Worship of tellius gods are outlawed. Your kind doesn't exist.

Ace: "For the record, my family has always been half- divine being, never asking for anyone to worship. We've just lived like regular people....beorc. When you say 'my kind' you refer to my bloodline, which you should know is half divine, pretty much like a Branded line."

"...i said unfreeze my friend...Now...I really do not care for any of your ramblings...at all. So unless you are gonna cut to the chase, unfreeze my friend."

Light: Does everybody who has their village burnt down act like this? I had more civilized back in my realm..

Ace: "For the record, my family has always been half- divine being, never asking for anyone to worship. We've just lived like regular people....beorc. When you say 'my kind' you refer to my bloodline, which you should know is half divine, pretty much like a Branded line."

Light: Dead. All..dead. Slaughtered. I had a branded soldier. As a leader I had noticed it quickly..

Light: Does everybody who has their village burnt down act like this? I had more civilized back in my realm..

"Give me a reason to act civilized. Because turning a friend of mine to stone doesn't make me happy in the slightest. Or are you just trying to make me angry?"

Still looking down onto the ground with his hand in his face he had no idea what to say. The tears trailing down his cheeks didn't help either. His voice was broken, and the emotions running through his mind only made it worse. He could just about say anything. "It's... It's alright... I know you didn't mean to..." Forgetting the troubles of reality surrounding him and everybody else, he almost wished that he could stay in moments like these for the rest of his life. Quiet. Emotional, and the sound of the waves clashing against each other set the mood perfectly. "I only now realised what could've happened... But I know... I know you didn't mean to..."

The rage rushed up inside her all of a sudden, so fast her vision blurred. "Why..." she choked out, rubbing at the broken skn on her left hand, staring down at the scars that lined her arm. "Why does everyone just forgive me? I sure as hell don't deserve it. I could have - I don't want to think about what I COULD have done... And what if I was secretly some twisted bitch and MEANT to, huh? You wouldn't forgive me THEN, would you?"

Expect for Silvia to stop making sense soon...

(good god, Light's an asshole in this.)

Cassandra wandered around the area, looking for somebody to talk to. She decided that she needed a drink, first, so she headed over to the rations area to get some water.

Light: Dead. All..dead. Slaughtered. I had a branded soldier. As a leader I had noticed it quickly..

Ace:"Heh, you say that like folks such as myself scare you. Tell me, does the power my bloodline possess frighten people in your time so much that nearly all Branded, even semi divine Branded like me are gone? So that power doesn't fall into the wrong hands save for that of history?" Edited by Ace Tactician

The rage rushed up inside her all of a sudden, so fast her vision blurred. "Why..." she choked out, rubbing at the broken skn on her left hand, staring down at the scars that lined her arm. "Why does everyone just forgive me? I sure as hell don't deserve it. I could have - I don't want to think about what I COULD have done... And what if I was secretly some twisted bitch and MEANT to, huh? You wouldn't forgive me THEN, would you?"

Dusk exhaled sharply at this. Releasing his pinch from his nose, he looked up again. "You're not forgiven, because it wasn't you. Dark magic does... "things" to people, and it corrupts them. It wasn't you who attacked Kat. Some... Other being must have done it or something. You clearly regret those actions, and that's good enough. It wasn't you who attacked her... Least, I don't believe that..."

*wandering about and sees Harem and Brother by the water. Looks curious, but stays out of earshot*

(Did you just...set me up to die in Shadowed War... >.>)

Light: *proceeds to unfreeze Samson and heal him* ..This should do it. I don't like hurting other people...*Warps away*

"...So you just come in and turn a friend of ours to stone, talk to us like you're some god, then leave and expect everything to be just fine?! GET THE FUCK BACK HERE, YOU BASTARD!" Dan runs off to find the mysterious figure.