Sorin

Dusk exhaled sharply at this. Releasing his pinch from his nose, he looked up again. "You're not forgiven, because it wasn't you. Dark magic does... "things" to people, and it corrupts them. It wasn't you who attacked Kat. Some... Other being must have done it or something. You clearly regret those actions, and that's good enough. It wasn't you who attacked her... Least, I don't believe that..."

She limply let her hand drop in shock, numbly shaking her head before letting it fall back against Dusk. "You say that like magic is sentient. And really, doesn't that just sound like an excuse? Doesn't that sound like a reason that someone just... makes up to justify their actions... It's clearly... not real or... something like that. And that's a bit... naive, don't you think? To think that? I mean... what do you think?"

... I TRIED not to make sense. ... Success?

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

She limply let her hand drop in shock, numbly shaking her head before letting it fall back against Dusk. "You say that like magic is sentient. And really, doesn't that just sound like an excuse? Doesn't that sound like a reason that someone just... makes up to justify their actions... It's clearly... not real or... something like that. And that's a bit... naive, don't you think? To think that? I mean... what do you think?"

(…I think you and I are on too many similar wavelengths, because that makes perfect sense to me.)

*still watching Harem and Brother talk, looking very confused over everything*

Edited by Kat

(…I think you and I are on too many similar wavelengths, because that makes perfect sense to me.)

*still watching Harem and Brother talk, looking very confused over everything*

Oh... well, she's trying NOT to doze off at this point... D:

"I don't interfere with the magical arts that much, so I'm only saying what one of my old friends told me" He sighs, and wipes the tears off one side of his face with his thumb, sniffing a bit as he does so. "He was an Grimleal member by name, but was submerged into the dark arts by force. Hating the group, he quietly left and eventually found us..." He shakes his head. He went off-tangent there. "... Anyway, he told me that he heard many tales of people attempting dark magic only to go insane, psychotic, or worse. A similar thing must've happened to you, but you broke out just in time. You can't justify a person's actions when they aren't being them self, so I don't hold you in low regard, Silvia..."

"I don't interfere with the magical arts that much, so I'm only saying what one of my old friends told me" He sighs, and wipes the tears off one side of his face with his thumb, sniffing a bit as he does so. "He was an Grimleal member by name, but was submerged into the dark arts by force. Hating the group, he quietly left and eventually found us..." He shakes his head. He went off-tangent there. "... Anyway, he told me that he heard many tales of people attempting dark magic only to go insane, psychotic, or worse. A similar thing must've happened to you, but you broke out just in time. You can't justify a person's actions when they aren't being them self, so I don't hold you in low regard, Silvia..."

Silvia flinched at his sniffling, squeezing her eyes shut. "Oh damn... D-Don't cry..." She murmured, turning a bit to rub at his arm, sighing heavily. She listened to his tale, trying to keep her eyes open even though at this point she shouldn't... it had been three days. "It's my choice to study it... and then where does it end? Will every villian turn to the elder magics and use it to excuse their actions? It would... never end. I - I was a vessal of darkness, of course I'm going to be... Dusk... you're not a sniper anymore, are you?"

"Dandra, stop right now!" Samson grabbed Dan by the shoulders.

"Let go!" He violently shrugged his grip off. "This guy turned you into a statue. He is a threat that needs to be dealt with. Or else he is gonna strike us when we are at our weakest!" Dan ran off to look for the figure. He is ablaze with rage.

"Let go!" He violently shrugged his grip off. "This guy turned you into a statue. He is a threat that needs to be dealt with. Or else he is gonna strike us when we are at our weakest!" Dan ran off to look for the figure. He is ablaze with rage.

Samson took a deep breath, stretched his legs and ran after Dan. "He could be anywhere by now!" He shouted.

Silvia flinched at his sniffling, squeezing her eyes shut. "Oh damn... D-Don't cry..." She murmured, turning a bit to rub at his arm, sighing heavily. She listened to his tale, trying to keep her eyes open even though at this point she shouldn't... it had been three days. "It's my choice to study it... and then where does it end? Will every villian turn to the elder magics and use it to excuse their actions? It would... never end. I - I was a vessal of darkness, of course I'm going to be... Dusk... you're not a sniper anymore, are you?"

He let out a quiet laugh. "Ha, don't cry? It's a bit hard not too when you nearly lost your unborn child... But like I said, it wasn't your fault..." He paused, and sighed at her question about the villains and elder magic. "I couldn't tell you the answer to that. There's too many variables... And you may be a vassal, but the thing that controls you no longer exists, so you're technically a free bird, fluttering her wings into the sky with grace and the opportunity to do whatever she wants. You're nobody plaything..." He raised an eyebrow at her final question. ".... And no? Last I checked, I'm a Warrior"

And the thread died

Edited by DodgeDusk

He let out a quiet laugh. "Ha, don't cry? It's a bit hard not too when you nearly lost your unborn child... But like I said, it wasn't your fault..." He paused, and sighed at her question about the villains and elder magic. "I couldn't tell you the answer to that. There's too many variables... And you may be a vassal, but the thing that controls you no longer exists, so you're technically a free bird, fluttering her wings into the sky with grace and the opportunity to do whatever she wants. You're nobody plaything..." He raised an eyebrow at her final question. ".... And no? Last I checked, I'm a Warrior"

And the thread died

maybe it should stay that way :3

Light: Are you talking about me?

*draws sword and turns around* "So you finally show up. Mind explaining yourself?"

you deliberately waited until i had Dan leave didn't you you mother fucker

Edited by Dandragon