Sorin

"H-huh? Klotho?" Cassandra asked, stuttering a bit due to - for reasons she still didn't know and, at this point, likely didn't WANT to know - being nervous every time she was around the young archer. "Oh... god..." Cassandra remarked in stunned awe as she looked at the massive mountain of tomes and notes before her.

"...For once...in my lifetime...I think there may be things Anon needs to burn...maybe..."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"... What? I uh... can't see anything here." (I can't tell them that or they'll laugh...)

(I… thought you were with Silvia, Dusk, and Breezy. Outside.)

*eyes wide as she realizes just how many there are* "Holy uh this isn't wow" *notices something in a drawer and opens it* "Eh?"

(Sorin's here!)

"H-huh?" *eyes very, very wide and pale now due to seeing the dark magic tomes*

Alicia:"Klotho, are you alright? These are a lot of notes, and dark magic tomes. Someone here is researching these tomes based on the amount of notes here." Edited by Ace Tactician

Alicia:"Klotho, are you alright? These are a lot of notes, and dark magic tomes. Someone here is researching these tomes based on the amount of notes here."

"N-no, these… these notes aren't about th-that…"

Yawning, he decided to get off the boulder he was sitting on and stretched his entire body. "I'm going to bed. Body's exhausted for some reason, and my back is aching a tiny bit. See you in bed, dear" Kissing Kat on the cheek, he made his way to his room

AKA Goodnight

Yawning, he decided to get off the boulder he was sitting on and stretched his entire body. "I'm going to bed. Body's exhausted for some reason, and my back is aching a tiny bit. See you in bed, dear" Kissing Kat on the cheek, he made his way to his room

"Night!" *turns to the others* "Now… there… IS a condition for the extra year. I think it's something we'd have to do anything, knowing our luck, but still."

Alicia:"Then, if these aren't tome research notes. Then, are these pertaining to dark magic at all?"

"Nooo?" *carefully not looking at the tomes* "Um… I think it's… everything that happened yesterday? No, wait, there are things… from a while back. The date is six months ago."

Edited by Kat

"N-no, these… these notes aren't about th-that…"

(What could be frigthenong her so?) Samson almost took a step, forward, but remembered who it was, and hesitated. (well, she probably can't think any lower of me..) He kept walking, until he could see what see was looking at. It was a group of dark tomes.

(damn, you slow typing)

"Nooo?" *carefully not looking at the tomes* "Um… I think it's… everything that happened yesterday? No, wait, there are things… from a while back. The date is six months ago."

Cassandra's eyes widened a bit, but she maintained her composure. Walking over to Klotho, she laid a hand on her shoulder. "I'm not sure if that means anything though, love. Unless the notes about yesterday were from six months ago."

"And that would be....?"

​"Well… uh… we've got more people to kill?"

Cassandra's eyes widened a bit, but she maintained her composure. Walking over to Klotho, she laid a hand on her shoulder. "I'm not sure if that means anything though, love. Unless the notes about yesterday were from six months ago."

"No, no! I mean that some of them are ABOUT six months ago. It's all… yesterday, life taker… hey that sounds familiar. Um… oh… and the scary magic…"

​"Well uh we've got more people to kill?"

"No, no! I mean that some of them are ABOUT six months ago. It's all yesterday, life taker hey that sounds familiar. Um oh and the scary magic"

"Does that include a certain asshole Mageknight whom I may or may not have a grudge with?" Edited by Brokuni

​"Well… uh… we've got more people to kill?"

"No, no! I mean that some of them are ABOUT six months ago. It's all… yesterday, life taker… hey that sounds familiar. Um… oh… and the scary magic…"

"Life taker... it allows you to steal an enemies health when you kill them. And, if I may..." (I should probably shut up.)

Cassandra frowned. What did this mean, anyways? Best-case scenario, Har-er, Silvia, was keeping a detailed diary for her Outrealm husband. "Klotho... what do you think it all means?" she asked, trying to make sense of everything.

"Does that include a certain asshole Mageknight whom I may or may not have a grudge with?"

"Not the contract, no. But go ahead anyway."

"Life taker... it allows you to steal an enemies health when you kill them. And, if I may..." (I should probably shut up.)

"That's mean."

Cassandra frowned. What did this mean, anyways? Best-case scenario, Har-er, Silvia, was keeping a detailed diary for her Outrealm husband. "Klotho... what do you think it all means?" she asked, trying to make sense of everything.

"I think Harem cracked."