• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

​"Well… uh… we've got more people to kill?"

"No, no! I mean that some of them are ABOUT six months ago. It's all… yesterday, life taker… hey that sounds familiar. Um… oh… and the scary magic…"

Anon: I fail to see what makes dark magic so scary. Honestly, it's just magic that's mostly purple. I like purple.

Anon: I fail to see what makes dark magic so scary. Honestly, it's just magic that's mostly purple. I like purple.

"I don't find it scary, but then again, I'm plegian... I think they don't like it because it kills you by-" He remembered Klotho was in the room "We can talk another time."

​"…Blood…" *shaking heavily now* "Blood, pain, make it STOP!" *covering eyes as she collapses* "No, go away… go away! Stop hurting me!"

(And, just for Anon, she's been triggered. For everyone else's explanation, let's just say she was on the WRONG end of some evil dark mages.)

"Actually... Anon is right. Dark magic itself itself isn't evil. The people who abuse are are evil. They give it a bad name." Sorin said walking in holding a small Ruin spell in his hand slightly wincing in the process.

"Nooo?" *carefully not looking at the tomes* "Um… I think it's… everything that happened yesterday? No, wait, there are things… from a while back. The date is six months ago."

The notes are on the tomes, the Lifetaker skill AND what happened yesterday, so you know.

Alicia:"This is on the use of the skill Lifetaker to fuel dark magic spells. At least, if I'm reading these notes correctly. Using Lifetaker for casting dark magic spells, theories on usage of dark magic, and...accidental wounding of a comrade from a dark magic spell. There are notes here on the tomes themselves, very detailed notes about the dark tomes here."

"Actually... Anon is right. Dark magic itself itself isn't evil. The people who abuse are are evil. They give it a bad name." Sorin said walking in holding a small Ruin spell in his hand slightly wincing in the process.

Alicia:"This is on the use of the skill Lifetaker to fuel dark magic spells. At least, if I'm reading these notes correctly. Using Lifetaker for casting dark magic spells, theories on usage of dark magic, and...accidental wounding of a comrade from a dark magic spell. There are notes here on the tomes themselves, very detailed notes about the dark tomes here."

*still shaking and on the ground* "Please go away… please stop, stop, stop!"

"I don't find it scary, but then again, I'm plegian... I think they don't like it because it kills you by-" He remembered Klotho was in the room "We can talk another time."

Anon: Right, reminds me of-

Anon: Uh...can we talk elsewhere or are we needed here?

Alicia:"These dark tomes have triggered painful memories for Klotho....*shaking from usage of her empathy powers, is feeling the same emotions as Klotho* We....must....get her...out of this room..."

"Klotho..." Cassandra said solemnly. She was scared for her safety, and chose to take action by kneeling down beside her and gently rubbing her back. "Klotho... it's me, Crimson. I'm right here with you. All the blood's gone... the scary magic isn't going to hurt you anymore."

​"Well… uh… we've got more people to kill?"

"No, no! I mean that some of them are ABOUT six months ago. It's all… yesterday, life taker… hey that sounds familiar. Um… oh… and the scary magic…"

Silvia tried to keep her smirk in check, not too overbearing or too deranged. "Not a problem, darling. Like I said, bet we can do it in a year."

Silvia tried to keep her smirk in check, not too overbearing or too deranged. "Not a problem, darling. Like I said, bet we can do it in a year."

"…Well, I hope it's less for… personal reasons…" *coughs* "Anyway, the main thing is that… someone, probably the same person who called people through the gates, also did some resurrecting. A lot of it. All of them are… villains according to history. All of them need to die, again. And I mean ALL of them, no matter how sympathetic they were, or are. The dead cannot be brought to life without price. To do so weakens the boundary between life and death, threatening to make the two collapse into each other. Not a pretty fate, I can assure you."

Silvia needs Sorin to help her with her magic training. They both use Lifetaker, are of Grima's line, and he needs somebody not obsessed with Chess Metaphors and Games to help him train.

"…Well, I hope it's less for… personal reasons…" *coughs* "Anyway, the main thing is that… someone, probably the same person who called people through the gates, also did some resurrecting. A lot of it. All of them are… villains according to history. All of them need to die, again. And I mean ALL of them, no matter how sympathetic they were, or are. The dead cannot be brought to life without price. To do so weakens the boundary between life and death, threatening to make the two collapse into each other. Not a pretty fate, I can assure you."

Silvia nodded, listening to everything she said. It reminded her of her trips through the Outrealms with Chrom, fighting the ghosts of villians and heroes past. "Well..." she said, that smile now bordering on deranged. "That's a special experience for them, huh? They get to experience death twice. ... I'm not going to play nice to anything that's an extra obstacle, I'll set that straight now."

Silvia needs Sorin to help her with her magic training. They both use Lifetaker, are of Grima's line, and he needs somebody not obsessed with Chess Metaphors and Games to help him train.

... You want to study with Silvia? XD I can arrange that... although she'll probably teach you that Lifetaker method which isn't the healthiest thing...

Silvia nodded, listening to everything she said. It reminded her of her trips through the Outrealms with Chrom, fighting the ghosts of villians and heroes past. "Well..." she said, that smile now bordering on deranged. "That's a special experience for them, huh? They get to experience death twice. ... I'm not going to play nice to anything that's an extra obstacle, I'll set that straight now."

​"Uh… dear? Take pleasure in killing, without the pure heart your husband has, and trust me when I say that he is VERY UNIQUE in that fashion, and you set yourself up to being corrupted by dark magic."

​"Uh… dear? Take pleasure in killing, without the pure heart your husband has, and trust me when I say that he is VERY UNIQUE in that fashion, and you set yourself up to being corrupted by dark magic."

Silvia twisted a strand of her hair around her finger, the smile on her face now bordering on being goofy. "He is, isn't he? Wait." Silvia paused, the panic suddenly seizing her. "H-How unique? A-As in... Morgan." She sighed the name out, burying her face into her hand. "Oh, gods..."

Silvia twisted a strand of her hair around her finger, the smile on her face now bordering on being goofy. "He is, isn't he? Wait." Silvia paused, the panic suddenly seizing her. "H-How unique? A-As in... Morgan." She sighed the name out, burying her face into her hand. "Oh, gods..."

​"…Uh… I was kinda talking about how child-like feral he was? Gives him a… unique perspective. That's not something inherited, or taught by a person. I think it requires extensive periods of being around only animals?" I am so just babbling so that she doesn't go through a breakdown again. "Basically, I'm saying I think Henry's the only one like that. Which, you know, means you need to NOT take pleasure in killing even the dead?"

Edited by Kat