Sorin

Alicia:"Villians being brought back to life? That expains why their souls disappeared from their planes. Someone called them back. They must be sent back to where they belong."

"And WHERE did you come from!?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Silvia nodded, listening to everything she said. It reminded her of her trips through the Outrealms with Chrom, fighting the ghosts of villians and heroes past. "Well..." she said, that smile now bordering on deranged. "That's a special experience for them, huh? They get to experience death twice. ... I'm not going to play nice to anything that's an extra obstacle, I'll set that straight now."

... You want to study with Silvia? XD I can arrange that... although she'll probably teach you that Lifetaker method which isn't the healthiest thing...

Why must you insult me as well? WE ARE NOT GHOSTS! *depression*

Edited by Hero-King

​"…Uh… I was kinda talking about how child-like feral he was? Gives him a… unique perspective. That's not something inherited, or taught by a person. I think it requires extensive periods of being around only animals?" I am so just babbling so that she doesn't go through a breakdown again.

"Then Morgan's screwed, isn't he...?" Silvia muttered, glancing around the port. "He doesn't KNOW that and he uses it... Gods above, I am a terrible parent."

"Then Morgan's screwed, isn't he...?" Silvia muttered, glancing around the port. "He doesn't KNOW that and he uses it... Gods above, I am a terrible parent."

"Or, maybe, your son learned the second method, which Nathaniel REALLY wants to teach you, so I won't spill. Much." *smiles slightly* "It involves knowledge. Knowledge of the world and of yourself. Even if you have no memories, you can, in truth, know about yourself. From what you said, your son is cheerful, uplifting to be around, and friendly. It sounds like a person who's achieved that knowledge of himself. Which, by the way, argues against your point of you being a 'terrible parent'. Obviously, for however long your son had you, you were a wonderful one. After all, didn't he hold on to memories of YOU?" *pokes her in the forehead* "Repeat after me: 'I am awesome, strong, and beautiful. I am a wonderful wife and mother. I will not be defeated by anyone, especially myself.'" *glances at Alicia* "Medical…? Uh, I'd better not ask. Otherwise, I get the feeling I'm going to get distracted. Badly. One of these days, I'll learn how to duplicate myself."

(And this is where Kat's invading my head for psych tricks… ><; be afraid, Silvia.)

Edited by Kat

"Heh, are we now?" Sorin said walking by them balancing a small Thani spell in his palm causing him to wince more than the Ruin spell did.

Edited by Sorin

"Heh, aren't we?" Sorin said walking into the room balancing a small Thani spell in his palm causing him to wince more than the Ruin spell did.

(Sorin, they're at the port. I think.)

"Or, maybe, your son learned the second method, which Nathaniel REALLY wants to teach you, so I won't spill. Much." *smiles slightly* "It involves knowledge. Knowledge of the world and of yourself. Even if you have no memories, you can, in truth, know about yourself. From what you said, your son is cheerful, uplifting to be around, and friendly. It sounds like a person who's achieved that knowledge of himself. Which, by the way, argues against your point of you being a 'terrible parent'. Obviously, for however long your son had you, you were a wonderful one. After all, didn't he hold on to memories of YOU?" *pokes her in the forehead* "Repeat after me: 'I am awesome, strong, and beautiful. I am a wonderful wife and mother. I will not be defeated by anyone, especially myself.'" *glances at Alicia* "Medical…? Uh, I'd better not ask. Otherwise, I get the feeling I'm going to get distracted. Badly. One of these days, I'll learn how to duplicate myself."

(And this is where Kat's invading my head for psych tricks… ><; be afraid, Silvia.)

Silvia stood there, rigid as a statue. "I - I had nothing to do with that. We don't know much, but he was born in a realm of peace... there wasn't any sort of war, no wonder he grew up so perfectly." She drew in a shaky breath. "And I don't know anything about the world! Just what's written in ancient texts! And considering that I was a vessal to an Earth Dragon and didn't know THAT either, I really don't know myself that well." Her resistance was becoming hysterical, her voice higher and higher pitched as she thought it over more and more. "Alright, fine, I am... awesome and strong and b-beautiful, I will not be defeated by... Anna Theresa kicked my ass, Kat, before I even drew my WEAPON. And that's NOT the sniper, who was by the way, BRED to kick our asses. Repeatedly. PAINFULLY."

... It would work if she wasn't bordering on being delusional right now. XD

Alicia:*to Kat*"I won't worry you then. If nothing else is here that warrents my attention, I'll go look for Ace. There's something I feel she should know about the day our mother died. Something she may or may not recall." Edited by Ace Tactician

Silvia stood there, rigid as a statue. "I - I had nothing to do with that. We don't know much, but he was born in a realm of peace... there wasn't any sort of war, no wonder he grew up so perfectly." She drew in a shaky breath. "And I don't know anything about the world! Just what's written in ancient texts! And considering that I was a vessal to an Earth Dragon and didn't know THAT either, I really don't know myself that well." Her resistance was becoming hysterical, her voice higher and higher pitched as she thought it over more and more. "Alright, fine, I am... awesome and strong and b-beautiful, I will not be defeated by... Anna Theresa kicked my ass, Kat, before I even drew my WEAPON. And that's NOT the sniper, who was by the way, BRED to kick our asses. Repeatedly. PAINFULLY."

(Had a speech, but then… well… permission to slap? please?)

Edited by Kat

She MIGHT get kind of annoyed... but, sure~

Meh, Sorin is there being ignored. He can handle any potential irritation influenced acts.

"Heh, are we now?" Sorin said walking by them balancing a small Thani spell in his palm causing him to wince more than the Ruin spell did.

Silvia groaned, throwing up her hands in frustration. "Sorin, this is an extremely complex... conversation... thing, why are you wincing, do I need to punch someone?"

Edited by Vashiane

*slaps Silvia very loudly* "You know… let's consider that payback for hitting me in the neck, because that DID hurt and I'm tired enough to indulge." *starts poking her in the head* "Thoughts like this, and I will personally find and obliterate every dark magic tome we have access to, including the ones in my convoy. This is NOT safe and if you attempt to do ANYTHING in this state, you are going to die and break your promise to your husband and son. You CANNOT focus so much on the negative. Look at your accomplishments. You won the love of someone who didn't even understand humans. You won three wars. You defeated and KILLED Grima, which, by the way, no one else was able to do. You led us to victory in that place with the spikes. You came up with that misinformation plan which ended up giving us the keys to liberating the continent. I could go on and on and on. But here you are, selling yourself short. Repeatedly. And why? Because you somehow think you have to be perfect, which is absolutely impossible for anyone. Even the gods around here make mistakes. What makes a person unique is their imperfections." *frowns* "The only person who is expecting 'perfection' from you is yourself. Do you know what it does? Make you charge ahead, being reckless, and make mistakes because you didn't have all the information and then, look, another thing that you blame yourself for. Theresa? Honey, Theresa caught every single one of us by surprise. If I'd been in your place, I know, without a doubt, I would've DIED. That's no exaggeration. I HAVE died to things like that." *sighs* "You're awesome, beautiful, and strong. I know that from my own eyes and observations. From your stories, I know you are a wonderful wife and mother, certainly one I WISH I had growing up in all my lives. The only person who can truly defeat you? It's YOURSELF, Silvia. Because, take a look. Theresa didn't 'defeat' you. You're still right here, ready to kick ass, and she's dead. Remember that pain, which you were able to recover from. Then look at all the damage you've managed to do to yourself in your hunt for perfection which doesn't exist, just as GRIMA did and became a twisted being to try and do so. You know the answer already. Yourself."

(If this makes halfway sense, I'll be happy… ><;)

Edited by Kat

(Switching to Klotho briefly)

​*wakes up in the tent, still shaking slightly* "Why? Why do I get so afraid when I see…?" *shakes head* "I… I shouldn't. I need to be strong. Like Sister and Harem and Chaos. I have to be useful. Otherwise…" *stumbles outside and sees the water* "Maybe… they say that your life flashes in front of your eyes right before you…" *carefully starts heading towards the water*

Edited by Kat